Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari (15418 Views)

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo / Cleric Predicts Victory For Ghana's NPP, Nigeria's APC / Happy New Month, Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Obinoscopy(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Reactions has continued to trail the recent outburst of the Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, over the health status of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, as Prophet and Head Shepherd, Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parishes, Marcus Korode Tomitan, warns the governor to retract his statement or be prepared to sacrifice his life for the ex-head of state.

He also said Buhari would not die now as he and other men of God would put down their blood to plead for long life on the APC's standard bearer's behalf.

It would be recalled that Fayose, recently, placed advertisement in some national dailies, pointing out the health challenges of Buhari and the likelihood of his dying while in the saddle, like some past presidents from his geographical zone of the country.

Prophet Tomitan, who condemned the “death wish” of the Ekiti governor over Buhari and averred that the ex-military leader would not die but emerge as winner of the forthcoming presidential polls in the country, come February 14, 2015.

The clergyman described the action of the governor as a sacrilege, noting that it was a taboo in Yoruba land to wish a living man death.

He however described the array of condemnation and open attacks trailing the candidature of Buhari as “last kicks of corrupt Nigerians, who have seen that their days are numbered with the emergence of a leader like Buhari after the coming elections.

“Fayose is behaving like a bastard. You don’t come out to wish somebody dead. Buhari will not die. What God told me is that he is going to win, landslide, in the coming election. There is no doubt about that. Ironically, Fayose may even die before Buhari. For him to be speculating that before some heads of state and president from his zone have been dying while in office is very unfortunate. The mathematics is very wrong.

“We shall pray for Buhari to live long. We shall donate our blood for him to live long. I tell you today that the coming elections shall produce the leaders that Nigerians want. Any politician who has the mind to kill anybody for him to hold sway shall use the blood of his first and last born,” he said.

The prophet also took a swipe at those questioning the eligibility of Buhari to contest the presidential polls, saying “leadership is not a matter of certificate but a divine gift from God.”

“Abraham has no certificate before he was made a leader. Joseph did not attend any school before he became the prime minister of Egypt. The incumbent president wouldn’t have been fit to rule the nation if we were to judge by his certificate because he is a zoologist by profession, and we are not animals.

“I am so disappointed that all these are happening after the peace accord was signed among the aspirants to use foul language against each other. I want to state categorically here that Buhari would have been killed before now, but his life was spared because he still has something to offer Nigerians,” he stated.

He further stressed that the retired General would do a lot in sanitising the country through efficient control of corruption, noting that his emergence as the presidential candidate of APC was God’s working.

“If you watched what happened during the delegate congress of the APC that produced Buhari as the presidential candidate of his party, you will see the hands of God clearly. Here is a man who has no money to flaunt around like the other candidates, yet he emerged with a landslide,” he said.

He however advised Buhari to, as a matter of urgency, change the naira as soon as he mounted the saddle, as a way of nabbing past and present corrupt leaders.

“I will advise General Buhari to change the naira as soon as he gets to power. I bet you that characters like Fayose will all go to jail if such measure could be taken,” he stressed.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/cleric-predicts-long-life-buhari

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Funjosh(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Saw this on FB kind of let me share

Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.OMG!!!!! I just found out
something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is
the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari
is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th,
it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the
election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=
1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection
because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷
14 =1. SAIBUHARI!!!!!!!

151 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by ArchEnemy(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2015
smiley
Hope your fears ve been allayed, Buhari's fans and detractors (including Mr Fayose)

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Redoil: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Every self styled tom dick and harry are seeking for relevance by dishing out prophecy from their butta so as to come into prominence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmmm...Jonathan, a Zoologist leading more than 200 million people...imagine? He can never lead well.

We want change.
Vote feBUHARI

29 Likes

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by dguyindcorner(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Finally my ban has been lifted...hmmm!

Any one that wishes you death shall die prematurely.

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE GENERAL
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by mymadam(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Funjosh:
...My take, If Buhari is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th, it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14= 1. Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷ 14 =1. SAIBUHARI!!!!!!!

cheesy I love your sense of humour. However, even the blind can see that 'the wind of change' is rapidly turning into 'a hurricane of change'. He who knows not, and knows not, that he knows not, is a fool, IMHO. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Every one seeking cheap relevance, the shame of the church has become a national issue. The spirit of God has been sold for cheap,.different so called men of God making diverging predictions claiming it's inspiration from the Holy Spirit. More worrisome is the fact that it's the Yoruba ministers who have been more vocal. Of all the Sheiks & Alfas & Mallams, none has made noise about the electoral outcome cos they speak with one voice.

