Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours (911 Views)

Why Did God Give Us The 613 Articles Of The Law? / Moses 613 Laws Were Only Given To Israelites Not To Nigerians - Tithes Inclusive / Jesus Fulfilled &then Abolished Moses 613 Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by sidespin: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2015
KEEPING THE LAW DOESN’T SAVE U

Galatians 2:16 - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Avoid strivings (efforts, contend, struggling to keep d law) about the law tit3:9

Behold, I Paul say to U, that if U be circumcised, Christ shall profit U nothing. For I testify again 2 every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor 2do d whole law. Christ is become of no effect 2U, whosoever of U are justified by d law; U are FALLEN FROM GRACE. For we though d Spirit wait 4d hope of righteousness by faith. Gal5:2-4 -6

Being justified freely by His grace through d redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God has set forth 2b a propitiation (appease, conciliate, make peace) through faith in His blood, 2 declare His righteousness for d remission of sins that are past, through d forbearance of God; To declare, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, & d Justifier of him which BELIEVES in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay: but by d law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without d deeds of d law. Rm3:24-28

But that no man is justified by d law in d sight of God, it is evident: for, ‘The just shall live by faith’. Gal3:11

Romans 3:20 - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.

Did U receive d Spirit by d works of d law, or by d hearing of faith? Are u so foolish? Having begun in d Spirit, are U now made perfect by d flesh? Gal3:2-3

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avails anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. Gal6:15

He that ministers 2U d Spirit, & works miracles among U, does he do it by d works of d law, or by d hearing of faith? Gal3:5

If righteousness come by d law, then Christ is dead in vain. Gal2:21

Galatians 3:21 - [Is] the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
It is one God who will justify d circumcision by faith, & uncircumcision through faith. Rm3:30

Law could not bring perfection heb7:11

Law is carnal commandment heb7:16

Now d righteousness of God without d law is manifested, being witnessed by d law & d prophets; even d righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all & upon all them that believe…Rm3:21-22

The law is not of FAITH. Gal3:12

The Law IMPOSED on them could not make them perfect heb9:9-10

THE LAW MADE NOTHING PERFECT, but d bringing in of a better hope did ; by which we draw near to God heb7:19

There is therefore now no condemnation 2 them which are in Christ Jesus. For d law of d Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from d law of sin & death. FOR WHAT D LAW COULD NOT DO, IN THAT IT WAS WEAK THROUGH D FLESH, God sending His own Son in d likeness of sinful flesh, & for sin, condemned sin in d flesh: that d righteousness of d law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after d flesh, but after d Spirit. Rm8:1-4

What shall we say then? That d GENTILES, WHICH FOLLOWED NOT AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS, HAVE ATTAINED TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, EVEN D RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH IS OF FAITH. But Israel, which follwed THE LAW OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, HATH NOT ATTAINED to the law of righteousness. Wherefore? (Y?) Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by d works of d law. For they stumble at that stumblingstone. Rm9:30-32

Acts 15:5 - But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses.
Acts 15:1-41 - And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, [and said], Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by zyzxx(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
God bless you OP

I accept jesus as my personal lore and saviour

1 Like

Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thnx op, don't mind those deeper life people

2 Likes

Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by emmyskies(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
timonski:
Thnx op, don't mind those deeper life people

Deeper life shay
"And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" (1 Peter 4:18)
Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by sidespin: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
emmyskies:

Deeper life shay
"And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" (1 Peter 4:18)

You have to read from verse 15 down to the end to understand what the Lord is saying.
"and if it is with difficulty the righteous is saved NASB...(talking about persecutions on earth)
Read other translations n u will get clear brother
Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by clevvermind(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
where do tithing falls into?

1 Like

Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by sidespin: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2015
clevvermind:
where do tithing falls into?

My brother, its so CLEAR THAT TITHING its of the LAW. It was never given to Nigerians to keep. It was only an Israelite thing. My my people are so blind n will do anything to enter heaven. God knows their heart - that they just wanna enter heaven without caring about loving Him.

Some even lie that if u don't tithe, God will still take His tenth thru sickness, accidents etc how could one say such about This Great Live God? I don't tithe because its not for us n am really blessed by d Lord Jesus.

Deception is rampant. Nigerians are even ready to bribe their way to heaven.

Many poor have tithes for years with nothing to show for. When will they wake up? If u support a bad church (as we have many) u are partaking in their evil. Watch!!!
Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2015
emmyskies: and if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the sinners an unodly appear?

sidespin:

You have to read from verse 15 down to the end to understand what the Lord is saying.
"and if it is with difficulty the righteous is saved NASB...(talking about persecutions on earth)
Read other translations n u will get clear brother
tah rubbish version.. Its not talking abt persecutions.. Its talking abt we the righteous ones who believe that we will still be judged by God an not all wil be saved how much more the unbelievers an sinners.. Remember that many are called few are chosen.. Stop perverting God's word u heretic. Or dnt u have a good comprehensive understanding of english to clearly see an understand the meaning of that verse
Re: Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours by sidespin: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

tah rubbish version.. Its not talking abt persecutions.. Its talking abt we the righteous ones who believe that we will still be judged by God an not all wil be saved how much more the unbelievers an sinners.. Remember that many are called few are chosen.. Stop perverting God's word u heretic. Or dnt u have a good comprehensive understanding of english to clearly see an understand the meaning of that verse

See how quick you are to throw insult at me. i forgive you bro. U call me an heretic, i laugh in spannish - its funny. Such spirit is unChristlike. Be willing to learn. They dont learn that way. I love you my brother

(1) (Reply)

FEBRUARY ELECTIONS 2015: SEVEN WAYS TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA / Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? / The Case For Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.