Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? (16617 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2008
Is it just me or do men in uniforms look yummy?

Ok, I hope am not going crazy here cheesy cheesy grin grin But even the ugly ones in Uniform looks sexy. . . .for example, Naija police men undecided

Why? Is it because the uniform create imposing figures?
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by MissyB1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
Is there any man you aren't telling me about? wink grin
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
Lol, no nah. . . . cool cool

How you dey? wink
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by busybein: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2008
i dont find them enticing undecided
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ebony,
Maybe you are talking about the US men in uniform

Try the brute men in uniform in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
busybein:

i don't find them enticing undecided
lol, you're so predictable tongue

dayokanu:

Ebony,

maybe. . . .but I've seen naija men in Uniform na.
From distance they're hot.
But when they get closer. . . . ehrrrm eww undecided
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by spoilt(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ OP its not just you.
I once went to a police station to get fingerprinted for a new job and the dudes i saw there were such eye candy, it was torture. I wondered if they were models in disguise. I guess its the fantasy of the action hero who will put his life at risk to rescue you and run into a burning building to save people . Aaaaaah. heroes!
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
Naija men in Uniform beat women for a sport.

The only women who love them are Gold diggers who dont mind being beaten or masochist.

I hope you are neither.
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by spoilt(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
Gold diggers? I'm lost here. 
what money do men in uniform in naija have?  grin
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by busybein: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
spoilt:

Gold diggers? I'm lost here. 
what money do men in uniform in naija have?  grin

haaaa alot of them r rich oooo undecided
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by spoilt(f): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2008
what money? with their torn threadbare uniforms with the worn seats?
please!
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by busybein: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2008
spoilt:

what money? with their torn threadbare uniforms with the worn seats?
please!

are we talking about uniformed men here?i think uve also forgotten dat dis navy pple r rich,u also seem to have forgotten dat a "commissioner" "DPO" are also men on uniform

this pple r rich abeg
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2008
dayokanu:

Ebony,

Te hee hee, My Bro, e tun ti de abbi,  grin grin grin

At least u get an early start today wid ur new bride,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic

Ummm. . . . . when u talk of the Marines, I say they look real good in their uniforms cool

The Navy Seals also look quite dapper in theirs as well,  cool

But Nigerian Police ermmm. . . . not so much I'm scared they'll beat a woman up and strip her naked too. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . And Nike wetin do ur signature again grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by spoilt(f): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2008
Their take home is nothing to be very impressed about. They just have sirens to clear road for them in traffic. I wouldnt call the majority of them rich. Besides we are taking about the majority of uniformed men not just a sprinkling or a handful.
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2008
spoilt:

@ OP its not just you.
I once went to a police station to get fingerprinted for a new job and the dudes i saw there were such eye candy, it was torture. I wondered if they were models in disguise. I guess its the fantasy of the action hero who will put his life at risk to rescue you and run into a burning building to save people . Aaaaaah. heroes!
rotflmaoooooooooooooo cheesy grin cheesy oh gosh

@toyosi
Lol, keresimesi is over na tongue

Naija men look hot in uniforms from a farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr distane. lemme show u a pix
Those boots, with green uniform, kai!!!
JUST COVER THE FACES AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT

Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by busybein: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2008
majority was not used here,it was a general talk,b4 u changed it to majority,alot of dis police men r silent millionaires,but u wont know,u think some of them dwell on d little pay they get from d government?alot of them have businesses of their own and hide under d disguise of their uniform,its only their wives dat know how rich and wealthy their husbands r
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
busybein:

majority was not used here,it was a general talk,before u changed it to majority,alot of this police men r silent millionaires,but u wont know,u think some of them dwell on d little pay they get from d government?alot of them have businesses of their own and hide under d disguise of their uniform,its only their wives that know how rich and wealthy their husbands r
True, most of them take bribes. . . .
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
Now that's more like it
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
pardon me if i'm mistaking.the 20 20 bucks police are no were handsome.
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by busybein: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

True, most of them take bribes. . . .

have u ever wondered why even when they have not received their pay for 6 months,they still find d money to come to work?they hardly go on money strike?infact before they go on strike u will know dat its sthg else dats causing d whole thing,they just colect their 7000 naira for collecting sake,and to fulfill all righteousness,alot of them r landlords,business men,i cant even start typing sef,na today

abegii dis pple r rich
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
HOLLASLYD:

pardon me if i'm mistaking.the 20 20 bucks police are no were handsome.
rotflmao cheesy

and shouldn't you be more worried about the policewomen?
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
busybein:

have u ever wondered why even when they have not received their pay for 6 months,they still find d money to come to work?they hardly go on money strike?infact before they go on strike u will know that its sthg else that is causing d whole thing,they just colect their 7000 naira for collecting sake,and to fulfill all righteousness,alot of them r landlords,business men,i can't even start typing sef,na today

abegii this people r rich
Lol, they be thief for real o.

Last time I went to naija, just to sign up for something lost, we had to pay thousands of naira.

And when we were stopped on the road, we also had to pay undecided
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
The only women who love them are Gold diggers who don't mind being beaten or masochist.

I hope you are neither

Ebony, You skipped this part.

Te hee hee, My Bro, e tun ti de abbi,    

At least u get an early start today wid ur new bride,

Toyosi, How we wan do naa. The thing dey shack us like old wine. Are you crushing on Naija Police too?
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by busybein: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, they be thief for real o.

Last time I went to naija, just to sign up for something lost, we had to pay thousands of naira.

And when we were stopped on the road, we also had to pay
undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gawddddd grin grin grin grin i swear i loff dat country grin

this pple make thousands of nairas everyday just by standing on d road,infact im tinking of retiring to get dat job grin grin grin,just to get a police clearance for my cousin dat wants to study in australia,i know how much my parents spent on them(as in giving them bribe) not to talk of d offical money to collect the stuff grin grin
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2008
dayokanu:

Ebony, You skipped this part.
Lol, neither.
I hate abusive men and permit me to say, I'm not a gold digger tongue
Men in uniform represents a working man, serving the country. . . .and they have this powerful aura oozing from them
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2008
busybein:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gawddddd grin grin grin grin i swear i loff that country grin

this people make thousands of nairas everyday just by standing on d road,infact I'm tinking of retiring to get that job grin grin grin,just to get a police clearance for my cousin that wants to study in australia,i know how much my parents spent on them(as in giving them bribe) not to talk of d offical money to collect the stuff grin grin
Lol, abeg, I can't hate them o. My aunt/uncle are both policemen. married to each other sef. undecided tongue
Lol, but I just love their uniforms. . . .it [i]sexifies [/i]them jare
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ Ebony,

You owe me something
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ok Ebony.i must admit that i find police woman most attractive.the young and sexy per se
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by busybein: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
HOLLASLYD:

Ok Ebony.i must admit that i find police woman most attractive.the young and sexy per se

u r right on dis,some of them have sweet heights and shape,wt a backyard to call their own grin grin
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Ebony,

You owe me something
*gasp* what? what? Lol, I thought I returned your car back to the garage shocked shocked

HOLLASLYD:

hmmm, lol, I knew it
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by Cayon(f): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Poster

You are a funny lady - LOL grin grin grin

Peace
Re: Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? by dreeldee: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2008
I hope you ain't talking about those tacky dressed and hungry looking roadside beggars called the Nigerian Police? besides, what's not attractive to you? jw cheesy cheesy

If it's the police here definitely yummy especially ones with boobies the size of the poster's cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.