Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance (36323 Views)

Prince James Uche Is Dead! / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by shepherdnoble: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
No be wetin dem drink or eat dey cause am...na too much fiokorization of multiple totos dey cause am. No only Jesus go deliver them.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Harmvirus(f): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eyaa. I pray you recover soon
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o.

His wife even abandoned him, that's just not right.
that's life! We should always remind ourselves that we came into this world alone.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Anas09: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
I think the increase in this heart, kidney diseases is as a result of the syntetic foods we eat today. The age and time. Everything hitech. It has its effects in somany ways. Pls let's eat more natural food that we cook rather than dis foods they import. See healthy Prince Uche. This is going to take a miracle and he won't have it chanting rosaries, forgive my french.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Miradamian: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Can you pls send us an account number lets contribute and assist him, 1000 each from is will not kill us all. Blessed is he that gives.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by ardel(f): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
datguru:
Nollywood ? I don't watch nollywood movies but I've never seen this guy
How do u expect to know him when you claim you dont watch nigerian movies?
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by abbey621(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
musicwriter:
As a researcher I can tell you for sure these Hollywood actors/actresses are eating themselves to death. Once they show up on screen and see little money the first thing they do is want to consume all the meat and sweets of food. They get their body system clogged and grow outrageously fat, all of them. You see someone in a movie and one year after if you see the same person you wouldn't recognize them.

To stop these deaths, Nollywood should learn something about dieting.

1. Eat mainly vegetables (avoid meat even though you have money to buy all the meat in the market).
2. Avoid oil and fatty foods.
3. Avoid sugar. Drink your teas without sugar. (if you must use sugar don't use more than a cube a day).
4. Eat fish instead of meat.
5. Don't drink cold water.
6. Drink lots of water.
7. Don't eat more than once (at most twice daily).
8. Don't sleep with the air condition on. Or, reduce settings to minimum.

A doctor at Lagos university teaching hospital- LUTH, gave me this instructions and I follow them religiously.

You may ask why I'm writing this long epistle, but it saddens my heart whenever I hear of this death spree in Hollywood. If every other profession have that rate of death the population of Nigeria would be reduced to 1 million in a blink of an eye.

I was once like you when I first made money, I was at the point of death
because of goodies and all I ate. It's called gluttony and it's the worst killer in
America. Americans live so good that they die of food, obesity, which cause
heart attack, and then stroke because the body system have been blocked by
food intake.

Few people I notice eat well are below.

Ramsey Noah watches his weight.
Vyonne Nelson watches her weight.
I think Ms. Nnaji do as well.
These people will never have diet related health issues which is killing their colleagues.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Are you cursed or are you just ignorant? You do know that kidney or heart disease could be caused by other factors besides poor diet. Furthermore look at the bolded, did you do any research at all, freakin retardz!
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by jayriginal: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yields:

This appears to be an urgent matter. Methinks this idea of yours would be a lengthy process. Besides, I don't think he's well enough to play a role in any movie at this time. Perhaps when he has gotten the help he needs and his health is intact, he can undertake this project.

Well, it would help if we didnt always wait till the last moment to act. Many times, these ailments are only brought to public notice when things are critical.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Temptee101(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
denkyw:
this is more spiritual than physical, he should try visiting scoan, lots of miracles happen there
I concur totally. From what he said its obvious he was inflicted with the disease.
He should find his way to the arena of liberty.

I know he will get his healing there.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
d way dey are avin kidney problm baffle me alot..wats happenin to dem na...i stil believe dey shud change der ways of actin specially d nude aspect..
ds is why my bros dnt allow naija movies in d house except d philipines movies,u hardly see dem naked or poop out der boobs..
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
jayriginal:

Well, it would help if we didnt always wait till the last moment to act. Many times, these ailments are only brought to public notice when things are critical.
And now that he's out, he should delay his treatment all the more by writing a script, producing it, etc?

I'm literally saying one thing, you're saying another.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by oloriadejoke(f): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Those yeyebrities no go come out now.if anything happen they will say d man no talk. All they know is to cruise on yatch,buy range over and g wagon and start displaying it on instagram and twitter.diaris God ooo!! diaris God oooo!!! The pains you are sharing diaris God oooo
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Gwekzy: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good health is priceless
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by remmat(f): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
it is well
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by jayriginal: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yields:

And now that he's out, he should delay his treatment all the more by writing a script, producing it, etc?

I'm literally saying one thing, you're saying another.

