Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari (20140 Views)

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Prettychyna(f): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seun wants to debate with GMB/ I think this will be a good idea, and it will add flavour to the campaign. What do you all think?

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/seun-kuti-wants-debate-with-gen-buhari.html

14 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by dunkem21(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
LOL.

Oya, Buhari take on the challenge.

I think he should just debate even with himself alone.

27 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by okonja(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Attention seeker...Your Dad is gone, whatever you ask won't bring him back now, the country is suffering, no one is a saint, but we are tired of this saint, lets try another saint,...[/size]

[size=38pt]We need *CHANGE*[/size]

[size=38pt]Meanwhile....The change we need in data subscription sector is here... grin grin[/size]

SPECIAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiq1uRfCwx9gyVSlE-EmyYYy0omxWNhmeJ2rjsj1BDBfyz8uMkkw[/img] grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081530_cheapinternet_jpeg00c2f95ca78bcee9def90b324ef486b3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2122965_cover_jpg_jpeg367348419e0faca4b002220220e5b831

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by thaoriginator: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seun abeg pass me the claro.. Yawa boy!

15 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by LesbianBoy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
okonja:
Attention seeker...Your Dad is gone, whatever you ask won't bring him back now, the country is suffering, no one is a saint, but we are tired of this saint, lets try another saint,...

[size=38pt]We need *CHANGE*[/size]

**Conductor abeg that N10 change wey u dey owe me. Carry am give this man and him likes, they want CHANGE!**

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by DesChyko: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Who is he to hold a debate with the presidential aspirant?
A presenter? A fellow aspirant? A political aspirant at all?
Make he go sleep.

I only have ears for GEJ vs GMB, nothing more.
But then, it's all about prepared speeches, castles in the air and lies from both parties, so, is it really worth it?

14 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
*yawns*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Bevista: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Trying to mock Jonathan and D'Banj.

#SaiBuhari

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by englishmart(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
someone who never had any debate in his school days. went to the garden took about 17wraps of sk, all that came to his mind was to debate. Debate with who na? "Buhari"

You no get sense.
Come over here and
debate with me first

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by toxiflam: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
oya na
**spreads mat**
Igbo go plenty ooo,

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Edwardhead(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seun is a joker

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by jingh(f): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
hmmm jona debate with dbanj while buhari dey called illiterate is in the mudydle of a serious debate.

anyway Jonathan talk something
watch d foolish outburst here just 400 kilobyte

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=671627616281158&id=370495769727679&_rdr
Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even Cossy will defeat Buhari in a debate.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by tdayof(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chai who is this?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whats does he want to achieve with the debate was his father the only one jailed during Buhari's tenure?? For God's sake that was during the millitary rule and times nd things have changed. Afterall David mark was a millitary man how is his actions and leadership today. Its time Seun moves on afterall your dad was never a saint he might have commited those crimes. Will the debate bring back our girls? Wil it reduce the price of foodstuffs in the market? will it create jobs? Will it end boko killings? Will it rise the Naira? Will it make give us constant power Seun forgiveness is a virtue imbibe it.
Its time we as Nigerians look beyond the past and focus on the future if corruption is our problem and here we are with a man adjudged even by his enemies to be incorruptible, how else do you want God to help us? We ve seen enough of the Goodluck drama and its boring. Its time to taste the Buhari movie.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Omowhara(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
With the level of socio-economic and security mess Nigeria is in, if this is what an educated man can offer, not just an educated man but one with PHD taking us from fry pan to fire.. I give up!!! It is time we try an "illiterate" man... I smell change!

9 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seun was actually clowning about the hilarious joke of an interview that GEJ did with Dbanj. Most of you just don't get it.

20 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by rubii09: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even a primary 5 pupil will beat buhari in a debate. Yes we know GEJ failed Nigerians but I will rather vote Kowa party than vote a religious bigot

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
He doesn't know what a debate is, he only knows mic battling #GEJtill2019

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by aboy247: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg Persorn wey no get ssce certificatw dey go for debate?

Student’s death sparks fresh crisis in Ekiti federal varsity
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/education-news/item/2903-student-s-death-sparks-fresh-crisis-in-ekiti-federal-varsity
Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan see your life.

