Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) (2496 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
ENJOY

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
MORE

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Any inputs?
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2015
ahaika23:
Any inputs?
Only reasonable inputs please.
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by olusolaj(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Na the prayer de make you laugh?
olusolaj:
Lol
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by olatade(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Some days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors;1. The chibok Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4. Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6. Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8. Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National Assembly tragedy19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam20. Kerosene subsidy--------------They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram,They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease,They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless .BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2015
[s]
olatade:
Some days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors;1. The chibok Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4. Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6. Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8. Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National Assembly tragedy19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam20. Kerosene subsidy--------------They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram,They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease,They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless .BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE
[/s]

Vote based on what GEJ has done and what Buhari did. Propaganda takes you nowhere. Not sure if Buhari is contesting yet as per no certificate

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

Vote based on what GEJ has done and what Buhari did. Propaganda takes you nowhere. Not sure if Buhari is contesting yet as per no certificate
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by SHOPPERS(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
And we shall keep shutting them up. GEJisit......

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Facts, not fiction!
SHOPPERS:
And we shall keep shutting them up. GEJisit......
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by jmaine: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

Buhari will still contest, but he will lose . . . .
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ndupaul: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
The issue of Buhari's certificate is not suppose political but legal issue. I have not heard of people who refer the panel to their previous institution or employer when asked for their certificate in an interview. Contestants should be qualified before seeking votes
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
ok, I sha know say na visitor to Aso Rock him go remain.
jmaine:

Buhari will still contest, but he will lose . . . .

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
That is why I am afraid for him, maybe his party no go field candidate for president
ndupaul:
The issue of Buhari's certificate is not suppose political but legal issue. I have not heard of people who refer the panel to their previous institution or employer when asked for their certificate in an interview. Contestants should be qualified before seeking votes
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gzus!!!

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC guy refused to say amen to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fools will choose to refer to Buhari's past but tactically ignore his exploits at PTF as if that isn't part of his past.
Likewise Jonathan. His pasts commences from his failures in bayelsa upwards.
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by jmaine: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
ahaika23:
ok, I sha know say na visitor to Aso Rock him go remain.

Live . .

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Safari29: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
I can't vote for gej because of insecurity. no be person wey dey alive dey ride train? security first before anything. Bahrain gave us 100% security during his regime. more than 15000 people have died brutally under gej. do u want that to continue? No. Shayi Shayi Diarisgodo

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
APC guy refused to say amen to Buhari.
Them sha de fear the general but they must say amen o
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by maestroferddi: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very funny indeed.

One of the two candidates will fail the election no matter how hard supporters fight.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Safari29:
I can't vote for gej because of insecurity. no be person wey dey alive dey ride train? security first before anything. Bahrain gave us 100% security during his regime. more than 15000 people have died brutally under gej. do u want that to continue? No. Shayi Shayi Diarisgodo
General Buhari was the one killing his own people while in power! I no fit think am!
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Any APC in the house? Please say amen to the prayers above
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC!!!! CHAIN!
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Safari29: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
ahaika23:
General Buhari was the one killing his own people while in power! I no fit think am!

ok accepted Buhari killed 12 people, and Jonathan killed how many? mode than 15000 and u expect me to vote for him.

I don't want cluelessness. someone that said he will fight corruption with technology imagine how daft he is

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Safari29:

ok accepted Buhari killed 12 people, and Jonathan killed how many? mode than 15000 and u expect me to vote for him.

I don't want cluelessness. someone that said he will fight corruption with technology imagine how daft he is
it's a shame for you to say Jonathan killed any one.
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Safari29: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
ahaika23:
it's a shame for you to say Jonathan killed any one.

if u say gej didn't kill anyone then gmb too is not responsible for any killing either
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by ahaika23: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Safari29:

if u say gej didn't kill anyone then gmb too is not responsible for any killing either
go see a doctor.
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Safari29: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
ahaika23:
go see a doctor.

u too
Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Trut(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC e-warriors should say AMEN to the prayer above grin

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
But why should I vote for a president who has given up territory the size of Belgium to Boko Haram?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM / Kwankwaso: Over N20billion Allegedly Missing From Kano Pension Fund / Breaking: Aisha Buhari's Bracelet Costs £400, 000 Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.