Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World (3594 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World by bwgist: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2015
It is very thrilling to have a sports bike. The youngsters are especially concerned about getting the expensive and most stylish bikes. This is why, the competition remains extremely high. Which bike will suit you the best is very difficult to decide until or unless you have the
complete information about the best brands and their features. Here are the top 10 most expensive bikes in the world.

1. Hubless Harley Davidson:

Hub Less Harley is a beautiful and stylish bike for men. It comes at about $1.1 million and has a cool looking and sleek design. This bike can be a great deal for you if you want to enjoy a long and luxurious bike.

2. Million Dollar Harley Davidson:

Million Dollar Harley Davidson is a gorgeous bike. Its design was given by Jack Armstrong. This bike is priced about $1.5 million and is ideal for the trend-lovers. Its beautiful design and specifications make it an ideal choice for anyone who is looking for the most expensive bikes in the world.

3. Ecosse FE Titanium Series:

Ecosse FE Titanium Series is a design of Ecosse Motor. This bike is priced about $2 million and is one of the high ranked bikes. It has an aluminum engine with 230 hp capacity and runs very fast.

4. Gold Plated Custom Chopper:

Gold Platted Custom Chopper is priced $3 million and is one of the most secured and gorgeous bikes in the world. Not only it has plenty of features but also it comes in a stunning and gorgeous design. This bike can be your genuine deal as it has a gold metal plate.

5. Hildebrand & Wolfmuller:

Hildebrand & Wolfmuller is one of the best built bikes in the world. Its design has been presented by Hildebrand and Muller of America. This bike comes at $3.5 million and has a powerful cylinder engine.

6. Legendary British Vintage Black:

Legendary Black Vintage comes in black color and its unique design makes it an ideal choice for the bike lovers like me. Its power is 250 cc and is one of the antique bikes in the world. Its price is about $4 million.

7. Ecosse FE Ti XX:

Ecosse FE Ti XX costs about $4.5 million and is beautiful and stunning bike. It has the power of 250 horses and comes with aluminum engine. You can ride this bike at the speed of 250 MPH.

8. Ultra-rare Porcupine:

Ultra-rare Porcupine is an exclusive bike of its type. Its price tag is about $7 million and is manufactured by Asia British Bike Manufacturers. This bike was designed in the World War II but was unveiled few years back. It is costly and very gorgeous.

9. Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter:

Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter is priced about $11 million and ranked high in our list of top 10 most expensive bikes in the world. This bike is manufactured with a pure and powerful steel.

10. Coventry Eagle Flying:

Coventry Eagle Flying was launched in 1930 and is one of the most expensive bikes in the world. Although it is an ancient bike but still it looks really awesome and you will definitely love to buy it, of course if your pocket allows.

http://bwgist.com/2015/01/top-10-most-expensive-bikes-in-the-world/
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World by kossyablaze(m): 2:11am On Jan 30, 2015
My uncle get Harley DavidsonSuzuki na!#TeamKickOgaJonaBktoOtueke

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World by xreal: 5:08am On Jan 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
My uncle get Harley DavidsonSuzuki na!#TeamKickOgaJonaBktoOtueke
Forget oo. Yourr uncles' na still bike.

SAI BUHARI.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World by bwgist: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:

Forget oo. Yourr uncles' na still bike.

SAI BUHARI.
Abi na grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World by xreal: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
bwgist:
Abi na grin grin grin

*smiles*
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vicsoj007(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
I just hope these bikes go carry me reach heaven
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World by bwgist: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
vicsoj007:
I just hope these bikes go carry me reach heaven
If i hear?

(1) (Reply)

World Cup South Africa 2010! / Daniel Amokachi Scored The First Goal In Uefa Champions League History / Come on in and Win - 1.20 To 1.30 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.