Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three (3891 Views)

Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by aprilwise(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice story.

1 Like

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please complete this story abeg...it has teyed. More grease to ya elbow
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
pelontus:
Please complete this story abeg...it has teyed. More grease to ya elbow

It is true o! It has tayed o! I actually thought I had completed it. I will post tonight.
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
Jeez! Take it from me, you're a good writer,as in very good, I'm so in love with your writing skills
Do you have a personal blog where I can read loads and loads of your work??
Kindly complete this story asap
Kudos kay!!
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
kitnah:
Jeez! Take it from me, you're a good writer,as in very good, I'm so in love with your writing skills
Do you have a personal blog where I can read loads and loads of your work??
Kindly complete this story asap
Kudos kay!!

Oops! I thought I had completed it...I'll do that tonight. Thanks a lot for the complement...I really appreciate it. No, I don't have a blog where I put up all my stories...But I wanna start a facebook page dedicated to that next month. Remember the name- KAYODE ODUSANYA.
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 19, 2015
kay29000:

Oops! I thought I had completed it...I'll do that tonight. Thanks a lot for the complement...I really appreciate it. No, I don't have a blog where I put up all my stories...But I wanna start a facebook page dedicated to that next month. Remember the name- KAYODE ODUSANYA.
Alright!! I will keep that in mind
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by Olaitan3784(f): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
mr Kay please come and complete this story, it's too interestinng to be abandoned.
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2015
Olaitan3784:
mr Kay please come and complete this story, it's too interestinng to be abandoned.

Oh! I forgot again. I'll do so when nepa brings light. Sorry for the delay.
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
Olaitan3784:

Hey, I have finally put it up. Sorry for the delay.
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by Olaitan3784(f): 10:41pm On May 20, 2015
wow,thanks alot, really grateful

1 Like

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2015
Olaitan3784:
wow,thanks alot, really grateful

Thanks for reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by gal10(f): 4:48pm On May 21, 2015
I stumbled on this today and didn't stop till i finished it. Thumbs up kayode

1 Like

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by almadebe(f): 11:27pm On May 21, 2015
God bless you for this wonderful story. Got many predictions wrong. Ure such a beautiful writer, like I said before, God bless u kayode odusanya

1 Like

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2015
gal10:
I stumbled on this today and didn't stop till i finished it. Thumbs up kayode

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.
Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2015
almadebe:
God bless you for this wonderful story. Got many predictions wrong. Ure such a beautiful writer, like I said before, God bless u kayode odusanya

Aww! You melted my heart. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three by kay29000(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
MODS, please make my year by taking this to front page. PLEASE!!! Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Motivational And Inspirational? / Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.