Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari (880 Views)

Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by profibadan: 2:31am On Jan 30, 2015
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Fake AIT Poll Dataset by Damilola Adegoke

I like to start by saying that I do not want to believe that this particular CSV file is original. I want to also convice myself that it is an attempt by a mischievous person to destroy the name of President Jonathan and to also make nonsense of the African Independent Television (AIT). But if it is true that this came from the African Independent Television, then the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) should shut down AIT immediately because this CSV has been manipulated to tarnish the image of the candidate of APC - General Muhammadu Buhari.

I will like to start my analysis from the nature of the file presented; first a CSV file like every other spreadsheet format file could be manipulated and only a novice or an Information Technology illiterate will accept a doctored CSV log file as an evidence without access to the server log data.

The second evidence against this fake dataset is the fact that all the IPs were attributed to Nigeria; but I like to state categorically that I participated in that Poll from the United Kingdom and my IP was not listed, meanwhile, my entry was captured successfully by the Poll system.

The list should be dismissed by all credible Nigerians as hoax because all the IP purportedly generated by AIT server listed all the IP as Nigerian IPs but this is pure lie of the highest type. Input any of the IPs into an IP tracker e.g. http://www.iplocation.net/ and you will get details about each of them. For instance this particular IP 82.14.62.132 belongs to the United Kingdom and it is registered to Opera System, and this IP voted 9 times for Goodluck Jonathan on that same CSV sheet which they provided. Why is AIT not accusing PDP of manipulating the poll in favour of Jonathan?

This IP 93.186.23.113 voted 3 times for Goodluck Jonathan (check roll 572, 473 and 574) on that list, the IP belongs to a blackberry user in Waterloo, United Kingdom. The user voted on on the three occasion at exactly 13:20:00. It baffles me how a single person can cast three votes at the same hour, the same minute and the same second on three different occasions.

On roll 2 and 3, this IP 41.206.16.26 vote for both Buhari and Jonathan at the same hour, the same minute and the same second (12:45:00 PM) on the same day.

This IP 82.14.62.132 voted 9 times for Jonathan from Carshalton,United Kingdom.

There are several multiple votes for Jonathan on that sheet and for other candidates too, but AIT decided to lie against Buhari with their hoax dataset. I Damilola Adegoke can emphatically and reliably inform you that the file is fake.

I can categorically say that this is a shame and a mockery to our democracy. We are already a laughing stock of civilized societies due to this illiterate manipulations. This is too childish and extremely infantile.

Let me say to all Nigerians that this list is not the original log of the AIT Poll.

If you took part in that poll and you want to confirm if the list is a hoax, simply visit http://www.iplocation.net/ , then click on Find my IP or click here http://www.iplocation.net/find-ip-address. Your IP will come up. Copy your IP address minus the final dot(.); then Open the AIT spreadsheet, download it for free here:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/…/AIT-Online-Poll-Data1.xlsx

Click Control F and search for your IP in the spreadsheet. Let us know if your IP is listed on the sheet and confirm agianst the time listed on the sheet.

I want to teach you how they doctored the dataset.

Every IT person knows that IP addresses are allocated by regions or continent. For instance IP which start with 82. is an European IP that is why all the IP 82.145.208.108, 82.145.217.128 etc will show Iceland, United Kingdom etc. Other UK IPs start with 93. and 51. All you need to do to create multiple IP is to get the first and the second parts of the IP, you can auto-generate the rest with Excel Spreadsheet like the doctored Spreadsheet of AIT.

Any IP starting with 41 will belong to African Users e.g. 41.206.16.26, 41.190.14.188, 41.190.3.76 mostly Nigerian. 41.206 is MTN, 41. 190 is Etisalat. Other African IPs start with 102, 197,105, 196 and 154. Only less than 300 of the entrire entries could be associated directly with Nigeria yet the so called factual document from AIT says all the IPs are Nigerian IP. Please use the IP Locator above to confirm for yourself and you will see that this is another sham from a clueless and idiotic campaign Team.

