Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally (41289 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by sylve11: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Bevista: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
boujaye:

[size=13pt]
Tell that certificate crook that Nigerians want to hear what he has to offer, please and please let him come for the presidential debate.[/size]
Come back and let's discuss after you've gotten a credible organiser, just like in 2011...I've not forgotten that your benefactor ran away from that debate.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by ajoskele(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
clemz88:
I hail thee. Bookers association.
Thank you sir.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by edubaba(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
holicalpha:
No problem, just add to the number of people that will be broken hearted when he once again lose..

He wants to rule Nigeria but can't see through his failures, Mr B you'll lose again and if you try out in 2019, you'll still lose..... You can never rule this country.
Second FTC this year..... Me thank the Nairaland app, if you haven't gotten yours go download sharp sharp its FREE!!!!

------------ Valar Moghulis
Pls how can i download nairaland for nokia symbian phone
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by deebrain(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
This man apparently is simple. Simple breakfast. Simple personality. People are even boldly contributing N100 etc to support his campaigns.

To a large extent, government will be unattractive to those that aspire to enter politics because they want to be rich under him.

I hate APC (cos of the tinubu factor). But im voting for the personality-Buhari.

For lagos, Agbaje has my vote.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by wazobiaN9(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
DrPrickson:
This picture reminds me very much of the "last supper" by Da Vinci

I comment by reserve

What's your name again.. Prick.. ?? cheesy
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by jingh(f): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
mencade4:
donate your handkerchief here for buhari.

He needs it to wipe more tears from his illiterate eyes come failbuhari insha Allah.

gej till 2019
imagine this fool that doesn't know the meaning of illiterate calling buhari, dat can read and write, debate,give press conference and honour interview illiterate.

you no get life ooooooo

money spent on educating you is a waste
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Optional2(f): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
clemz88:
I hail thee. Bookers association.
is not easy cum join d association if u wish 2
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by johnmartus(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
holicalpha:
No problem, just add to the number of people that will be broken hearted when he once again lose..

He wants to rule Nigeria but can't see through his failures, Mr B you'll lose again and if you try out in 2019, you'll still lose..... You can never rule this country.

Meanwhile let me use this medium to say Good morning to the love of my life;Precious..

Second FTC this year..... Me thank the Nairaland app, if you haven't gotten yours go download sharp sharp its FREE!!!!

------------ Valar Moghulis
in your own dream? you know what go and die if buhari win
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Kesmakveli(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Some people couldn't finish their meal, or isit formings
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by mgbeketoto: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Plantains and eggs for breakfast? grin
African continental breakfast na waya o! cheesy

Why is the place soooooooo 'choked up'? undecided
Everything about NIGERIANS must be claustrophobic.
No taste at all! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by holicalpha(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Die. We ain't APC supporters that kill demselves and others over that Fulani man
johnmartus:
in your own dream? you know what go and die if buhari win
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by jingh(f): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Giv him poison pls
d same one your dad gave your grandad and d one you will give your dad also d same your son will give you.

oloribu Omo oshi
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2015
I hope he took out a bank loan to pay for those meals.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by holicalpha(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Google it or ovi store if u have the store.
edubaba:
Pls how can i download nairaland for nokia symbian phone
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by omenka(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
brandymcmb:
I was supposed to be there...Na traffic hold me
The place look like Iya Sikirat Mama Put to you?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by mencade4: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
imagine this fool that doesn't know the meaning of illiterate calling buhari, dat can read and write, debate,give press conference and honour interview illiterate.

you no get life ooooooo

money spent on educating you is a waste
stuuupid pig......may thunder cripple your useless soul.

Your entire lineage is weeps foryou, a tadpole in human form.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Seen
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by DrPrickson: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
wazobiaN9:

What's your name again.. Prick.. ?? cheesy
Alteration of Dickson. Lol
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by jingh(f): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Decryptor:
He eats breakfast and yet he is looking so skinny like an Ebola victim on this picture...
for you to think na everybody go look robust like GEJ is the height of cluelessness I ever seen.

