Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66748 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by BERNIMOORE: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
From morning till 12:20 pm now, it was heavily raining with gutters filled and landscapes covered with dirty rain waters, this is happening today of all days when the whole Lagos I'd decorated billboards carrying buhari/osinbajo pictures and when people are getiing ready its just unstopable rain, where are the sango herbalists god of thunder, to come and halt the rain. Their serviced needed here in Lagos pls. There is a price awaiting them

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by okpamson15(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sign of distruction as in the days of Noah.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe I should post my updates here

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mymadam(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
...where are the sango herbalists god of thunder, to come and halt the rain...

No, they are NOT needed. These are 'showers of blessing'. By the way, 'have you decided'? God bless Nigeria.

225 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
OP Rain has always been a sign of blessings, the gods have endorsed APC, gbam!

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
are you there live?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is Gidi

19 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Forget the rain.

Here we see rains as blessings.

"Aso te ba orun egun wa, egun wa loni" The outfits our masquerade wears belongs to them. Let it rain, we will dry them later.

These guys ain't even allowing nobody pass

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by stebell(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
I wonder wat Buhari will tell Lagosians after all the atrocities he committed there.
The gods are not happy wit him.

Vote GEJ
Vote Agbaje
Say no to Tinubu n APC.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by BERNIMOORE: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
OAM4J (if this notice is not taking seriously i will personally come with my counsel to your Otta office in ogun state to hand NL a petition)

seun osewa

[size=18pt]Notice from Bernimoore

An APC Nairaland Moderator (believed to be Mynd44 has Suddenly cause an unlawfull Hijack of my Account, and strangled-out my original Topic, also removing part-of my composed opening comment thereby forcefully imposing his own volition and meaning to my thread so as to campaign for APC using my account name and ID at will to gain credit outside my consent[/size]

my post Topic originally reads below;

Bernimoore; Heavy rainfall now in surulere stadium that Broom can't sweep, is God angry with APC? 12:22

From morning till 12:20 pm now, it was heavily raining with gutters filled and landscapes covered with dirty rain waters, this is happening today of all days when the whole Lagos I'd decorated billboards carrying buhari/osinbajo pictures and when people are getiing ready its just unstopable rain....[size=16pt]where are the sango herbalists god of thunder, to come and halt the rain...Their services are needed pls[/size]
note the bolded above, was removed at will,as well as the topic change to campaign for APC. without breaking any rule, and replced with

''People still trooped out to support GMB'' this particular addition is not my own word, but an unlawfull rape on my account

thanks to the fourth person who commented after the op post on this 1 st page, see the part that was quoted out of my original post below'
by one nairaland user ''mymadam'' below

BERNIMOORE:

...where are the sango herbalists god of thunder, to come and halt the rain...
BERNIMOORE:

mymadam:

No, they are NOT needed. These are 'showers of blessing'. By the way, 'have you decided'? God bless Nigeria.

my sin was that ''i am an anti buhari'' and for dare talking about buhari without breaking any nairaland law, i found out the only reason was to intimidate my thread and hidjack it forcing their campaign to the front page see the reason given below;

Collynzo419:

The OP is anti- Buhari but his post was modified to bring the topic to the FP

shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

Grounds for seeking justice to my thread

1, My fundamentals of human right on freedom of speech was grossly violated, when i was barred to return my comment to original and the 'topic part was locked so that i cant add my own view while subsisting topic was not mine and was done without evidence of breaking a single nairaland rule
2, Hidjacking my thread by removing part of my comment and using part to criminally allude to another script prepared outside my consent and fit into my user name
3, manipulating ''likes on my thread'' with ambigous digits endangering the rights of other nigerians on nairaland who 'd like my opinions but was denied of my loved topic that was strangled to please APC

I Demand a SINCERE apology in written form from whoever is responsible, and my topic should be returned to this thread. i have a screenshut already

@Mynd44

even the table closer here on your own very first uploaded picture is fake, it has no sign of water, and clothes are not soaked is hilarius grin grin >: I have just expose the fallassy in your pics; no single raindrop in the pics while all around sirulere main bowl I can see rain forcing people to nearby shed, I just reached ojuelegba now going to yaba in my car with a friend too

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Apc should have worked with a weather chart from the Nig Met Agency before fixing date. We are in a DIGITAL world somebody.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nigerd(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Mynd44

even the table closer here on your own uploaded picture has no sign of water, and clothes are not soaked is hilarius grin grin >: I have just expose the fallassy in your pics; no single raindrop in the pics while all around sirulere main bowl I can see rain forcing people to nearby shed, I just reached ojuelegba now going to yaba in my car with a friend too

Use a reading class... Rain falling....

