Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. (556 Views)

Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. by lordizak(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
I voted jeg 2011, I took the pain, went under the sun, stood hours and believed we have the Messiah in jeg , until 2014 I realized he was not fit for the job we need a vibrant leader, we heard of the worst strikes in history of Nigeria in this man's tenure- universities, polytechnics, colleges, nlc. doctors, judges. no major reforms, all the project he involved himself in is that of his predecessors ( roads and rail). power is nothing to talk home about ( privatisation). I know buhari is a reformist his policy of handcuffs or handshake, he is incorruptible, his manifesto is a wow. jeg is telling us the same story 8 yrs in office of the President. it's a pity, we want change jeg can't deliver, PDP doesn't want to free this country we need good governance, we are tired of Goodluck. we are the once to make that change. I wish jeg well but beyond 2019, I still prefer buhari. the major problem he (buhari) has is tribal sentiment, religion and carrier as a former military. then comes the fear of buhari, they know he will flush the negative once for sure. the future of Nigerians is Paramount. youths let's do the unprecedented - Vote for Change - God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
lordizak:
I[s] voted jeg 2011, I took the pain, went under the sun, stood hours and believed we have the Messiah in jeg , until 2014 I realized he was not fit for the job we need a vibrant leader, we heard of the worst strikes in history of Nigeria in this man's tenure- universities, polytechnics, colleges, nlc. doctors, judges. no major reforms, all the project he involved himself in is that of his predecessors ( roads and rail). power is nothing to talk home about ( privatisation). I know buhari is a reformist his policy of handcuffs or handshake, he is incorruptible, his manifesto is a wow. jeg is telling us the same story 8 yrs in office of the President. it's a pity we want change jeg can't deliver, PDP doesn't want to free this country we need good governance, we are tired of Goodluck. we are the once to make that change. I wish jeg well but beyond 2019, I still prefer buhari. the major problem he (buhari) has is tribal sentiment, religion and carrier as a former military. then comes the fear of buhari, they know he will flush the negative once for sure. the future of Nigerians is Paramount. youths let's do the unprecedented - Vote for Change - God bless Nigeria.[/s]

Stop fighting a lost battle, buhari can not rule Nigeria again.
Re: Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have made up my mind to henceforth be fair and just to both candidate contesting for the office of president. I won't greet one without mentioning the other's name,so I wish BUHARI GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Goodluck to you.
Re: Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. by lordizak(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
just like you I am a Nigerian, I have my right to vote. I can't decide the outcome of my vote since your President said " we have been selling and buying our votes since 1960". pls let me have my opinion. thank you.
Re: Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. by DesChyko: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
After Wole Soyinka's expository article and many elderly people's experiences from 1983-85, I will rather vote GEJ or none of them.
Easy!
Re: Any Well Meaning Nigerian Will Vote Buhari. by fathermikky: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Any body that support buhari is planing his/her death sentence even if not you but will affect any of your member.GEJ 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pockets Of Violence At Fadeyi. / The First Step Towards Stopping Election Violence In Nigeria / VP Of Aliance 4 Democracy Party Involved In Autocrash On His Way 2 VP Debate(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.