pray you live up to his age first
then pray you can walk, talk,hear and think like him at that age too.
as clueless as Jonathan
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by uyplus(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2015
We need a change if government and that is not too much to ask for. Jonathan administration has failed the down trodden Nigerians. Corruption and insecurity have rose to an unbearable zenith. We can't continue like this any longer. Just name all the scam, immigration interview scam, where an irresponsible government would demand money from the unemployed to give them jobs, Dieziani looted and spent N10bn in a year for private jet charter, Sure-p scam, missing 20bn NNPC funds, Missing Chibok girls, Baga massacre, Subsidy scam, Missing pension funds, pardoning of ex-convicts lik Bode george and DSP Almaesghyia, 10m pounds weapon procurement scam, the only name released was the Israeli's, but the government has refused to release the names of the Nigerians? $30bn spent on power sector, yet we have lost 2000MW and are currently below 2500MW (for a nation with a population of 170million Nigerians), Stella Oduah BMW scam, 119bn 1.5km 2nd Niger bridge scam, when LASG has built 1.3km Lekki-Ikoyi bridge with 29bn, N4bn on presidential feeding, N34.5m to feed lions in aso rock zoo, N10bn for 11presidential jet fleet maintainance just to mention a few. Why can't Nigerians be sensible enough to see that this administration is a fraud and has failed? You don't need a soothsayer!! Lets drop the bias and call a spade a spade.. the job market is saturated. They are no jobs. There are no oppurtunities. People are emigrating out of Nigeria at an alarming rate. The government keeps boasting about building 12univeristies, but where are the jobs to absorb them? No sector in this country is working. None. The railway is t funded by Nigerian government, but the Chinese government. So what has GEJ done with FG money?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Rendition(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Sai BUHARI Sai baba
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2015
seriously, i dunno the reason why i dont want this man to become the President. he's old and should be on retirement leave, maybe go somewhere like tahiti or Seychelles. look at his state in that pic, he looks like someone that's gon have a heart attack soon.
those ppl eating with him should tell him the truth. you are not the change we need. why are you so old
back in the states, old ppl like you stay in the old people's home everyday, smoking their pipes and reading old newspapers just to refresh old memories.
i'm sorry sir buh we don't need someone like you on that seat.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by jingh(f): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2015
mencade4:
stuuupid pig......may thunder cripple your useless soul.

Your entire lineage is weeps foryou, a tadpole in human form.

by their comment we shall know them.
you know nothing about politics but you post trash to earn like on Nairaland.
keep cursing me kiddo
I blame 10mb for your access to internet.
holatin come and see this boy without PVC in politics section
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by fwesharumi(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2015
grin...$ai buhari

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by xreal: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Bevista:
Nice one Mr President.

It's really delightful to see u chilling out and relaxing with your crew. Not the tensed and desperate....fisherman, who only has a bunch of clueless sycophants around him.

#TeamGMB2015

on point.
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by rozayx5(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
simplibaba:
Anoda Heart Attack Case To be Recorded Today @ all general hospitals across the country cos I know how the crowd will look like todai

SaTANoids pls think about ur children,loved ones and your parent after seeing todays picture here in nairaland before committin suicide

PDP has been blamin tha APC of rentin supporters since 1850 but dere eyes will be cleared today dat it is real

GMB Till Otuoke master strt drinkin their stupid oil and sambo start sellin aboki wrist watch(#250) by road side

the silly oil that is feeding your poverty stricken north
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by ccollins(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Beehshorp:
After this Feb 14 u would have ur breakfast in India cos u would b flown there to have heart surgery cos u so gonna lose Dis election.

Don't beg for help from the masses cos u know ur mugu amaechi would lose power and flee with stolen cash.. As for Tinubu he needs a psychologist cos of his Parkinson disease. Lie Mohammed would lie his way into the PDP .. Fashola is a wise man and I see him being the future of APC ..

#peace
Can't make a comment devoid of hatred and malice.. Are PDP e-fans this idle.. Even a neutral will be irritated with this attitude of yours.. PDP is the most deceitful party I have come accross since inception of democracy in Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by mencade4: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
by their comment we shall know them.
you know nothing about politics but you post trash to earn like on Nairaland.
keep cursing me kiddo
I blame 10mb for your access to internet.
holatin come and see this boy without PVC in politics section
you are a frustrated pros....titute.

Go fvck urself somewhere else.

The gigabytes i buy monthly, that money alone can feed your entire family.

If you quote me again eh.......small girl
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by BashMe1(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2015
tejpot:
I don't need to be told that this is my president come May 29, 2015

I am sure they will come here now, telling us that APC hacked PDP's meal menu.

Febuhari14

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Classic cheesy
Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by GudluckIBB(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2015
APC Chairman just empty him plate Lasan!! Baba no even remain anything for awon boys
GMB all the way.

Re: Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally by annurhaske(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Yessss we are waiting 4 14feb
To vote out these these pandemonium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.