My first post was not particularly specific to this individual. Recently there was OJB, then Muna, and now this guy, and there have been others. It was at the last minute when things were critical that we got to hear about these people. For those in the entertainment industry, an album/movie can be released and sold to the public and then the profits donated to the individual. That was the idea.

You will notice that I said the individual's participation should be encouraged where possible. Please check my posts again to confirm. Your response was to point out that the process was lengthy and all that. I didnt dispute what you said, I simply said that its better not to wait till things are bad before asking for help.

I will summarize to avoid a misunderstanding. There is nothing wrong in asking for money, but I think its better to ask in a certain way, and at a certain time (ie before things become critical).
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Joe88(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
datguru:
Nollywood ? I don't watch nollywood movies but I've never seen this guy
you must be from the indomie generation.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Life is wicked cry
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
jayriginal:

My first post was not particularly specific to this individual. Recently there was OJB, then Muna, and now this guy, and there have been others. It was at the last minute when things were critical that we got to hear about these people. For those in the entertainment industry, an album/movie can be released and sold to the public and then the profits donated to the individual. That was the idea.

You will notice that I said the individual's participation should be encouraged where possible. Please check my posts again to confirm. Your response was to point out that the process was lengthy and all that. I didnt dispute what you said, I simply said that its better not to wait till things are bad before asking for help.

I will summarize to avoid a misunderstanding. There is nothing wrong in asking for money, but I think its better to ask in a certain way, and at a certain time (ie before things become critical).

Your first post was specific to this man ( "his", "himself" ), zero mention of anyone else. Your first post was about your idea - because according to you, it's a better way to go about raising funds, zero mention of "not waiting till the last minute" then. It was only after I made my first response to you, that now's not the time for the idea you suggested - that you started saying well, he shouldn't have waited until now to ask the public for help. Fine, he didn't do so; we have no control over that now. Saying he shouldn't have waited till now is irrelevant at this point, as far as I'm concerned. You can't change what has already happened. Now that he is asking for help, it help shouldn't be delayed any further. He has kidney disease, heart disease (those two are closely-related), diabetes; losing his sight and memory. First things first.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by scholes23(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
If u are interested in making donations , send an email to editor@punchng.com let them know your intentions and u will get quick response. This is from a reliable source.
God Bless
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by duduade: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
enoqueen:
they should come out and help him now o. before they will say they never heard he was sick.
yeah privacy...... lipsrsealed
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by juman(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm, high blood pressure and diabetes.

Regular health check is necessary.

Eating too much starchy food can lead to diabetes. Eating more of fruits, vegetables, proteinous food and less starchy food would prevent having diabetes.

Diabetes is a deadly disease.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Missmossy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eeyah, he should be assisted asap. God will see him through.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Human beings !!! Laugh with u in ur face , behind u they plotting your ruin.. Even family members will abandon u when serious challenges set in.. The other guy died recently what did they do.. They re busy buying G wagon and other exotic cars. This life sha.. Yemi alade sef just bought g wagon after her papa died ...society filled with evil people..ITS A WORLD OF OYO.. On Your Own..D prince don talk am finish..
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by fpeter(f): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2015
This life is fragile and tomorrow is not promised, I remember this actor and his talent, he was once so vibrant and formidable. Today he's a shadow of his old self, this should seriously serve as a lesson to everyone that we don't own our lives. You're well today is by God's grace, be thankful always. .OP please copy Ini Edo and Ibinabo on twitter or instagram let them do the needful.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by kittypraise(f): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015
y re did celebrities not health conscious
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by jayriginal: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Yields:

Your first post was specific to this man ( "his", "himself" ), zero mention of anyone else. Your first post was about your idea - because according to you, it's a better way to go about raising funds, zero mention of "not waiting till the last minute" then. It was only after I made my first response to you, that now's not the time for the idea you suggested - that you started saying well, he shouldn't have waited until now to ask the public for help. Fine, he didn't do so; we have no control over that now. Saying he shouldn't have waited till now is irrelevant at this point, as far as I'm concerned. You can't change what has already happened. Now that he is asking for help, it help shouldn't be delayed any further. He has kidney disease, heart disease (those two are closely-related), diabetes; losing his sight and memory. First things first.

I guess we have to agree to disagree since you insist on telling me what I meant, even when I have made clear explanations.
Re: Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance by MooreJozo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
gtx jdjdvd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Ankara Dress / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge / Gov. Fashola Attends Olamide’s Baby Dedication [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.