Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating (6109 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
For a 19 yr old girl who is ready to DATE; 5 years isn't too much.

5 + 19 = 24.

@24, you're ripe enough for marriage.

This principle is recommended and preferable to DATing 3, 4, 5 or more men before the age of 25; 6months - 1year each
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by AdeniyiA(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
That Number 2 is what I have a problem with. My family should not come from no where and tell me I can't marry a girl because she's from another tribe.

I won't accept that undecided
before marriage family is everything my guy, you can't do without them...
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
And don't forget that you get soo devastatingly bored that you will be like wwwhhaaattt? I get bored very fast. Thats what scares me
tonyayo1:
A guy calling relationship a quit after five years or more shows that either the guy only ‘likes’ his babe and wants to be eating her apple anytime he feels the urge, or you (the girl) aren’t the sacrificial type, as in, you don’t contribute in the relationship ‘cause you believe you came in to chop, or the ‘fun’ type of guy who just got overnight riches and wanted to taste the outside world AKA flirting and being in relationship with any chick will deprive him of fun/flirt or... so many orrrrs, but if a guy really loves you, the epistle I’m about to write below won’t actually matter to him.

Note (for girls) = love is not described by words or the guy’s pocket, it’s described by actions and sacrifices.

Below is my ‘top5 weird reasons men dump their girlfriends after five or more years in relationship.’

#5 She loves money so much.

This is normal when it comes to nowadays girls but some of them will be like; ‘not all girls loves money,’ that’s true though, but 99% of girls from an average background likes money or likes extorting money from their guys even when they (girls) are working, ‘cause they all believe it’s the normal trend. It’s no new thing that 30% of relationships breakups is based on money, the girl leaving the guy ‘cause he’s broke or the guy dumping her ‘cause she wants to drain him of his money.

Why so weird? ‘cause the girl has been this guy’s lover for years and he knew that she likes money, why dump her after five or more years, why wait that long, we all know that it’s not about the money, lol.

#4 Bad character/behaviour.

This is one weird reason, is it possible for a girl a guy dated for 5 or more years to hide her bad attitude that long? Hell no, girls with bad attitude doesn’t actually know that their attitude is that bad, even if they know and want to hide it, it will never take 5 or more years to show it, unless the guy don’t actually spend time with his so called girlfriend.

Why so weird? ‘cause this guy had been coping with this girl’s attitude from day one, and after years in relationship he then call it a quit for the same attitude he coped with years ago.

#3 Lazy.

A guy can really dump his girl after 5 or more years of dating her only when he's ready to get married. The lazy I meant above is being 100% lazy, how do I mean? We all were born lazy, but not 100% lazy, being fed up to do some chores that we do almost every day, is a sign of laziness but not 100% laziness, and no man created in this world that is 100% ‘not lazy.’ Being 100% lazy triggers some weird attitudes in us which no man can cope with when she becomes his wife, love or no love, any man who is married to a 100% lazy girl is currently living in regret.

Some few attitudes laziness can trigger...

a) Always complaining about work; expecting her husband to convert her into a housewife. Such attitudes are seen in some housewives.
b) Always watching TV; this type of people can spend 8 to 12 hours a day watching TV.
c) Sleeps a lot; any person that sleeps for more than 8 hours on daily bases is damn lazy or sick.
d) Dirty, dirty, dirty; every very dirty person who is not in his/her early teens is lazy, but not all lazy person is dirty.

There are a lot more, but the above can do for now. Base on what I mentioned above, no man, unless a crazed man can cope with such a lady.

Why so weird? Didn’t he know about this for 5 or more years before calling it a quit, mmmmh?

#2 Not from same tribe.

This is real though, you can find it in some Anambra state towns, where a guy will date a girl for years and when he finally wants to marry her, his people that doesn’t know the origin of the relationship step in saying; “she’s not from our tribe,” and you' the guy' will just accept and tell the girl sorry.

Why so weird? Does it mean that the guy didn’t know about this their tradition before dating the girl? The main koko here is that the guy does not love his girl like he claims.

#1 Not good in bed.

The weird of its all, if you ask 70% of guys that are either cheating or calling it a quit on their girl, they’ll tell you that their ex or other girlfriend isn’t good in bed.

Why so weird? To me, there’s nothing like a girl being good in bed, what guys tag as ‘being good in bed’ is when you are doing it with your girl and she’s able to give you all samasutra moves, but when the girl isn’t as flexible as the other or don’t like other positions that the guy loves, she’s not good in bed. The weird question here is; why call it a quit after 5 or more years? Or was she good before becoming ‘not good’ again?

Men and their weird ways...

Written out of inspiration...

#Top5Everything
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Genea(f): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
aaaaah o ma se oooo, let no guy try dat wit me oooo, cos even d gods will not be able to stand my wrath, is he mad? 5 yes of my precious life, walahi ko ma no dafun
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by mirexxx(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
That Number 2 is what I have a problem with. My family should not come from no where and tell me I can't marry a girl because she's from another tribe.

I won't accept that undecided
nyc smiley
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by justmag(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
five years of dating?

it's high time ladies get some sense.

What's wrong with five years of dating?
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Date a man for five (5) years,are you in bondage?

