Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Olamide Signs 2 New Artistes, Chinko Ekun And Xino. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs 2 New Artistes, Chinko Ekun And Xino. (1280 Views)

Olamide Signs Endorsement Deal With Glo (Photo) / Chinko Ekun Turns Truck Pusher After YBNL Exit [PICS] / YBNL: Olamide Signs 2new Artistes, Chinko Ekunand Xino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Signs 2 New Artistes, Chinko Ekun And Xino. by Hottestdaniel(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Olamide has expanded the list of artistes signed into his recording company YBNL.

YBNL previously had Shoki singer Lil Kesh and Viktoh signed to the recording company.Olamide today on Instagram announced the signing of two other artistes, Chinko Ekun, who was featured on his Street OT and the fresh Xino.

Chinko Ekun is a rapper while Xino does Afrobeat. Chinko Ekun was featured on Bang, 0 to 100million and Usain Bolt P on Street OT.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Love-hate Relationship With Ini Edo, We Are Still Close –desmond Elliot / I’m Very Good In Bed—yoruba Actress, Tamilore Ojo Martins / I Once Had A ‘quickie’ In The Car -yoruba Actress, Adediwura Blark Gold Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.