Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? (25564 Views)

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today / Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by yerimastyle(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
If I see any one one using umbrella on the campaign ground thunder go fire am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by kasheemawo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
picture or idonbilifit?
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by kay1one(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]I'm guessing they will be using a lot of umbrellas at the venue! undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Raining seriously now even in January. The gods of the land must be angry with Buhari

I feel terribly sorry for this country's youth.

When you compare the level of discourse that takes place on Nairaland to the level of discourse that takes place on foreign discussion boards, you can tell that the majority of Nigerian youth are really unintelligent.

This applies to supporters of both parties.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by sam4(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
They need Umbrella nw
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nickymezor(f): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
enoqueen:
for your mind.

campaign or not Buhari all the way... cool
yeah
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by naijasaints: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
You need water to put out a fire.So this rain is going to quench the heat in nigeria.
Sign of a new beginning.
Febuhari will be great.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Frankenstein: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
That awkward moment when Buhari and supporters campaign under umbrellas.
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by BabaO2: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Raining seriously now even in January. The gods of the land must be angry with Buhari
This is Yoruba land and the meaning:
“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Eyi n’ileri ife;
A o ni itura didun
Lat’ odo Olugbala.

Egbe

Ojo ibukun! Ojo ibukub l’a n fe
Iri anu wa yi wa ka, sugbon ojo l’a ntoro

“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Isoji iyebiye;
Lori oke on petele
Iro opo ojo m bo.

Egbe

“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Ran won si wa Oluwa!
Fun wa ni itura didun
Wa, f’ola fun oro Re.

Egbe

“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Nwon ’ba je le wa loni!
B’a ti njewo f’Olorun wa
T’a n pe oruko Jesu.

Egbe

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Crown01: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
if truly its a rain from God, that symbolizes blessings and heavenly endorsement.....that shows baba God is inclined but if its from the 'wicked' ones, make they rain fire not water gan, SaiBaba SaiBuhari all the way.....

#ChangeNowIsInevitable

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by donbrowser(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
berem:
this is the first "MAJOR" rainfall in Lagos this year.
Signs of good things coming.

Sai Buhari!

cheesy cheesy

ONE MAJOR THING I LIKE ABOUT YOU IS YOUR ABILITY TO DEFEND YOUR STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Enegod(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
steppin:
I'm sure PDP is behind the rain in Lagos Today, Just to force APC members to carry umbrellas instead of brooms grin lol
it will interesting to see APC supporters with umbrellas instead of brooms grin grin
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by asiwajumi(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bad omen.gej till buhari go for medicare abroad
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sign that buhari will lose Lagos.

Dancing shoki on hearing this great news grin
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is probably just a random weather event. sad
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
steppin:
I'm sure PDP is behind the rain in Lagos Today, Just to force APC members to carry umbrellas instead of brooms grin lol
you mean its spiritual?
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Sanchez01: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
scribble:
Brooms are of no use in the rain.

Vote wisely
[size=14pt]Good point! But tell me, what have been the use of the umbrella;

1. During the kidnap of several girls in the North?
2. During immigration job scam that led to the loss of lives of Nigerians?
3. During the NNPC scam?
4. During the purchase of overpriced cars under the watch of former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah?
4. During the "stealing is not corruption" claim?

It's obvious your umbrella does not protect the common man but the corrupt and their corrupt practices.

#TheChangeWeNeed!
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you understand what rain symbolises?

yes it means the god are angry with Buhari
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tinubu said "Aso wa ni: Ki ojo paa"

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by ayodot(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its a sign of abundance and a sign of change.

Enrich Ur MIND
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/whats-really-stopping-you-264247.html

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bevista:

Just for the records, Gov Attah collected just over 400b in his first 8 years in office (with most of the funds coming in his last 3 yrs). In comparison, Gov Akpabio has been collecting over N400b per year for the Last 7.5 years (over N3trillon in all) due to sustained high oil price.

Just providing some perspective as you praise your 'god'.

400 billion when 280 billion is what is stated as our state's allocation? Dude, I have CERTIFICATES - I'm not an illiterate! (I HOPE YOU GOT THE DOUBLE ENTENDRE?)

Truth is: I dislike the person of Akpabio but I love his developmental strides.

Can you tell me why Akwa-Ibomites rarely get to experience traffic jams and road accidents? Good roads...and that's just mentioning an achievement.
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Frankenstein:
That awkward moment when Buhari and supporters campaign under umbrellas.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

i cant wait to see a picture of the illiterate general in umbrella

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
berem:
The first rainfall of this year coincided with Buhari's campaign in Lagos.
God is indeed wonderful!

God bless GMB

OGBENI it rained in my area in Lekki and epe yesterday... It ain't the first this year

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Donjowebs(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
:PRain means many things to many people, anytin it means to u is your opinion and belief..
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

I feel terribly sorry for this country's youth.

When you compare the level of discourse that takes place on Nairaland to the level of discourse that takes place on foreign discussion boards, you can tell that the majority of Nigerian youth are really unintelligent.

This applies to supporters of both parties.

sharraap who be youth? i resemble your age mate ni?
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by kodded(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
tongue shango dey vesk
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Amya(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
jmaine:

Rain fell at Ibeshe, ikorodu yesterday . . .

and drizzled in Ikoyi and VI yesterday

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by gen2briz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is what will call... Let there be shower of blessing

GMB... God don endorse you.

GMB till TAN's knows that Rain na God mercy.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Anybody that says rainfall on an event date is a good omen, rain will fall on any of your even date, be it wedding, naming ceremony etc

Oya say AMEN
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by BankManager(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
I suspect PDP is behind d rain in
Lagos today just to force APC members to carry
Umbrellas instead of brooms..lol
**kidding though**
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by Sanchez01: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
azeezlateefah:

OGBENI it rained in my area in Lekki and epe yesterday... It ain't the first this year
It is, in some parts. Today is the first in my area. And it's only drizzling sef.
Re: Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
annibro:
Rain is from God & a sign of BLESSING

Wicked people can only hold rain but can't bring it?

GMB, u are BLESSED

So why did buhari run away from the rain? Running from your god's blessings?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus / Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.