Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview (40567 Views)

Best Answer To The Interview Question - Why Hire You? / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by PromiseUche(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2016
How is it possible to tell someone about your self without including more that half of the things written in your CV? Pls let's be realistic! Or is your cv not all about you in relation to the job applied? Are you going to tell them a different you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2017 Is Ongoing – Apply Now / 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.