Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day (25588 Views)

Moment When You See Your Daughter In-law Washing Indomie Before Cooking(pic) / Photo: Mad Man Washing His Cloths / A Dude Measuring Yam With A Ruler Before Cooking (daily Rationing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Ademat7(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
This happen in my hostel back in school a friend of ours who just start learning hw to cook was left alone to cook for we guys,since he found d yam to b slippery he decide to wash it once n for all. MOD pls do d needful

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
now..diz is weird

hez adding more dirt to d yam coz d sponge looks dirty

15 Likes

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by eleko1: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Weird
MrKontrovErsy:
now..diz is weird

2 Likes

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by dkronicle(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2015
hahaha washing transportational germs away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2015
eleko1:
Weird

weird

1 Like

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by dre11(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2015
This must be a joke

I can't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by eleko1: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Ademat7:
This happen in my hostel back in school a friend of ours who just start learning hw to cook was left alone to cook for we guys,since he found d yam to b slippery he decide to wash it once n for all. MOD pls do d needful

Stop lying you just took this picture because you want to be on FrontPage

I like the concept sha

but next time try to tell us how your friend who was 'left alone to cook' took photos of himself and posed very well while you were mocking and taking the picture

67 Likes

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by dgr8truth(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2015
This guy has a broom mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Ademat7(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2015
One of our neighbor took d picture n show us when we return from school. FEB14 a day to remember; first time my topic will make FP *i love NL*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Ademat7(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I like the concept sha

but next time try to tell us how your friend who was 'left alone to cook' took photos of himself and posed very well while you were mocking and taking the picture
d guy is a mummy's pet n moreover d only child; we guys decide not to help him dat's d reason.
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by dyadeleye(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Me like..going to try it soon!!!
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by bighead1(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Ademat7(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mod: Oga Seun, Lalasticlala,BEN13,Dani1luv ...this should be on the front page.
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Ademat7(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
Link added. Is this ok with you?
I mean d story i posted here NL was used by the owner of that blog n not d other way round.thanks
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Thebrightest(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
y
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I like the concept sha

seconded

1 Like

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Drsheddy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ademat7:
SMH
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by condralbede(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
And this is on FP....
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Smh. Indomie generation.
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by DaBullIT(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thats a personal issue , publicity stunt maybe , i do not like GEJ , but its not GEJ's fault

that's another Akpors in the making
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by yemicoal(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
angry angry.. Na him sabi, this looks staged to me tho angry

1 Like

Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by frinx: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Extra flavor nd salty taste with reduced germs....lwkmd
straight fly ticket to d grave
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Slimzjoe(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
His Parents should Be stoned to Death!!!
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by Patangela: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Also add it 2 d water u will use to cook it nd tell us hw it go. Waiting
Re: Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day by JustCurious: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
now..diz is weird

hez adding more dirt to d yam coz d sponge looks dirty

That is what happens when the boys are left out of kitchen activities. Poor young man... Hoping he wouldn't use this on Snail, too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 / Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Zlatan - Zanku Legwork (gbe Body Eh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.