There are 728 unique IPs in the AIT scam Sheet with 522 duplicate values. The whole sheet is a hoax and this is a disgrace to those who claimed to be religious (Christians and Muslims) among these manipulators.

We are not going to fold our arms and allow people without character to deceive our people again. Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation, African Independent Television and the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria should know that Nigerians will no longer accept deception. This is a sham and should be treated as such.

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by dharyour93(m): 2:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Before now, I have gotten my hands dirty with their csv file.

Below are my observations according to the file

1) Nigeria is the only Country that participated in the poll

2) There are ip addresses from various countries, which proves that the information in 1 above is invalid

3) On several instances, a single ip multiple times within a second. For instance, 82.145.221.163 voted 13x between 14:10 and 14:11 of same day and also 93.186.23.113 voted 10

4) It was alleged that 1 single ip (82.145.Bleep.Bleep) voted for Buhari 500x but according to the file, (82.145.Bleep.Bleep) voted for GMB 408x please ask them where the remaining 92 is.

I can write 10 facts that disproves this whole poll ish.

[size=1pt]I'm highly disappointed at the PDP & AIT for taking we Nigerians for fools.[/size]

If they've not learnt that Nigerians are Tech Savvy from the Reno Omokri's Wendell Slimlin saga, they better learn now.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Don't worry chanNels news will televise all u who r exposing PDP..

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by LRNZH(m): 2:51am On Jan 30, 2015
This is the same media house that wants to organise a 'fair' debate for Presidential aspirants.
APC in its wisdom has decided to boycott the sham they're planning.

I wonder what will happen to AIT and NTA after FeBuhari 14th.

They have gone too far to demonize GMB.

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by profibadan: 2:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Don't mind them. AIT is a rogue station and their sham needs to be exposed

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by profibadan: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Let me say to all Nigerians that this list is not the original log of the AIT Poll.

If you took part in that poll and you want to confirm if the list is a hoax, simply visit http://www.iplocation.net/ , then click on Find my IP or click here http://www.iplocation.net/find-ip-address. Your IP will come up. Copy your IP address minus the final dot(.); then Open the AIT spreadsheet, download it for free here:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/…/AIT-Online-Poll-Data1.xlsx

Click Control F and search for your IP in the spreadsheet. Let us know if your IP is listed on the sheet and confirm agianst the time listed on the sheet.
Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by hyfr(m): 2:59am On Jan 30, 2015
These people got thugs, not just thugs E-thugs. Smh for Apc
Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by otokx(m): 3:03am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT has never been a credible station; they are in debt and so are easily swayed by government money. Channels is a much better.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by otipoju(m): 3:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Knowledge indeed is power.

I duff my hat for Nigerian youths.

AIT/PDP has completely lost it.

Bring out another lie...we will expose it with the truth

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 30, 2015
ooohhh...Not again! Yorubas debunking AIT and PDP's lies since 1800BC. Yorubas and IT are like 5&6. IT is our baby.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by egift(m): 5:19am On Jan 30, 2015
In Fr. Mbaka's voice, Jonathan met AIT and they too had Badluck like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 5:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Ait has changed from the tv channel i used to know, they are so annoying these days, Even if they are supporting a candidate, it shouldn't be this obvious, they have lost more viewers since joining pdp

anyway it's a good development, they have helped in making GMB more popular
Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by Tongsman(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2015
PDP with their series of deceptions,
-All your false accusations against Buhari have been debunked,my question, after failing in this, what next?
It is visible to the Blind, audible to the deaf that PDP is a colossal failure....
#TeamChange
#anybodybutthecluelessone.
Re: Exposed: How AIT doctored the Poll Data Report to Tarnish Buhari by jayonpoint(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Such a shame!

AIT has lost it with me!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Stabbed Bamidele A Yoruba / What Will You Do If You Receive This Bank Alert / What You Need To Know About President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.