Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (27969 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Sheriff: I Was Wrongly Accused Of Sponsoring Boko Haram.. / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by owukpa(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday said those accusing him of backing Boko Haram are insane.
The President said this during his campaign rally in Yola, the Adamawa State capital.
Jonathan said that he had no reason to sponsor the killing of children, women and the aged as he had nothing to benefit from such deleterious actions.
“In 2011, I had two times the number of votes I had in Bayelsa State. Why should I want to reduce that number of votes?” Jonathan quipped. “Only a mad person can insinuate that the president is supporting Boko Haram.”
Condoling the people following over the persistent Boko Haram attacks, Jonathan promised that Adamawa would be the first among the three states that would be completely liberated from the insurgents.
Jonathan informed the gathering that Michika, one of the remaining two local governments in the hands of the insurgents, has been liberated.
“We are totally committed to the liberation of Adamawa state,” he said. “Adamawa will be the first state that will be freed. As we are talking to you Michika Local Government area has been recaptured by our gallant soldiers. The remaining local government, Madagali will, insha Allah, be recaptured very soon.
“We are totally committed to Adamawa and it will be the first state that will be liberated. I feel so burdened about the excesses of Boko Haram.”
Jonathan, who promised to make massive investment in Agriculture and other key sectors for the rapid development of the state, urged the people to massively vote their gubernatorial candidate, Nuhu Ribadu, for development to be solidly rooted in the state.
“I knew him when I was a deputy governor and as a governor I monitored him till today. He has unique attributes. I believe he will join us to fight insecurity in Adamawa state,” Jonathan said.
The president added that Ribadu has the energy, intellectual capacity and wide range of network across the globe to rout Boko Haram insurgency.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/01/those-accusing-me-of-sponsoring-boko.html

President Goodluck Jonathan has described those accusing him as the sponsor of Boko Haram as mad people, saying only “a mad man” will level such accusation against him.

He said this while speaking in Yola during the continuation of his presidential campaign, insisting that the Federal Government was determined to fight insurgency and root out Boko Haram from the country.
The president also announced the recovery of Michika Local Government Area from insurgents today.

He said Federal troops liberated Michika Local Government, adding that soldiers would proceed to capture Madagali and other areas still under insurgency.

He called on the people of Adamawa State to vote him into office, promising to liberate the country from insurgency.

Amid shouts of “sai Buhari” at the Muhammadu Ribadu Square, the President vowed to do more, if re-elected on February 14.

The National Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Adamu Muazu, announced the lifting of the suspension placed on Alhaji Bamanga Tukur and Chief Joel Madaki.

He called on the two men to work hard for the unity of the PDP in Adamawa State.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/president-accusing-sponsoring-boko-haram-mad/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by adanduka: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2015
That's just it. Only mad people would think someone can sponsor a group to disrupt his government.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Not only mad. Devil has built an upstairs in their head also..

GEJ till Affidavit-swearing Peoples Congress understands dat GEJ is d real change..

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2015
They are truely MAD mr president! How can a father sponsor the killing of his children GEJ till 2019!!!

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by BokoHaramm: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
APC is Nazi so they are mad

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
This is soo blunt cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:
That's just it. Only mad people would think someone can sponsor a group to disrupt his government.
Google this and educate yourself: "false-flag".

46 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Coming straight into their faces. Lai lai mohammed is mad, amechi - onye ara, tinubu-papa ndi ara, osinbanjo- onye nkuzi ndi ara

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by chronique(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
It's the same thing I've been saying all these while. Boko haram is a scourge that no president(no matter how strong or weak He is),would want to wish on himself. It actually makes no sense for somebody to sponsor something that would ridicule his good works.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by eleko1: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Yes! U can blame pipu for ur directionless govt.Is he not the same man that exonerated ND militants and later jailed their coordinator in south Africa?Truly,JONA IS INDEED A CLUELESS president sad

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by naijaking1: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Poor GEJ, when they accused his chief of army General Ihejirika of sponsoring Boko Haram, he missed an opportunity to vehemently clear Ihejirika, because his Hausa 'father's like IBB and Danjuma wouldn't approve, little did he know that he was the real target!
That's what happens when you side with the devil!

11 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by watered(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2015
eleko1:
Yes! U can blame made pipu for ur directionless govt.Is he not the same man that exonerated ND militants and later jailed their coordinator in south Africa?Truly,JONA IS INDEED A CLUELESS president sad
Sorry!!!

15 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by adanduka: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
Googl e this and educate yourself: "false-flag".

Educate me please! Why do I have to visit Google when you're here?

If your understanding of an example of a false-flag is Boko-Haram activities carried by GEJ's leadership, then you have much learning to do.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by omenka(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:

If your understanding of an example of a false-flag is Boko-Haram activities carried by GEJ's leadership, then you have much learning to do.
smh. Ok.

4 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2015
With God on our side, victory is more than sure. One with God is majority.
They may spread all kinds of rumours but we know nothing hidden under the sun that will not be revealed someday.

God bless President GEJ.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Descartes: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:

Sucker punch!!! shockedshocked gringrin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by rozayx5(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2015
tell us what we dont know, security is the greatest challenge GEJ is facing and it wont be easy for him, cause northerners are donating their children for bombing sprees sad
and the youth buhari refused to build schools for are now easy tools for boko haram

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by asadike(f): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2015
naijaking1:
Poor GEJ, when they accused his chief of army General Ihejirika of sponsoring Boko Haram, he missed an opportunity to vehemently clear Ihejirika, because his Hausa 'father's like IBB and Danjuma wouldn't approve, little did he know that he was the real target!
That's what happens when you side with the devil!
God bless u, now they are all against him.

5 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Descartes: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm...fingers crossed patiently waiting for the "semi-illiterate" fans to come and defend this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Just walkin and readin stupid pdp coment....passing by

10 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by eleko1: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Sorry for urself.Mind U,I dnt have time to reply a kid,ok
watered:
Sorry!!!
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Biggiestep(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2015
boko re really mad nt d other way round.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by olatade(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2015
We can't continue like this; PDP supporters pls prove me wrong

By May 29 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP.

8 years after, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)

1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting

2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for
looting

3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting

4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -
In court for looting

5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP
Enugu - In court for looting

6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting

7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting

10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting

11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion
from the state treasury

12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting

13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state
treasury

14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury

15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by Jonathan) - In court for
looting the treasury

16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov.
PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury

17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury
18. Bode Gorge was also jail for looting #82billion of NPA fund.

(B). AD / AC, 6 governors

None has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.

NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was
dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed.

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors

1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP
Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)

2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.

You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.

It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by amakufrancis(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
They are really mad

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by DrPrickson: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Country people make una come hear ooooo!!!! Oga GEJ is telling us what we already know all these while
Yes na.
We all know they are mad.
They know they mad.
Even the mad people on the street know that your accusers are mad.
No mad men from that mad party will ever rule us.

5 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Maczeelly(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Ha

Mad kee
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Francon(f): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
They should visit yaba left

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Mattpopson101: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Boko Jona
You are the real mad man

8 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Segadem(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
u again
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by toureman(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Are they mad? They must b mad

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by moderatorr1: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
I laughed loud, for real.
I wasn't expecting the word 'mad' in that sentence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Deadman’ Jonathan Nkpumeh In Court To Stop Rivers APC Congress / Kyari: IGP Orders Closure Of All IRTs, Special Tactical Squad Satellite Units / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.