5 Likes

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by omenka(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari will live long to the utter disappointment of the likes of FFK, Fayose, Jonathan, and Abati. He will send condolence messages to each one of the families of those I mentioned, commiserating with them over the loss of their bread winners.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by jmoore(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Of course, he will remain alive to contest another election in 2019 with Fr Mbaka as his running mate.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by speaktome(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
AmEn!
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Firefire(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari Hiyyak Allah - May Allah preserve your life. Ameen.

Goodluck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by chipzidar(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
the man is old nah haba.. na .. beware of heart attacks cos he may loose
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by joshuaidibia(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Since when did life bcome Nairabet that u can predict? Even the nairabet sef,tickets dey tear anyhow. Make God no vex for that cleric o. Him prediction go just tear. Lol. (U knw wat i mean).

1 Like

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by hazyfm: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
i see
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by HACKPASTOR(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
et
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Firefire(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
Buhari will live long [s]to the utter disappointment of the likes of FFK, Fayose, Jonathan, and Abati. He will send condolence messages to each one of the families of those I mentioned, commiserating with them over the loss of their bread winners[/s].

undecided
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
With his Cattles

1 Like

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Ashleyma77(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm still furious at what fayose did.even if Buhari was frail,he had no right.he is not God to make such a statement.how low can a public office holder go??.

God bless Nigeria!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by DrPrickson: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by lawrencemleopo: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
wink
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by siraj1402(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
We knew before,no one need to tell us.
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
All those that wish for the General to die shall live to witness the 85th birthday of the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari.
May God/Allah Grant answer to my prayer. Amen

Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Buchukwu: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
The guy's too old and will die any moment from now..
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Long live GMB

Long live GEJ

Long live Nigeria

Live and let's live

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by HopeAlive14(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
We shouldn't wish others what we cannot wish ourselves.

Only God, the giver of life has the right to take it when HE pleases.

Agreed, Abraham, Joseph and David did not go to school and yet were effective leaders.

But the INEC of Nigeria requires that you go to school and be certified before vying for the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by taiwo005(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
The General!
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by olola4(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
■When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power
we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy.
Under the administration of President Goodluck
Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last
one year alone.
▶Can someone please explain to me how it got
so high in 4 years and what exactly they were
subsidising with the extra one trillion naira?
■When the Obasanjo government left power in
2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30
billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when
he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off.
Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our
country is back in debt to the tune of 41 billion
dollars (both foreign and domestic) and we are still
borrowing.
▶Can someone please tell me what the loans
were used for and whether we will ever be able to
pay them off?
■Foreign reserve nko? # Depleted .
▶Can someone please tell me where all the
money went?
■When the Obasanjo administration left power in
2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude
Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999.
Today we do not have one dollar left in that
account because the money has been squandered
and the account scrapped.
▶Can someone explain to me who spent that
money and precisely what it was spent on?
▶▶Can someone please tell me precisely what
has happened to this man Jonathan and what has
got into his head? This government is not only
# weak, it not only lacks # direction but it is also
# insensitive and #callous . ▶President Jonathan,
the King #Rehoabam of our time, has hardened his
heart unto # destruction , just like Pharaoh once did,
and he has fallen into the trap that has been set
for him by God and by his enemies.
May the Lord save Nigeria from this # mess and
from this weak man and may the Nigerian people
themselves # WakeUP from their # accursed
# slumber and take their destiny into their own
hands.
▶The smell of religious war, sectarian violence,
regional and ethnic conflict, insecurity, untold
suffering, rampant poverty and economic hardship
is in
the air. Nigerians are divided as never before and
our country is slowly crumbling and dying before
our very eyes.
●Who will save Nigeria?
●Who will stand up and say enough is enough?
●Who will pull us back from the brink? ●Who can
we count on to take the bull by the horns and do
the right thing?
▶▶ There must be a lawful and democratic
# change.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by remmyton(f): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
I understood de cleric very well

He wants a share of †ђε national cake cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by MalcoImX: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
I no dey like to dey believe all these prophecies, but this man's talk e sweet sha!
Re: Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari by callmenow: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
False prophet. Irrelevant observation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay Rejects Calls For Adeosun’s Sack Over NYSC Certificate / Crisis Rocks PDP Over Automatic Tickets For N/assembly Members / Femi Adesina Insists Security Has Improved Despite Sultan’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.