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
More.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
The rain of blessing unlimited!
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

464 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
More.

Mynd, I think you should start a thread to counter the one by Chukwudi4. You have nice pics here

Nigerians are ready for change

Look at women crying when they saw the General

Change is here

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by morewealth(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is written that even your Enemies will prepare a way for you. Now APC has no option than to hold an Umbrela.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:

Mynd, I think you should start a thread to counter the one by Chukwudi4. You have nice pics here
Start it and move this pics. You have permission.

I will update as I have time. Thanks
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by smsshola(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yet despite the rain the ppu are still inside..what kind of love fo change?

21 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by nekaa(f): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
it just drizzled here in VI

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
umm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by hazyfm1: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=18pt]WORKING ON A BOOK TO BE LAUNCHED 29 MAY 2015[/size]

[size=28pt]TITLED: THE END OF JONATHAN[/size]

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by simplemach(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dem no get work na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dayo23(f): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Massive

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
hope no be Pastor chris oyaks crowd u come show us o.cos una be real gbugbuyege

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Change is here

Nigerians want change

Sai buhari

P.S. For the records, these photos uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos that are zoomed to portray a false imagery like PDP does! grin grin grin grin
These are real human beings and not robots manufactured in APC's laboratory

Sai Buhari Jare

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Myluv1: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina, Madueke Give Accounts www.nairaland.com/2120249/gejs-achievements-aganga-iweala-nebo#30249684

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by lawrencemleopo: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by olola4(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
■When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power
we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy.
Under the administration of President Goodluck
Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last
one year alone.
▶Can someone please explain to me how it got
so high in 4 years and what exactly they were
subsidising with the extra one trillion naira?
■When the Obasanjo government left power in
2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30
billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when
he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off.
Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our
country is back in debt to the tune of 41 billion
dollars (both foreign and domestic) and we are still
borrowing.
▶Can someone please tell me what the loans
were used for and whether we will ever be able to
pay them off?
■Foreign reserve nko? # Depleted .
▶Can someone please tell me where all the
money went?
■When the Obasanjo administration left power in
2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude
Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999.
Today we do not have one dollar left in that
account because the money has been squandered
and the account scrapped.
▶Can someone explain to me who spent that
money and precisely what it was spent on?
▶▶Can someone please tell me precisely what
has happened to this man Jonathan and what has
got into his head? This government is not only
# weak, it not only lacks # direction but it is also
# insensitive and #callous . ▶President Jonathan,
the King #Rehoabam of our time, has hardened his
heart unto # destruction , just like Pharaoh once did,
and he has fallen into the trap that has been set
for him by God and by his enemies.
May the Lord save Nigeria from this # mess and
from this weak man and may the Nigerian people
themselves # WakeUP from their # accursed
# slumber and take their destiny into their own
hands.
▶The smell of religious war, sectarian violence,
regional and ethnic conflict, insecurity, untold
suffering, rampant poverty and economic hardship
is in
the air. Nigerians are divided as never before and
our country is slowly crumbling and dying before
our very eyes.
●Who will save Nigeria?
●Who will stand up and say enough is enough?
●Who will pull us back from the brink? ●Who can
we count on to take the bull by the horns and do
the right thing?
▶▶ There must be a lawful and democratic
# change.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by iyobs7(f): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Let me digress a lil bit, if Buhari takes that debate, he'll loose the election before February 14th...
Very wise for him to have rejected it... You can't give what you do not have

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Bevista: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Now that is how to show your approval for someone you love and believe in. Not the type that GEJ received in Yola yesterday.

#SaiBuhari

#TeamGMB2015.

40 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by tdayof(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm love and passion

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.