Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) (42832 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo And His Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1937 (Throwback Photo) / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by toxiflam: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=hyfr post=30259868] why waste money to buy a rane rover sport 2014 model while the 2003 model can do the same primary assignment cool
Guy why did u murder that guy na.
Anyway, Her compound needs broom self
Vacuum cleaner go spoil immediately
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:
So she is a Janitor too?

Rather tasteless joke there, mate.

1 Like

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by PrinceMario(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit
facility to rebuild their railway systems. They
both got the credit.
Look at what each country did with the money.
Obviously we are in permanent rebellion with
excellence! When shall we stop celebrating
mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Is she contesting for any position? I want to vote for her.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by marinepatrol: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Lol why is her condition like this. A whole former head of state's daughter ? Please drop the fvcking broom and get yourself a vacuum cleaner. Your dad will be disappointed you still use a broom in this modern dispensation

Yoruba people na their way na.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by KAYNINI(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
oh yeah there is a rechargeable vacuum cleaner. We need rechargeable energy right now. We won't have cobwebs and water in a modern environment, would we?

great answer - we stick to renewable energy
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
folabayo1:
I see you've had ur share of d so called national cake.I hope the noisy vacuum cleaner works for only u
hmm, omodun
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Freelancer00:
Is there light to power the vacuum cleaner. Can u use vaccum cleaner to remove cobwebs? Can u use vaccum cleaner to sweep water? So many reasons a broom is better.

Why expose your ignorance? You can use vacuum cleaner to clear water and vacuum cobwebs too.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by BashMe1(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:
So she is a Janitor too?

Jes like ur mom grin

2 Likes

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by BashMe1(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Why expose your ignorance? You can use vacuum cleaner to clear water and vacuum cobwebs too.

Y worry, APC has won this battle.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2015
BashMe1:

Y worry, APC has won this battle.

You'll eat your words in 16 days time.

2 Likes

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by hyfr(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
KAYNINI:

great answer - we stick to renewable energy
bro I'm just teaching them the basics. Have a good day bro
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by searider(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Haters trying to make mockery of Awolowo's daughter. I would say she has got rep than y'all.

That broom she's holding will bring an avalanche of change that would sweep the pestilential aqua that PDP has brought upon this nation.

#Anti-oldmen politics. Youths for change.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by hyfr(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
marinepatrol:

Yoruba people na their way na.
I think you're correct
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by Missmossy(f): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by hyfr(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=toxiflam post=30262595][/quote]I'm just teaching him the basics
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by BashMe1(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You'll eat your words in 16 days time.

We are on gay, got ma PVC already. grin
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by hyfr(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
folabayo1:
I see you've had ur share of d so called national cake.I hope the noisy vacuum cleaner works for only u
No Ma. I'm too young for that. Just a sincere young Nigerian teaching some people the basics they need know
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by folabayo1(f): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
dancok:
hmm, omodun
itumo??
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by hyfr(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Awo was never Prime Minister or President.
Ok my bad. I thought he was.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by hyfr(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Bororojo:

WHAT A SHAMELESS FOOL!
Maybe if GEJ and his cabal of shame provided her with the electricity she needs, she would get a Vacuum and drop the broom.... lol Arsehole.
wait on jonathan to come and get you a job also. Wait on him to get u a wife too. NOnsensical nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by ssuccess(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
why waste money to buy a rane rover sport 2014 model while the 2003 model can do the same primary assignment cool
Why use a car when horses are available? At least most horses can thread on considerable amount of water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by ogele: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Lol why is her condition like this. A whole former head of state's daughter ? Please drop the fvcking broom and get yourself a vacuum cleaner. Your dad will be disappointed you still use a broom in this modern dispensation. WOw this thread HIT LALASTICLALA after all
Please he was never a head of state... stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by logica(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
nzeadachie:
THEY'RE SUFFERING FOR WHAT THEIR FATHER DID TO IGBOS AFTER THE WAR, THE NEMESIS OF 20 POUNDS
Boo Hoo Hooooooooooo...you need a tissue?

1 Like

Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by BashMe1(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
ogele:
Please he was never a head of state... stop misleading people

Thank u jawe, the PDP paid e-thugs wud sho' off selves naa... Fagg0ts
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by eagleae7(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
nzeadachie:
THEY'RE SUFFERING FOR WHAT THEIR FATHER DID TO IGBOS AFTER THE WAR, THE NEMESIS OF 20 POUNDS
No bi small
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by Locapito(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
oh yeah there is a rechargeable vacuum cleaner. We need rechargeable energy right now. We won't have cobwebs and water in a modern environment, would we?
that shows that ur govt led by gej has failed in term of electricity. I won't too blame gej, but his blind followers like you, seun and other because gej is useless and he also confirm it himself. " if by 2014 i cannot fix electricity, pls don't waste ur vote on me because am useless". Get my point? So if u re asking for rechargable vacumm by now, am sorry to say this, U RE ALSO USELESS.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by okenikpoto(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Freelancer00:
Is there light to power the vacuum cleaner. Can u use vaccum cleaner to remove cobwebs? Can u use vaccum cleaner to sweep water? So many reasons a broom is better.

Its very clear you don't have and have never used a vaccum cleaner.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by hyfr(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

A broom still works....plus a vacuum is very expensive
yeah quite true but vacuum cleaner is comfortable
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by copious101(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Freelancer00:
she doesn't look like one who wants to do any of those tins u just mentioned!!! She looks ________!! She for tie d broom for waist
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by BashMe1(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2015
okenikpoto:

Its very clear you don't have and have never used a vaccum cleaner.

Shut the F' Up... Wah's special about Vaacum? Does it affect the price of fish in the market.
Re: Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) by folabayo1(f): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Vote for change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.