Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally (41285 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by aridude(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2015
So Wetin Mk I come do Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
If buhari poo news go carry M. Buhari pooing things
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by adexsimply(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
k
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by obibankz(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by simplemach(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Giv him poison pls
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
I was supposed to be there...Na traffic hold me
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by fresh360(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] owk
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by darisgod(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APC!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by popp(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Nawao! Buhari n his campain mate. They are eating fried plantain.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by scribble: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
See the kind of rain that has descended on these frauds
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Cooladex(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Not like GEJ N100m breakfast table.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by calfranc(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Make merry, my general; The task at hand beckons
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by rashygenius: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
good...luk at what he's eating..very moderate..Nt some1 dt will budget 2B naira per year 4 food..wetin,Na mannars 4rm Heaven u dey buy chop

Sai Gudluk..2023...( in Maximum kirikiri prison)

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Optional2(f): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
RedArrow:
This will still give some people Headache
I tell u bad belle pple till dy here
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by calfranc(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Make merry, my general; The task at hand beckons.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by alaoeri: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
The winning team. cheesy
Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by rashygenius: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=simplemach post=30267210]Giv him poison pls[/quote
Iyalaya e lo ma poison
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Decryptor(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
He eats breakfast and yet he is looking so skinny like an Ebola victim on this picture...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by yorke1: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Face of the loser.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Dunamis009: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Gathering of wolves
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by darkjorse: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Wait till Buhari wins and he will dump all these people and he will only move with his northern Hausa Fulani brothers. He will no longer hang out with kafiris
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by clemz88(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2015
ajoskele:
k
Optional2:
Hmmmm
holard07:
Seen
adeshola1:
Space bookers plenty online today oo chaii
Back 2bd topic... Eat because the journey is far
adexsimply:
k
obibankz:
Ok
[quote][/quote]I hail thee. Bookers association.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Oskilala: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2015
popp:
Nawao! Buhari n his campain mate. They are eating fried plantain.

shocked is dat fried plantain?
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Richard6(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Senseless people!
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by clemz88(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Engrchuks2011:
On my way to cheer him up and to support him.
sorry for your life.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by simplemach(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=rashygenius post=30267270][/quote]ati Iwo
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by jingh(f): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Beehshorp:
After this Feb 14 u would have ur breakfast in India cos u would b flown there to have heart surgery cos u so gonna lose Dis election.

Don't beg for help from the masses cos u know ur mugu amaechi would lose power and flee with stolen cash.. As for Tinubu he needs a psychologist cos of his Parkinson disease. Lie Mohammed would lie his way into the PDP .. Fashola is a wise man and I see him being the future of APC ..

#peace

na your papa go have heart problem, your family will bed for help on TV and radio

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by boujaye: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Bevista:
Nice one Mr President.

I like to see u chilling out and relaxing with your crew. Not the tensed and desperate....fisherman, who only has a bunch of clueless psychophants around him.

#TeamGMB2015
[size=13pt]
Tell that certificate crook that Nigerians want to hear what he has to offer, please and please let him come for the presidential debate.[/size]
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by omenka(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Everything APC does exudes class!! grin

If it were Jonathan and Mama Piss, and that their whale of a son they call "Aboy", one would have seen a whole barbecued cow on the table!!

God bless APC!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.