Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (46790 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ofala(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:
The General is having fun and enjoying the support in Lagos

Healthy, Lean and Sharp

We welcome the General

Sai Buhari

I wonder if those saTANs that are continually wishing GMB death doesn't see how healthy and smart he looks even at his age.

#iHaveDecided....

to

Vote for Buhari...

7 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Rubbish. I just dey imagine now say bomb just blow inside that bus for the first pishur. Na him be say God don clear Naija problems o.
Olorun maje, Olorun maje, but make u miserable f the rest of your life for that your evil thinking

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by annibro(f): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Rubbish. I just dey imagine now say bomb just blow inside that bus for the first pishur. Na him be say God don clear Naija problems o.

See Fay*se & Kab*ru Sokoto's Colleague.
Its not just ur imagination;
'Out of d abundance of d HEART d mouth Speaketh'

BTW: d devil comes 2 Kill, Steal & Destroy (John 10:10)

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by macklef(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
XYZ123:
Sai GMB
NIGERIA Needs change

Feb 1 B
Feb 2 U
Feb 3 H
Feb 4 A
Feb 5 R
Feb 6 I
Feb 7 O
Feb 8 S
Feb 9 I
Feb10 N
Feb 11 B
Feb 12 A
Feb 13 J
Feb 14 O

CLASSIC!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by galadee(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
on my way to the Rally

7 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omo se clowd,if GEj group sees dis na heart attack o. Una wey dey make noise about the rain,wey the rain again?we have tooked it away,shame to you all tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by dayo23(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even inside the rain, Lagosians say no to umbrella

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
notoriousbabe:
me too,they filled up my car

Seriously ? ? grin
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by dayo23(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Incredible crowd at teslim balogun stadium

8 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by dayo23(f): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
kingslly:
Am yet to see any crowd ooh
check google or youtube,they are there
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by itetemi: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote
author=squaddy post=30269525]Which lagos shut down abeg? No be ds same
lagos wey I dey?

I just passed the national stadium and I will tell you this that
everybody present in that stadium was paid and transported there by BRT
buses. If you doubt me,go over there and take a look.

Finally I will like to ask every SE/SS'ners to stop assuming that every
yoruba will vote buhari cuz that is a big fat lie. The insults you throw
them here is actually what these APC rats Use in swaying them to the
other side. Keep it clean and devoid of insults.

Come Failbuhari,we will make the gambari cry again.[/quote]

lies lies lies,who will buy my lies.

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Dscientist: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
GOD is wonderful
APC is feeling the blessings of the Rain
While PDP is feeling the Wrath of the flood

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by simplemach(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
uncle005:
Olorun maje, Olorun maje, but make u miserable f the rest of your life for that your evil thinking
back to sender.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by legendsilver(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
XYZ123:
Sai GMB
NIGERIA Needs change

Feb 1 B
Feb 2 U
Feb 3 H
Feb 4 A
Feb 5 R
Feb 6 I
Feb 7 O
Feb 8 S
Feb 9 I
Feb10 N
Feb 11 B
Feb 12 A
Feb 13 J
Feb 14 O

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by deen4real7902: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
God forbid non among them dia can be my fada huh...!

Mteeethw, who want clueless bastard child sef
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by simplemach(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
deen4real7902:

