Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nce Mat/phy Or Phy/comp Which Is Best? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nce Mat/phy Or Phy/comp Which Is Best? (729 Views)

am looking for a good project topic for a final year student of comp engineering / Simper Server, Psiphon, Http Injector And Other Vpns Come In And Lodge Your Comp / Who Can Develop College Course Registration System, And Result Upload For Nce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nce Mat/phy Or Phy/comp Which Is Best? by muawkabs3226(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
iam a college student i pass my pre-nce with cgpa of 4.52point in math/phy unfortunately their change my kos to phy/comp what i want know is computer now teach at ss?
Re: Nce Mat/phy Or Phy/comp Which Is Best? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
If u want to use the NCE to work, I think u suld go with math/phy because u will fit in from cretch to sss classes! But if u wish to use the NCE to further to Degree course, I will suggest u go with phy/compt because this may allow u to get admission into a computer course at the university.
Re: Nce Mat/phy Or Phy/comp Which Is Best? by muawkabs3226(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2015
thank u and i would like to continue for degree so phy/comp i will hold it.

(1) (Reply)

Using Php To Create A Form / Help With Android Sqlite / Pls Help With The Full List Of Softwares For C++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.