Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (31007 Views)

Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by dabossman(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is official. There are so many kids on Nairaland. They don't even know that Buhari, then of CPC was present at the NN24 organised debates in 2011 along with Ribadu, then of ACN.

Oh, wait BlackBerry and Andriod smartphones were not this common then.

4 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Bayswater: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
3kay945:

tongue

I hope you have minus that 10k from from your savings? its gone already tongue

Big deal smiley

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Caseless: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
genearts:

GEJ will not attend this one. I said it first, jst watch
gej will not attend this.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Bayswater: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, no fall hand o

Buhari won't show up and if he does, I'll credit your phone with 10k airtime.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by olisaEze(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg we all need it to happen. So far, it has been a campaign of accusations n counter-accusations instead of issues that pertain to our country n economy.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by greatnow: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Walahi por this debate make novody ask me about my cerpiticate.. Ip anyvody ask me about my cerpiticat,walahi I go bex and ip I bex my bex dey be like vomv

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by austinbrown: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari na human being?
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by kraftykc(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
People, please consider that the debate will include VPs and so how will that go? We keep imagining that the organizers will ask ONLY Buhari questions. The President has no respectable claim to eloquence or witty dialogue, this is going to be a train wreck at best but we need to institutionalize these modern electioneering approaches for our own good.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Uncletony(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Failbuhari tins!..hahhahaha
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't think GEJ will attend this one because of a schedule clash. The NEDG presidential debate would also hold on the same day.
CNBC could bring the date forward to Feb 5.
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Stepola: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
I trust GEJ he will attend, but my problem is that of Buhari who is so old to talk more than two minutes and so sick to smile in rally. I only hope he will not collapse like he collapsed sometimes ago and come to think of it, I hope they will bring an interpreter. One of the question should be about his certificate, Army doesn't have it, Waec said they don't have it, won't he be lying to Nigerians if he becomes the President.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by yuio33: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by uken73(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay1one:
No need to talk too much! > image!
Guy why not create a thread with this your image? It will make more sense to come on front page.
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
Buhari this is a neutral and independent body. You can verify their authenticity or choose any body of your choice to conduct the debate. However you must debate in this age. It is very necessary. How can you lead a transparent government when you can not debate on public prior to the elections.

#buharimustdebate

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by protouchcakes: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
A better platform will be better dan d bon and ait organised debate.... a quick questions pls...d answer states the winner...who has a corruption history between jonathan and buhari?...if u fail u are a goner.....even a 6month year old can answer that question.......also pls pdp should stop talkin abt the old trains we use to see in indian movies of dahmendra and amitab...advance countries are using electric trains u are talkin rubbish
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by kay1one(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
uken73:

Guy why not create a thread with this your image? It will make more sense to come on front page.

Isaready on fp!
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by k4kings(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pls add BBC Hausa if u want Buhari to debate shikina

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by anwo247: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
We are now leaders of NEXT tmrw!

REASON: We are yet to get enough of near-illiterate leaders as presidents. I thought our Late president Musa Yaradua had broken the jinx....but the spell is still on, at least in the mind of some folks here. GEJ will crush this spell finally come Feb 14.
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by heywhytech1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
How are we sure CANoids didn't manipulate this one, I won't go if I were GEJ.
if I check very well u must be one of those Satanoids looking for Buhari's certificate, simple and currect english you can't speak. !if I were GEJ!
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
This is a welcome development. I am very certain that the amiable General will accept this invitation with open arms, unlike the proposed sham/charade by AIT/NTA and allies. Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
heywhytech1:
if I check very well u must be one of those Satanoids looking for Buhari's certificate, simple and currect english you can't speak. !if I were GEJ!
yap, you are smarter than her, obviously.
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by tit(f): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
buhari is a coward

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by blackandbold: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
shiffi:
debate host conversation with GEj
Host: Mr President how will you tackle corruption?
Gej: first thing u should know is their a difference btwn corruption n stealing.
Host:Explain further your excellency
Gej:stealing is when u take out of the national cake from d back door while corruption is when people like GMB threaten to throw peeps who steal inside prison.stella oduah is not corrupt she stole,farouk lawan is not corrupt,Diezani only answer to me she's not corrupt,Alamesiegha is not corrupt,abba moro is not corrupt even though d immigration recruitment was tragic, ffk is not corrupt even though he's in court for stealing but u see people like sanusi,soludo,fashola,oby ezekwesili,obj, and so are the corrupt guys.
Host: what's your take on age in politics?
GEJ: u see am still a young man,afterall i travelled to PH in 1955 even though my birth certificate says i was born in 1957,buhari is an old man he should go and wait for death,but bamanga tukur is a young polithiefcian,ahmadu ali is not old,adamu muazu is just 50yrs,u can see how eloquent my wife is when she talks thats to show you she's not old but a capable wife so she not old.
feel free veryone to add yours
lol
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
GMB LL BRING ANOTHER EXCUSE U LL SEE
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by tosinbabe(f): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
I can bet with the last fish in Otueke river, that GEJ the clueless one will run from this neutrally organised debate!!!!
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by guyX(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chanchit:
All GEJ supporter are all over looking something here, ur GEJ will definately mess up big time cos AIT and NTA have already rehearsed all the debate questions with him, but now the setting don spoil. FowL go back pikin that day, I will just try buy fuel, pop corn, cocacola and handky to wipe my face, cos e get some laf weh dey make man cry.
The speech he gave in Enugu were you the one helped him out.
He's aPH.D holder
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by blackandbold: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Billygee2u:

Buhari is more corrupt than corruption
abi naa.....since u and the clueless one actually believe that stealing is not part of the spectrum of corruption. .hence anyone that dat has not been found wanting as regards stealing public fund is corrupt.God is watching is plasma tv
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by ayindejimmy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
Buhari this is a neutral and independent body. You can verify their authenticity or choose any body of your choice to conduct the debate. However you must debate in this age. It is very necessary. How can you lead a transparent government when you can not debate on public prior to the elections.

Buhari in the 2011 debate.
And Gej in what can be likened to a home video debate

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by blackandbold: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
dabossman:
It is official. There are so many kids on Nairaland. They don't even know that Buhari, then of CPC was present at the NN24 organised debates in 2011 along with Ribadu, then of ACN.

Oh, wait BlackBerry and Andriod smartphones were not this common then.
dont mind them jawe..most of them are very confined in their knowledge and understanding of the political terrain in nigeria.jonathan as at then chickened out for no tenable reasons.let the debate be carried or organised by a neutral body and lets see who chickens out.just lets wait and watch
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Chanchit: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
guyX:

The speech he gave in Enugu were you the one helped him out.
He's aPH.D holder

Was it the one he promised to create unemployment? Or which one? PHd my dic*.
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Buhari in the 2011 debate.
And Gej in what can be likened to a home video debate
if he could do it then then let him appear again before a neutral body as this to participate in this much anticipated debate. what's the big deal?
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by okpoewa(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
u people are just looking for how u'll finish the little shreds of honour left in the poor general

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani / Supreme Court Upholds Tambuwal's Election As Sokoto Governor / Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.