When there are fresher men out there waiting to have you..mtchew,some girls are just sick.
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by ITbomb(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is the most stupid lists I have see on nairaland.

5 years and you just realized that she is lazy and talk of dumping? Psyco
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by marvelito: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Acidosis:
For a 19 yr old girl who is ready to DATE; 5 years isn't too much.

5 + 19 = 24.

@24, you're ripe enough for marriage.

This principle is recommended and preferable to DATing 3, 4, 5 or more men before the age of 25; 6months - 1year each
all diz type na im guy man dey dumb,cos e go don colonise d girl eat d punny tire.then cum up wil flimsy excuse.
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nice one op
To me
If you demand for money
Nag
And always staying at home instead of getting a job
Pretend(fake life style)
Within three weeks
You are gone

5 years is too precious for me to waist

#CUPID

1 Like

Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
justmag:

What's wrong with five years of dating?
read through the post i don't like repeating myself jare
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by justmag(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

read through the post i don't like repeating myself jare

I read it and it sounded like u have a problem with someone daring for 5 years without marriage! Correct me if I am wrong! And if you see no need to. Ignore me!
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
justmag:

I read it and it sounded like u have a problem with someone daring for 5 years without marriage! Correct me if I am wrong! And if you see no need to. Ignore me!
five years of dating to me is too long. what will you be anxious about after marriage. if you are not ready to marry then don't date. simple
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by justmag(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

five years of dating to me is too long. what will you be anxious about after marriage. if you are not ready to marry then don't date. simple

This is exactly why people seem so unhappy in Nigerian marriages. I think 3 to 5 years sounds okay to me. You need to understand the woman your with before you marry her. People rush to get married to a complete stranger and they call her wifey material because they only know the surface of their personality. In my personal experience, people who knew each other for the longest time tend to be happier after marriage. There are some many fakes out there who seem like paid actors and people call them their bf or gf's!

1 Like

Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
justmag:

This is exactly why people seem so unhappy in Nigerian marriages. I think 3 to 5 years sounds okay to me. You need to understand the woman your with before you marry her. People rush to get married to a complete stranger and they call her wifey material because they only know the surface of their personality. In my personal experience, people who knew each other for the longest time tend to be happier after marriage. There are some many fakes out there who seem like paid actors and people call them their bf or gf's!
hmmmm so it will take u three to five years of dating to know who you are getting married to and how long will the courtship take?
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by justmag(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

hmmmm so it will take u three to five years of dating to know who you are getting married to and how long will the courtship take?

As long as it take for me to saying "yes! That's my best friend and life partner!" And I am pretty sure that last year will be courtship or whatever. Assignment for you! Pick a friend you have known your whole life and compare that person to a friend you have known for two years ago!! Who will give a better testimony to your character?
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
justmag:

As long as it take for me to saying "yes! That's my best friend and life partner!" And I am pretty sure that lasted year will be courtship or whatever. Assignment! Pick a friend you have known your whole life and compare that person to a friend you have known for two years ago!! Who will give a better testimony to your character?
well it's you choice but let me say this it doesn't work most times
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by justmag(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

well it's you choice but let me say this it doesn't work most times

Okay! If you say so boss. I wonder what's d longest time you could spend with a man before marriage?
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by Adaeze003(f): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2015
justmag:

And you think 3-5 years is enough to know someone? Lol, unless you live together for the 5 years, you just can't know her enough and can't predict how she'll be in marriage.

And reading your posts, it's like it's all about you confirming that she's the one. I mean, heck if in the end of 5yrs you don't find her good enough then to hell with her. Smh

That's why I insist on "all man 4 himself" mode b4 marriage. If you decide to stay with a guy that long, let it be coz you want to so that when the consequences show, you won't cry and if she decides to dump yo behind, you won't cry too.
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by justmag(m): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Adaeze003:

And you think 3-5 years is enough to know someone? Lol, unless you live together for the 5 years, you just can't know her enough and can't predict how she'll be in marriage.

And reading your posts, it's like it's all about you confirming that she's the one. I mean, heck if in the end of 5yrs you don't find her good enough then to hell with her. Smh

That's why I insist on "all man 4 himself" mode b4 marriage. If you decide to stay with a guy that long, let it be coz you want to so that when the consequences show, you won't cry and if she decides to dump yo behind, you won't cry too.

They way people understand "know someone" is by asking questions and getting anwser but the way I chose to KNOW my wife is by watching her true character reveal itself with time. Now 3 to 5 years is just an idea and it could be shorter than that. What I am trying to say is. You really have to know you wife's personality and I think 6 to 1 year is just not enough. For instance, there is a deacon in a church that comes by the crib every now and then. I have only known this man for about a year now but he has brought two different women from the same church at two different times. He says he wants to marry them. One didn't work out that's why he brought the other girl. I can assure you he wants to marry her because they attend the same church, Maybe because she is igbo and he is as well, and because he knows the SURFACE of her personality. My problem is this! Once people understand the surface of someone's personality they believe they should marry them and then after marriage they will know her character and real personality a little more. I feel that's wrong and thats why some people can be unhappy in marriages
Re: Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating by okwabayi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Everyone is a relationship expert online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group / 80% Of Girls Are Guilty Of This. / Leaked: This Instagram Slay Queen Negotiated R5,000 For Anal intimacy With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.