Mteeethw, who want clueless bastard child sef
see what u r doing to urself
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by discusant: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
When Lagosians finish watching the Real Buhari documentary on Youtube, they shall stop to associate with Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlB6UY6ObSg
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by criminalmindz: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
My Father in the Lord once said that for Man to function effectively he needs to return to the directives and principles of his creator and maker GOD and make his relationship right with him. A Chinese proverb opines "You do not get to your destination by being on the wrong route just because you have been on that route for 55years does not make the route right. Except we get the terms of our relationship in this union called Nigeria right, we will continue to be less than the best. The hausa/fulani cabal will continue to think that Nigeria is their Father Uthman Dan Fodio's estate, and that it is their birth right to manipulate and coarse the rest of the Nation into being slaves under the guise of rulership which they pretentiously call leadership.
Therefore for Nigeria to be that Nation that we all wish, pray and hope for, the enviable Nation that President Goodluck Jonathan and his team are working hard to achieve, we must revert to that instrument that put us together as a Nation. That fraudulent document called the 1999 constitution. for in it lies that which tears us apart, which now wears the toga of religious and ethnic battle robes. We must return to the basics to reconstruct that constitution that enslave a people and make others Lords.
As Sir. Ahmadu Bello in his broadcast of October 12, 1960 as reported by the Parrot Newspaper clearly states THE NEW NATION CALLED NIGERIA SHOULD BE AN ESTATE OF OUR GREAT GRAND FATHER OTHMAN DAN FODIO. WE MUST RUTHLESSLY PREVENT A CHANGE OF POWER. WE MUST USE THE MINORITIES IN THE NORTH AS WILLING TOOLS AND THE SOUTH AS CONQUERED TERRITORIES AND NEVER ALLOW THEM TO RULE OVER US OR HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR FUTURE how over ambitious? How arrogant?
From the beginning the plan was laced with malice, hate, manipulations and violence. Except that he forgot the God factor.
Today TY Danjuma in line with his father's dream calls for the arrest of ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO, their offense? INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS.
Really? hmmmm. How Ignorant? His claim should have been trying to free themselves from slavery and take control of their future!!! where was general danjuma when his friend, leader and brother Buhari abused, insulted and instigated youths against themselves in the name of politics, religious and ethnic crisis?
Buhari was first to sound this war gong when he unequivocally stated that they will make this Nation UNGOVERNABLE if Goodluck wins. As though that was not enough he asserted that THEY WILL RUN A PARALLEL GOVERNMENT.
If ASARI AND TOMPOLO'S OFFENCE IS INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT PLEASE WHAT IS BUHARI'S? Romantic?
Our dear General the conquered territories and people of the south your fore bears referred to are the Tinubu's, and the Amaechi's, and the willing tools of the minority North are the Akume's and Ogbe's. However the people of the south who were not to be allowed to rule over you or control their future are the ASARI's and TOMPOLO's. We are not as ignorant as you think.
Why did you not call for the arrest of Buhari when he threatened the existence and unity of this Nation? Why did you not find Buhari's statement provocative and inflammatory?
What is your fear sir? That your 'slaves' are now masters of their fate?That a people refuses to stay slaves forever? Times have changed. Ignorance and military terrorism are not the requirements for success in Nigeria anymore.
We are not as ignorant as you think, we know our history well and daily people research for answers to why we have stayed impoverish all these years?
Do you think that arresting ASARI AND TOMPOLO will stop our quest for Equity and justice? if killing KEN SARO WIWA and ISAAC ADAKA BORO did not stop us why do you think this your new strategy will dissuade us?
Get this straight we are not afraid of the cabal.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
buccal:
all I want is a better nigeria

Now 80% of the corrupt people in PDP are now in APC

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by CaptainAmerica1: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
criminalmindz:
[s]My Father in the Lord once said that for Man to function effectively he needs to return to the directives and principles of his creator and maker GOD and make his relationship right with him. A Chinese proverb opines "You do not get to your destination by being on the wrong route just because you have been on that route for 55years does not make the route right. Except we get the terms of our relationship in this union called Nigeria right, we will continue to be less than the best. The hausa/fulani cabal will continue to think that Nigeria is their Father Uthman Dan Fodio's estate, and that it is their birth right to manipulate and coarse the rest of the Nation into being slaves under the guise of rulership which they pretentiously call leadership.
Therefore for Nigeria to be that Nation that we all wish, pray and hope for, the enviable Nation that President Goodluck Jonathan and his team are working hard to achieve, we must revert to that instrument that put us together as a Nation. That fraudulent document called the 1999 constitution. for in it lies that which tears us apart, which now wears the toga of religious and ethnic battle robes. We must return to the basics to reconstruct that constitution that enslave a people and make others Lords.
As Sir. Ahmadu Bello in his broadcast of October 12, 1960 as reported by the Parrot Newspaper clearly states THE NEW NATION CALLED NIGERIA SHOULD BE AN ESTATE OF OUR GREAT GRAND FATHER OTHMAN DAN FODIO. WE MUST RUTHLESSLY PREVENT A CHANGE OF POWER. WE MUST USE THE MINORITIES IN THE NORTH AS WILLING TOOLS AND THE SOUTH AS CONQUERED TERRITORIES AND NEVER ALLOW THEM TO RULE OVER US OR HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR FUTURE how over ambitious? How arrogant?
From the beginning the plan was laced with malice, hate, manipulations and violence. Except that he forgot the God factor.
Today TY Danjuma in line with his father's dream calls for the arrest of ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO, their offense? INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS.
Really? hmmmm. How Ignorant? His claim should have been trying to free themselves from slavery and take control of their future!!! where was general danjuma when his friend, leader and brother Buhari abused, insulted and instigated youths against themselves in the name of politics, religious and ethnic crisis?
Buhari was first to sound this war gong when he unequivocally stated that they will make this Nation UNGOVERNABLE if Goodluck wins. As though that was not enough he asserted that THEY WILL RUN A PARALLEL GOVERNMENT.
If ASARI AND TOMPOLO'S OFFENCE IS INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT PLEASE WHAT IS BUHARI'S? Romantic?
Our dear General the conquered territories and people of the south your fore bears referred to are the Tinubu's, and the Amaechi's, and the willing tools of the minority North are the Akume's and Ogbe's. However the people of the south who were not to be allowed to rule over you or control their future are the ASARI's and TOMPOLO's. We are not as ignorant as you think.
Why did you not call for the arrest of Buhari when he threatened the existence and unity of this Nation? Why did you not find Buhari's statement provocative and inflammatory?
What is your fear sir? That your 'slaves' are now masters of their fate?That a people refuses to stay slaves forever? Times have changed. Ignorance and military terrorism are not the requirements for success in Nigeria anymore.
We are not as ignorant as you think, we know our history well and daily people research for answers to why we have stayed impoverish all these years?
Do you think that arresting ASARI AND TOMPOLO will stop our quest for Equity and justice? if killing KEN SARO WIWA and ISAAC ADAKA BORO did not stop us why do you think this your new strategy will dissuade us?
Get this straight we are not afraid of the cabal.[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077606_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3

