Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India (1046 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by chucky234(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omonigho Abraham, the four year old boy who was attacked by dogs at Igando, Lagos State, has returned back to Nigeria from his India medical trip. The boy returned into Nigeria on Thursday in company with his father, Odia, and mother, Helen, who went with him on the trip.
PUNCH reported that he was earlier taken to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, but there was lack of adequate attention on the boy and at a point, his father raised the alarm that Omonigho’s condition had worsened.
In December, Odia announced that the Delta State Government and a non-governmental organisation,Global Initiative for Peace, Love and Care had concluded plans to fly him to India.
An alternative plan by the Lagos State Government was turned down by the victim’s family, who said the India travel plan had been concluded.
The four-year-old departed for India on November 28,2014 despite concerns by the Lagos State Commissioner of Health, Mr. Jide Idris, that his condition was delicate and needed special attention.
His mother was spoken to while the boy was receiving treatment and she said the family would be arriving back to Nigeria on Thursday. His father, Odia then announced on Thursday that the family finally arrived at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport around 2pm.
He said, “We touched down at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport around 2pm. We are on our way home now. The doctors in India have completed their job. My boy is back to normal. I thank God that everything is okay.”
He appreciated the efforts of the Delta State
Government, the NGO and the media for the attention given to his son.
He also acknowledged the support of the Lagos State Government during his admission in LASUTH.
LINK: www.naijanewstoday.net/2015/01/boy-attacked-by-dogs-returns-back-from.html?m=1

Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thank God hes ok....May God be with him and his family

Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by villareal15(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
I
Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by xreal: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thank GOD.
Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by aguizm(m): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2015
In PST David Ibiyieomie's voice" boy u are healed"

On a second thought what did the Nigeria police do to the dogs?
Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by chucky234(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
aguizm:
In PST David Ibiyieomie's voice" boy u are healed"

On a second thought what did the Nigeria police do to the dogs?
Had them for pepper soup I guess, lol
Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by aguizm(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
chucky234:
Had them for pepper soup I guess, lol
Very possible. The Nigeria Police the most corrupt govt agency in the world.
Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by chucky234(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2015
aguizm:
Very possible. The Nigeria Police the most corrupt govt agency in the world.
I'm sure that's what happened to the damn dogs.
Re: Boy Attacked By Dogs Returns Back From Treatment In India by aguizm(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
chucky234:
I'm sure that's what happened to the damn dogs.
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Rottweiler Puppies For Sale… / 10wks Old Female Slant Back German Sherperd For Sale...hot SALES / In Need Of A German Shepard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.