Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

APC Matters In Pictures - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Matters In Pictures (102555 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 3:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by danmasani101: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
hooged:
The Omoluabi Train of Glory is moving to serve in freely ferrying the masses of our people this Easter
season to and fro Lagos-Osogbo with stop-overs at Abeokuta and Ibadan throughout this festival… Join the train of glory now.

From Tomorrow Thursday 5th April 2012, Departure
from Lagos 1.00 p.m. Arrival Osogbo 7.00 p.m.
GOOD Friday 6th April 2012: Departure from Osogbo
11.00 a.m. Arrival in Lagos 5.00 p.m.
Saturday 7th April 2012: Departure from Lagos 10.00
a.m. Arrival in Osogbo 4.00 p.m.
Easter Monday 9th April 2012: Departure from Osogbo
12noon Arrival in Lagos 6.00 p.m.
Speacial Features: Fully Air-conditioned Standard
Coaches, Canteen, drinks, food, fun, music…
Travel Safe, no muggings, No accident and No Hold-
up…
Savour the Holidays, Odun A Yabo Fun Gbogbo wa o.
Osun A Dara

www.nairaland.com/attachments/675178_train_jpgd390c0ce3c829b0011fecff753294596
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 2:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 3:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by danmasani101: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
duplicate

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2016
cynthy2000:
With the current free fall of the Nigerian currency (Naira) against the major foreign currencies (Dollar, Pound, Euro etc.), the Nigerian government under president Muhammadu Buhari has stopped the sales of forex to parents of students studying abroad.

Parents of Nigerian students abroad who just last year obtained dollar at the then official exchange rate of ₦166 are now forced to obtain the dollar at the current parallel/black market rate of over ₦300. What this means is that parents who last year paid about ₦1.6 million for a $10,000 tuition fee abroad will now have to pay about ₦3 million for the same $10,000 tuition fee in foreign Universities/Colleges or withdraw their wards.

In an interview with Al Jazeera, President Buhari while responding to a question on the challenges faced by parents with kids in schools abroad, who are now facing the possibility of having to pull their kids out, simply said “If the country cannot afford it, so be it.”

When probed further by Al Jazeera's Martine Dennis about his children who obviously will continue their studies abroad, the president said "Those who can afford it, can still afford it. But for those who can’t, Nigeria cannot afford to allocate foreign exchange for those who decided to train their children outside the country. We can’t just afford it.”
“Well, that’s the true situation we are in.”

Source: http://campusportalng.com/education/forex-nigerian-students-abroad-buhari/32252/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QZDA1BFUo
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4210949_img20160908102910462_jpeg36818c02702837212eecca978c0dd4b7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4210950_img20160908102853367_jpegeab8b1659d648e4cbc0f4fa5e06f2000

yorubasmustprosper:
'Nigerians ask a simple question: Are we better off today than we were before Jonathan assumed office?'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'Creating 1.9 million jobs over several years cannot amount to any achievement"-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'”Under the Jonathan Administration, Nigerians should not be in a hurry to throw away their generators"-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'With 51% illiteracy, Jonathan's establishment of 150 Almajiri schools has not even scratched the surface'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

Jonathan should apologize to Nigerians for wasting the mandate they freely gave to him in 2011"-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'A government that is unwilling to take any responsibility for anything, should not be counted upon'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ May 25, 2014

'Government has responsibility to protect the citizens, and not engage in blame game'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ May 25, 2014

'President Goodluck Jonathan has finally owned up to his globally-acknowledged incompetence'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Feb 24, 2015

‘’Till date, Jonathan has not visited the families of the abducted (Chibok) children to offer succor'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Apr 28, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/773750759435276288
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2016

Ethno-Religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State By Olufemi Opeyemi

The way the Vice Chancellors were selected for the twelve new Nigerian universities that were established about six years ago was something unprecedented in the history of university administration--and it was also widely condemned. The new Vice Chancellor for one of the universities, Federal University, Dutsinma, Professor Haruna Kaita, was appointed in February 2016. The normal process for appointment of Vice Chancellors is first to advertise the vacancy
In the case of Federal University Dutsinma, the appointment was made straight from Abuja without due process. Commenting on the anomaly, President Muhammed Buhari, said the government would make amends, but the dubious act was never reversed.