6 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by najoke: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
[s]
criminalmindz:
My Father in the Lord once said that for Man to function effectively he needs to return to the directives and principles of his creator and maker GOD and make his relationship right with him. A Chinese proverb opines "You do not get to your destination by being on the wrong route just because you have been on that route for 55years does not make the route right. Except we get the terms of our relationship in this union called Nigeria right, we will continue to be less than the best. The hausa/fulani cabal will continue to think that Nigeria is their Father Uthman Dan Fodio's estate, and that it is their birth right to manipulate and coarse the rest of the Nation into being slaves under the guise of rulership which they pretentiously call leadership.
Get this straight we are not afraid of the cabal.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by shegsrules(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Irrespective off anything I must the GMB/PYO team. You could feel the togetherness, love and support the have for each other in most of the pictures always uploaded.

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by xlnc2324: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
jkendy:
No Juma'at prayer (Friday prayer) for GMB today

I thought he loved his religion soooooo much above any other thing..........

Not even poliTRICKS ought to hav stopped him frm Friday prayers nah.

People like you are virus to this country.
If Buhari goes to mosque na Boko haram, if Buhari no go, he does not love his religion.
HYPOCRITE, that's what you are.

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by binie: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
notoriousbabe:
check google or youtube,they are there

Google bawo? Tell him to check Guinness book.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by bajosky: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
i see defeat written all over GMB face .

i pity d him dis tym around .(a) if he still going to cry again , or faint , or die and buried at lagos already confirmed by d rain with TINubu (Judas iscariot)if only AGbage PdP in waiting governor of My Dear Lagos state WILL host a burial of a cursed presidential paramount ruler of APshit .

congrat Pdp
for winning LAGos
&
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Horus(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL-8yL1-PCI

[size=15pt]APC LAGOS RALLY[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by annibro(f): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
2day marks a very Special day in my Life as I hit a total of '1000 Likes'.
It reminds me of dat day JJ Okocha was awarded 4 his remarkable 1000th goal afta a nations cup tournament btw Nigeria & Cameroun which ended 2 - 1.
NLders, my followers, e-friends & those who belive in ds revolution, I want 2 say a Big Thank u & God bless U.
The high point of dis is dat d very last post which attracted d 1000th Like is dis one below

annibro:
Rain is from God & a sign of BLESSING

Wicked people can only hold rain but can't bring it?

GMB, u are BLESSED

I would have love 2 save dis dedication 4 one event all Nigerians are looking 4ward to which will be d greatest victory in our history i.e Nigeria winning d world cup.
But 2day, another event has overtaken dat, which will be GMB's victory at d Feb 14 poll.
May I there4 use dis honour & Priviledge 2 dedicate dis 2d Man of d moment Gen Muhammadu Buhari GCON.
Sir, dis is 4u. Pls accept it as one of d souvenirs U'll receive come May 29, 2015.

#I HAVE DECIDED#

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by thaoriginator: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oh my God! I'm just loving this!

See Teamwork. Everybody in happy mood despite the T-ANdroid goats trying hard to spoil our show.

I see many Igbos from Alaba International and Computer village representing massively. So my people please let's ignore the bitter ones here on Nairaland to keep wallowing in their hatred-filled comments..

Change o ti sure ju!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.