Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics (22726 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by collinsoft(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
The op gave an account of what really transpired that day. He did something similar the day he came to ph from abuja to commence his campaign. The whole of omaga airport igwuruta axis was completely blocked. Every commuter traveling along that road were all kept on standstill for over 2hours.
Then I said to myself if someone who is yet to taste the seat of power carry on with wanton recklessness and behave in a rascally then what becomes of him when he eventually becomes the governor.
Wike spews a lot of arrogance pride and toutish charade and those character do not depict a man of the people. God has given rivers people the chance to make wrongs of many years right and I see the future in Dakuku Peterside.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by tonero230(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
APC is doing worse in Lagos. The entire routes around the teslim balogun stadium have been blocked and motorists have been advised to take alternative routes just because their illiterate presidential candidate is comming for campaign

At least the created an avenue for alternative route without an infringement on their freedom of movement.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by ifefemi(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
APC is doing worse in Lagos. The entire routes around the teslim balogun stadium have been blocked and motorists have been advised to take alternative routes just because their illiterate presidential candidate is comming for campaign

You need to understand the OP and also read what you've typed before sending posts on forum like this. You mentioned 'alternative routes' were created, while the op said he was behind Wike's convoy, who blocked the road. I'm also sure you saw th pix posted!
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by picaso77: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
myhoodlink:
I may not be right but is what everyone experience this campaign period and not only one party thing. It is even worse when in some cases one 'big man' will close the only road to some streets due to one birthday or party.

God bless President GEJ. He's our choice. With God on our side, victory is more than sure.
why won't support him? after all he give you the chance to do that your dubious business
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by DrMattews: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Guy its the season so live with it. We do experience such daily from APC crew in Lagos State.
lier buruku
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by pesty100(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
at least he gave an alternative route
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by IdeyVex1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros, I like this your statement. Why do we not recognize development when we see it in Nigeria. I am sure in Lagos state today, the news would have been on the radio since morning for people to take alternative routes. They would also advise you to avoid the island if what you are going to do there is not important!! That way if you have any business to do around TBS, you would either reschedule or leave earlier. This is different from just stopping in the middle of the road to campaign!! What if I were in my car and I had told my business partner I would be with him in 10 minutes because I was ten minutes away only to be delayed for 1hr 30mins by an illiterate governor wanna be. I live in Lagos and on the day the APC held their primaries, the plan was on the news from 6am while I was on my way to work. Alternative routes were given. Yes people may suffer but they know before hand. Please do not just make comments so that you will join commenters. Ode.

1 Like

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by BokoHaramm: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Stop lying.
stop cancelling my post like APC cancelled the Debate. Try to remind buhari to come for a Debate with ADekunle Ciroma Chukwudi
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by sambiyi(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oldman,samething here in Jalingo when your highly saint Jonathan ws coming .
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Locapito(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
. Brother u seem not to understand my issues, n plight, I believe or will want to assume, d 1 of lagos was as a result of d activivties, not them stopping their motorcade on d middle of d road, n everybody on standstill, I think those re 2 differnt stories...
my brother stop wasting ur time explaining things with someone that ve already made up his mind to sink with pdp. Wike is a well known MOTOR PARK TOUT and a tout will always supporting tout no matter how wrong. Move on with the C H A N G E.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by dollarlander: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

You don't call an army general an illiterate. If you are not opportuned to get exposure to the elites in Nigerian defense system I pity you. They are better educated than you think you know. Many at times some of them come to our conventional universities unknowingly to you and you don't know who you are sitting with.

You cannot get to the top in federal parastata without adequate education especially in the military. The military have high values for education than most of the civilians. They engage in continuous education and training. Unlike most of you, if you are able to finish your HND or BSC, chai thank God. If you are not privilege for the next 20yrs to go back for other higher degrees you stay in one bank working like mumu until the management has no reason keeping you on thier pay roll.

There is a need to correct or instill some morals in our degraded system. Absolute freedom of speech can cause absolute moral decadence, it shows that most of the guys that come on Nairaland to type trash are not enlightened.

You need exposure.

1 Like

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by skyra: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
That is PDP for you
Guy, u talk as if APC and others don't do the same. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is still another 14 days to go, so bear the situation because its the season and if you are truly unfortunate, u will get an encore from the other political gladiators
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by frankmoney(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
I passed that same route and the OP is very correct ....his convoy caused an unusual traffic....... as much as I don't like wike I think its just a campaign thing because av experienced the same with dakuku Adol peterside when he campaigned at slaughter ...#dakukuforgovernor
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by obynoses(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mumu shot up.....Hausa fowl. Before nko? If na Amaechi him go even use broom pursue you back to the beginning of the road. You wey de pass, where u wan rush go? Dont u knw he saved u from the accident plotted by Amaechi for u infront of his motorcades?
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
picaso77:
why won't support him? after all he give you the chance to do that your dubious business
May God forgive you. Can you throw more light on what you mean by dubious business please? Thanks.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by ajealadick(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
While I do respect and believe democracy is all bout campaigning and canvassing for Votes from d electorates, I do resect that... What I fail to understand is how some persons tthat claim to be democrat, n vying for a position will be so insensitive to other road users...

My ordeal...
I went to Ikokwu, to do a little repair on my vehicle (about a 1min. Repair), unluckily for me, I was directly behind of the motorcade, of the PDP guber candidate (Ezenwo Wike)...
In an unruly manner, the motorcade, stopped on the middle of the road, n all his dignitaries disembarked,himself inclusive n they went to their campaign office, campaigning to traders....
While the road was on stand still, and we the commuters stock there for over 1hr,30mins... Desite repeated plea from my humble self n otther commuters, to see any means of allowing, us to scale tru...

You never see anything. Just wait till he comes, even the first lady will be made to leave Rivers state and run.