It is a calamity that an indigene of Katsina State was made the Vice Chancellor of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State, unlike the remaining new universities that have non-indigenes as Vice Chancellors. Even the constitution of the governing council is skewed:

Dr Maraliyya Zayyan from Katsina State is the Chairperson of Governing Council

The first victim of the scheme was the university Bursar who was duly appointed by the Federal Ministry of Education. He was terminated within five weeks of the Vice Chancellor’s assumption of duty for no cogent reason. His crime, the real reason for his termination, is his religion and state of origin-as a Christian from Kogi State.

The Bursar’s name-Mr Momohjimoh Sadiq-sounds Muslim but he is a Christian. He was promptly replaced with an officer from Katsina State as Acting Bursar.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/02/ethno-religious-cleansing-federal-university-dutsinma-katsina-state-olufemi-opeyemi
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, [size=13pt]girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems,[/size] though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

2 Likes

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
obinnaifeoma:
Nollywood Yoruba celebrities
Fathia Balogun, Muyiwa Ademola, Sanyeri,Adebayo Tijani, Wasiu Ayinde KWAM1 and Femi Adebayo have joined the race to campaign for Buhari as president and Ambode as governor of Lagos state.

Fondly called Nollywood big five,the Muyiwa-Ademola led group are collaborating with Fuji legend Wasiu Ayinde for a new campaign song for Ambode and Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033582_1g_jpegc6db4434b6da494100daf394ffb4f8d7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033583_mi_jpegb46afc1184b12722b7678ae6210b08a0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033599_facebook20150113163154_jpeg97623cdb414e89eda84009b8dc0c9538

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033601_facebook20150113135338_pngd734d19b9683c191f164cf83f0ba6e83

Source/More Photos: http:///4zl

1 Like

Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
stexsy:
THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS THAT WE FORGET TOO FAST........

1. How far for that terrorist that was caught trying to enter Nigeria on the request of Bubu?

2. El-Rufai promised to take a certain newspaper to court for revealing his true worth (in Billions of dollars). Has he done it?

3. What about the currency swap deal with China?

4. What of the case involving Burutai and Dambazau?

5. What about the list of corrupt minister under GEJ Oshimhole talked about when he returned from the U.S?

6. What of the Billions found in a Soak away by EFCC?

7. What of the Billions UAE promised to send back to Nigeria?

8. What of the evidence produced by the Integrity Group send to the EFCC against Amaechi?

9. What of Buhari's "true" asset Declaration?

10. Is Jonathan no longer on exile?

11. Is Alison Maduekwe in Prison?

12. Are our Children eating free food in School?

13. Did Aisha Buhari actually travel to the U.S?

14. The first time Buhari visited visited U.S on winning election, h was opportuned to take picture standing on the front roll, the likes of Barr. Samuel C Umesi it was a great achievement that Nigeria has been recognised by the world, what have gained from that?

15. What of the two Chibok girls rescued by Buhari, where are they?

16. Where is the Boko Haram member caught while rescueing the Chibok girl?

17. Where is Ese Oruru and Yellow?

18. What of our refinery that started working via Buhari's body language?

19. What about the CBN, NNPC and FIRs coded employment where only Buhari's family members were recruited?

20. What abt the fake certifate issued by uncle bubu and the law siut against such corrupt act!?

21. What happend to the people that beheaded a woman at kano market with the chants of "allah arkaba"!

22. What happened to the killers of the lady evangelist in kubwa abuja!?

23. What happend to the law suit against Yinusa child abductor of Ese Oruru!?

24. What happened to the small electrical power dat we were enjoying b4 this regime took ever!? Now we cant see anything at all! Chei!

25. What really happened to rice!

26. What happened to our 3,000,000 job promise? If they cud not create the 3mill job at least they for allow us sustain the already had so we could maintain but my friend from ecobank told me sis, its not a lie over 1500 people have been laid out in this my region alone" i myself am not secure am seriiiously looking for alternative" he added! Abeg the list is inexuastible......

That was how 15 Million people forgot the atrocitiesof Buhari in 1984, forgot his "bigotness", forgot his hate speeches (dog, baboon and blood), his support for BH and Sharia and voted him in 2015.

Add yours, please
Re: APC Matters In Pictures by anonimi: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.