Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) (45154 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Swag In New Photo / Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by 1miccza: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
shockwave91:
Gud. Nw u can drive around & luk 4 ur johnnysad

Actually she can now search for her Johnny with enough speed

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Working on my musical album
Ride with you guys soon
grin
you're always working on your album since 1960 grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by clemz88(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Congrats babe..i pray u supersede tiwa
on the rubbish and worldly music plus drugs which are engaged in rait
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by femi4: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Make she go carry belle too
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by GENTLETEE(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Well deserved! She's is inspiring.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by silversonuc(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
pretydiva:
u dnt pray to supervede her eida
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by alutachibaby: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
mine on d way 4 sure smiley coming soon
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by kuzee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
ba7man:
You've been saying this for the past 4yrs. undecided
lol
not past 4 yrz but for the past 15yrz..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by kuzee(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
what so special about dis wor wor car
now guys if you had that 30millia..
what kinda car are you gonna buy with it,?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Deltagiant: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Always investing on things with residual value. Few years down the line, they will start blaming their colleagues or the public for nothing contributing money for their overseas medical treatment. Petty lot.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by okonelfg(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
is dat place her house?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by tellwisdom: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Does she want to start a taxi business??
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by farano(f): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
LewisO:

Can u sing? because I can try help u too!
haha I'll think about it.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by ataller1: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
DankemzI:

Tiwa is Akpara Ino, she doesn't respect her Marital Vows! She's a married runs lady, hers is not for money but the passion!
eyen eka how u take no? Abi na jus hating? lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by beau49: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin

Dude when the album dey drop? Na so so working on my musical album we dey see,the 'work on' no dey finish?

Please we also want to see you driving a 'bentley' or 'G-wagon' so let that album drop even if na half we no mind ;P ;P .
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by chuksey1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
this girl and pancake self
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by egopersonified(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mehn, this my dream murano is gradually becoming old school.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
beau49:

Dude when the album dey drop? Na so so working on my musical album we dey see,the 'work on' no dey finish?

Please we also want to see you driving a 'bentley' or 'G-wagon' so let that album drop even if na half we no mind ;P ;P .

grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by roseylove(f): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ma Johnny baby congratulobia
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Rajosh(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
now I believe what they say that when you want to hide something from a black man, put it into writing. she's celebrating someone else's achievement while praying for our's
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Danova:
Guys plz read carefully.." God go do our own but in d main time @Taiyealiyu let's rock dat GL"

Simple thing is, she's celebrating somebody's achievement

M sorry to ask. Who's taiyealiyu?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Eljay24(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
ba7man:
You've been saying this for the past 4yrs. undecided

Lol
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Horlawoomey(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Titiluvly:
Congrats

Where have you been ?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by loomer: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Danova:
Guys plz read carefully.." God go do our own but in d main time @Taiyealiyu let's rock dat GL"

Simple thing is, she's celebrating somebody's achievement

E TIRE ME SELF O, I BEEN WAN TALK BEFORE O
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by pweetiedee(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin
. Remember me, u hear?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by petux(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
I must make it ....not through music industry ....see car!
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Toks2008(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2015
hedonistic:
Nigerians can bastardise things. Now every Tom, diick, harry, and mgbeke must buy G Wagon to belong.

The funniest part is that the old modelk is what is now used as towing vans so just wait a little and this g wagon will become orobo of today. I love life and the time factor that made mezedes 230 that people do rituals to buy those days to be a shameful car to own now.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by judedwriter(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2015
kuzee:
what so special about dis wor wor car
now guys if you had that 30millia..
what kinda car are you gonna buy with it,?
I will buy a simple car nd use the rest for real estate wink
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by pannyman(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nice car. But wait o, why are these celebrities all going for the G Wagon? Must they display a herd mentality? It only goes to show that money cannot buy you taste.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by ccollins(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
See how Johnny gave her a new ride! cheesy congrats girl!
hmm.. Do you know I sent you private messages many times so we can talk but yet no response from your profile.. I have some identical private info and stuff I want to share with you
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
ccollins:
hmm.. Do you know I sent you private messages many times so we can talk but yet no response from your profile.. I have some identical private info and stuff I want to share with you
what makes you think i'll be interested?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Inojie At AMVCA: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Made Everyone Laugh (Video) / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.