In my opinion, I belive this is the height of high handedness, oppression, contempt and disdain , that could be metterd on fellow citizens, without due recourse to morals n conscience... And to thinkhe isnkt yet the governor , n could act lousily... I wonder what he will do, when he becomes governor... Please let us all be wise.... Thank you.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Suljosh: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
1. I was riding with the incumbent coming governor wike. PEJ
2. Mr. President tell me go and follow your bother wike, to your people. PEJ
3. If we don't vote PDP our development will short. God will not gree. PEJ
4. APC is not for we Okrikans. PEJ
5. They forget last time it it PDP that gave them power. PEJ
6. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole. GEJ
7. I don't give a damn. GEJ you're probably damned to give a damn.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by queenataba(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dakuku did the same thing on a certain day when he was returning from his rally @ Eleme. He alighted from his car @ the slaughter end of the road and went into the market blocking the road for well over 1hours. So if u ask me I think its a Nigeria factor and all candidates especially from the 2 major parties, are guilty of it.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Oswenemete(f): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
While I do respect and believe democracy is all bout campaigning and canvassing for Votes from d electorates, I do resect that... What I fail to understand is how some persons tthat claim to be democrat, n vying for a position will be so insensitive to other road users...

My ordeal...
I went to Ikokwu, to do a little repair on my vehicle (about a 1min. Repair), unluckily for me, I was directly behind of the motorcade, of the PDP guber candidate (Ezenwo Wike)...
In an unruly manner, the motorcade, stopped on the middle of the road, n all his dignitaries disembarked,himself inclusive n they went to their campaign office, campaigning to traders....
While the road was on stand still, and we the commuters stock there for over 1hr,30mins... Desite repeated plea from my humble self n otther commuters, to see any means of allowing, us to scale tru...

In my opinion, I belive this is the height of high handedness, oppression, contempt and disdain , that could be metterd on fellow citizens, without due recourse to morals n conscience... And to thinkhe isnkt yet the governor , n could act lousily... I wonder what he will do, when he becomes governor... Please let us all be wise.... Thank you.
Raymondenyi:

My ordeal...

[quote author=Raymondenyi post=30263325] While I do respect and believe democracy is all bout campaigning and canvassing for Votes from d electorates, I do resect that... What I fail to understand is how some persons tthat claim to be democrat, n vying for a position will be so insensitive to other road users...

My ordeal...

In my opinion, I belive this is the height of high handedness, oppression, contempt and disdain , that could be metterd on fellow citizens, without due recourse to morals n conscience... And to thinkhe isnkt yet the governor , n could act lousily... I wonder what he will do, when he becomes governor... Please let us all be wise.... Thank you. your on point.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Oswenemete(f): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
your on point. our leaders per se don't listen to there conscious.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by VoteWisely: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Oswenemete(f): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
well ,its a sad experience.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by deebrain(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Guy its the season so live with it. We do experience such daily from APC crew in Lagos State.

I've seen campaigns of APC in ogba, ikeja and ikorodu. They parked their cars at the road side and not the main roads. Ask the Lord to forgive you.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oga, park well, this is election time. There is absolutely nothing unruly about you. I can see you in APSHit myopic ways of reasoning.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
fleet7:
Apc and their cheap lies that is just a traffic hold up because of the market, come to think of it i thought you were on the same lane with wike and yet your picture was taking from another lane please give it a rest we are tired of "party ndi nah tu bomb"
my bbrother, I really donnot understand whyy we re like this, we re the cause of our oown pproblems, why do U lie to urself, when the truth stares u at the face; common sense will tell u, I cannot take a good ppicture dat will capture a crosss section of their motorcade while staying on same lane, dat was why I had to cross over to do dat... I know most young jobless youths are paid to mmonger and project d image of many aspirants in good light... But pleas even @ dat, some of these things should bbe done wisely
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Richard6:

How much did APC pay you for this rubbish?
I work n make a very modest living; I don't need to be paidn peanuts by anybody, to support or campaign for any aspirant... I'm my own man...
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are not being fair. Pure and simple.

There should be a more direct way of expressing your dislike of Wike other than trying to hide under the oblique excuse that you were incommoded by his campaign train.

We all know how politicians lock down main and access roads during campaign rallies in Nigeria. It is therefore quite disingenuous of you to pick on Wike for ridicule. You could probably have had a worse experience were the APC candidate campaigning on the material day in question.
my brother; u should be sympathising with me for experiencing such ordeal! Not accussing me of being lopsided, I have never, n I mean never experienced this, tru out my stay in port harcourt, I have Never.. I have met some traffic jam; arising from human overflow from a political rally/activity, but never a day, have I seen such, stopping on d road, keep others stranded and do ur thing(it is something I can never do)... It only tells you, the value he has for other citizens like him...
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by mctech(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Voice234:
A thug whose agenda as a governor is "to bring the government closer to the people".
Nothing else. His level of cluelessness is far greater than that of Jona.
I Laugh at PDP, because if they dare rig this one that day by day it's becoming likely they would lose, the protest might be massive that it might lead to a revolution.

Vote CHANGE
Nigeria will boil.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by creepsyme(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very soon he will start fighting with patience and jonathan.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by jpphilips(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
And this' the thug that wants to be the 'incoming incumbent' Governor of Rivers State. Just like the way the people of Ekiti State voted a thug over a gentleman, I pray the people of Rivers States do not repeat that.

#Vote Dakuku Peterside for better representation.

I learnt peterside supervised most of Amaechi's project in the first tenure.
Re: My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics by tushburg(m): 4:07am On Jan 31, 2015
#teamGEJ/wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Abia Crisis: Ogah Goes Underground As He Plots Swearing-in / Despite Huge Pay, Senators, Reps, Fleece Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.