Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road (2318 Views)

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by seriousspy: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guys, I've never seen anything like this in real life. We had just approached Fadeyi when these guys came out of no where with massive clubs and sticks and totally smashed the windscreen of some guys in Danfo buses in front of us holding brooms.

There was a bus behind us branded APC and they attacked them and even stabbed one of the ladies in the bus!

I don't care what anyone says, what party or religion you belong to. This is unacceptable and very dangerous! I'm so shaken by what I saw...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by seriousspy: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pics

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why didnt they smash ur head? Chaii!

Anyways,do u rememba president of Nigeria was stoned twice in 2 diff pdp rallies?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by seriousspy: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pic

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:

Anyways,do u rememba president of Nigeria was stoned twice in 2 diff pdp rallies?
eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by aderonila18: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is so terrible, why attacking supporters of another party. PDP angry
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by seriousspy: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:

There really isn't any reason to be rude with comments, you know. Its so unnecessary.

There also is no reason to support violence under any guise. I deplore the incredible disrespect shown to our president and the brazen attack on him andevery other person, just as I deplore harassing people in the name of elections.

Violence is unacceptable. During elections or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by seriousspy: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Sad. Really sad.

And thus continues the cycle of violence until it gets to you and I. Where does that leave us?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
seriousspy:

Sad. Really sad.

And thus continues the cycle of violence until it gets to you and I. Where does that leave us?
state of despair and chaos. But it won't get to me, I am about of the country grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
state of despair and chaos. But it won't get to me, I am about of the country grin grin grin
grin Evil u re.hw abt ur family undecided
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
grin Evil u re.hw abt ur family undecided
I joined then abroad. I was the last to evacuate the falling country.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
R u sure u not a refugee smwhere in chad and claiming to be out of d country.be honest my guy.d truth shall set u free
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Soji123(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
seriousspy:
Guys, I've never seen anything like this in real life. We had just approached Fadeyi when these guys came out of no where with massive clubs and sticks and totally smashed the windscreen of some guys in Danfo buses in front of us holding brooms.

There was a bus behind us branded APC and they attacked them and even stabbed one of the ladies in the bus!

I don't care what anyone says, what party or religion you belong to. This is unacceptable and very dangerous! I'm so shaken by what I saw...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by tit(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kill APC!
Kill them all!
Tinubu, Amaechi, Buhari, Fashola, Ngige, Ambode, El Rufai, Okorocha.
Kill berem, ibnfodio, agabusta, mynd44 (bust her head first)
The dwarf osinbade will run away.

Kill APC!!!
with your PVC!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by demelza: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
You know the country is falling yet you will still prefer to retain those people in power that made the country this way.
Clap hand for yourself.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
R u sure u not a refugee smwhere in chad and claiming to be out of d country.be honest my guy.d truth shall set u free
grin grin grin I resemble refugee? Believe anything you want shah.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
You know the country is falling yet you will still prefer to retain those people in power that made the country this way.
Clap hand for yourself.
who initiated violence after he lost presidential elections in 2011 and promised to repeat same if he loses in February. You want to vote in that same dude. Well done!
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
Kill APC!
Kill them all!

Kill APC!!!
with your PVC!
mumu!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by demelza: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
who initiated violence after he lost presidential elections in 2011 and promised to repeat same if he loses in February. You want to vote in that same dude. Well done!
I thought you voted in a sitting president to change the situation?
Why did you run away from your "falling country" if you know its affairs are being steered right?
Now you sit comfortably abroad and you want us to make that same mistake. So that in four years time we would all abandon the fallen country the same way you have done.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by san316(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have seen such stupidity and I assure you, it is not peculiar to just PDP.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
Why did you run away from your "falling country" if you know its affairs are being steered right?
Now you sit comfortably abroad and you want us to make that same mistake. So that in four years time we would all abandon the fallen country the same way you have done.
calm down. I didn't vote in 2011 and won't be around to vote next month. Goodluck to my brothers in the north. I go watch the crisis on YouTube
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Ngoziada592: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDP touts, they know they are losing
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by demelza: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
calm down. I didn't vote in 2011 and won't be around to vote next month. Goodluck to my brothers in the north. I go watch the crisis on YouTube
First of all attend to the crisis of you being a second-class citizen and quit spreading false info around here.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
First of all attend to the crisis of you being a second-class citizen and quit spreading false info around here.
second class citizen enjoying better standard of living? Stay glued to the topic.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by OAUTemitayo: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Do you think Ambode has a better chance than Agbaje?
And have you changed your mind about voting PDP at the guber polls in Lagos if i could remember very well?
berem:
mumu!
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by demelza: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
second class citizen enjoying better standard of living? Stay glued to the topic.
Why didnt you stay back and enjoy the better standard of living under your God-sent president?
Because you have been given an opportunity to go kiss the white man's arSe, you feel you can sit comfortably well and type rubbish.
The crisis you are so eager to watch on youtube will start from your own house.
Back to topic.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by agabusta: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
Kill APC!
Kill them all!

Kill APC!!!
with your PVC!

You better go and treat your insanity before it gets to the stage where you'll just come down from 3rd mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
Why didnt you stay back and enjoy the better standard of living under your God-sent president?
Because you have been given an opportunity to go kiss the white man's arSe, you feel you can sit comfortably well and type rubbish.
The crisis you are so eager to watch on youtube will start from your own house.
Back to topic.
shut the fu....ck up and be wary of that abo..ki closest to you. Better start learning fulfude or hausa language if you are not fluent in them. They usually slaughter infidels who don't rep their language grin grin
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by demelza: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
shut the fu....ck up and be wary of that abo..ki closest to you. Better start learning fulfude or hausa language if you are not fluent in them. They usually slaughter infidels who don't rep their language grin grin
And......
You have gone full retàrded.
If you were staying in the country and had a vested interest in the elections, I would have had your time.
Have a nice day.
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
And......
You have gone full retàrded.
If you were staying in the country and had a vested interest in the elections, I would have had your time.
Have a nice day.
say your last prayers if Goodluck Johny wins cause the jihad just might start any moment from anywhere even your neighbourhood and you might be engulfed by it. grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
And for the record I left because of the threats by the opposition to cause terror should they lose. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News- Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Supporters On Ikorodu Road by mikolo80: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
Kill APC!
Kill them all!

Kill APC!!!
with your PVC!
like seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What TB Joshua Prophesized About 2015 General Elections 1 Year Ago – Read / David Umaru Responds To Claims By Dr. Muazu Babangida Of Ignoring His Calls / US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.