Your koko gist with DBanj is now the butt of all jokes

Seun #Aintnobodygatimeforthat

16 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by basty: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
This dropout bastard is mad
Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Mathicks(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
D'banj did an interview with GEJ, right?.... So what's bad about Buhari honouring a debate with Seun Kuti? It's not like Seun is one unknown fella from one suburb in Nigeria. We all know him, and even if he is not as respected as his father, he has carved his own niche. Buhari obviously won't answer though. Else, it'll end up in disgrace. Buhari cannot debate. He cannot defend himself, so how is he going to defend Nigeria? ...
_
I've interviewed many Nigerians, and what I've been able to gather is that no one likes Buhari. There are only three sets of people supporting Buhari.
The first set are party members and affiliates. Those ones just have to support their candidate.
The second set are people bus hangers and band-wagon drugged individuals. They just support Buhari because people around them shout sai Buhari. Most of them log on to sites like NL and see the first 4 comments on any political posts. The comments are in support of Buhari, so they too type 'sai Buhari', for no reason at all.
The third set of people form the Majority of Buhari supporters.
They just want GEJ out at all cost, that they don't care who's coming to replace him. You'll see them in every class, every barber shop, even in the market, just shouting 'We want Change'. They just want GEJ out, so they're supporting his strongest opposition. They dont even know who Buhari is. Some of them know his daughter more than they know her father. They just support him because he is the most likely person to beat GEJ, if GEJ is to be beaten.
_
However, the questions remain .. IS THIS THE RIGHT MOVE?.... IS THIS WHAT WE REALLY WANT?
WHAT KIND OF CHANGE DO WE WANT?.... A change to an authoritarian rule is a change. Is this the kind of change we want? ... Is sharia what you want to change into? ... If Nigeria becomes the next Libya, ..that's a change, right? But is that the kind of change we want? ..
Do we elect someone who isnt intellectually sound?... Someone who says he wants to throw all corrupt people in kirikiri, while his own party leader poses behind him with a smile?
Someone who is only telling Nigerians what they want to hear?...
Nigerians are very vulnerable at this point in time. We can be likened to a girl that just suffered a heart break. Buhari is that guy, that comes saying all the right things. Taking advantage of the situation, and eventually messing everything up.
_
I'm not a die-hard fan of GEJ. No am not. But I wont vote him out only to vote in direct incompetence, all because I want 'change'. Buhari cannot represent us in the international scene. Be rest assured that if he becomes the president, he wont be the one controlling Nigeria. If he insists, it'll turn into an authoritarian sharia situation. Either way, it's a dead end.

He should atleast have one debate. Let's see what he has to offer, than pre-planned deceitful speeches.

_
Finally, I've come to realize that Nigerians are scared. They know that Boko Haram's operations WILL DEFINITELY end once Buhari is president. After-all, the group is against GEJ's govt. Everything they've done is to make GEJ's govt look very incompetent and ineffective. And they have very powerful support(sponsors).
Some nigerians want Buhari to enter so that BH's activities can end. That's all.
_
some people even say ''Let's elect Buhari to prove that the people have the power to elect and remove. If Buhari doesnt perfrom, we'll remove him too.''.. I laugh at this because, you people dont stop to think about the future. You think you can repair everything after destroying it all with a single half-sided decision?
I guess GEJ's simplicity has made people think that in Nigeria, everything is ssooooo easy to do.
_
you all should try this. Ask an average Buhari supporter about why Buhari should be president.
All he'l talk about are the flaws of Johnathan. He wont be able to mention any qualities or potentials in Buhari, as to why he should be president. See? ... This election is all about Johnathan. Buhari is just the last resort of those against GEJ.
_
BTW, where are the other presidential aspirants from other parties? Make una sef campaign na.....

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Omokaysmith: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
This guy has become irrelevant in d music industry.
He's just seeking unnecessary attention

Sai Gmb

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by expert1000: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gmb is only fluent in Hausa language or arabic or terrorism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wetin dey do small boys of nowadays, wey respect no dey there brain at all. I know fela produce song, femi produce song, even if dem say seun dey produce, I never hear one for my phone or radio before. Him just dey lament rubbish up and down so dem go no say him exist.
Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by rozayx5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin

hope he understands fulani

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by Bsc(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nwanne ina aria ria...ntii gi bachara n' ime...get well ....(Looks kind of sick) get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by skyprofm(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bro, let sleeping dogs lie. Let bygones be bygones. What's done is done. Ure too matured for all these. Don't lose face over a long buried issue. Its well with u.

Fela lives on in our hearts
Sai Change
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by freshness2020: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sheer wickedness!
Re: Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari by musiwa94: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo / Unbelievable! Tonto Dike Goes Wild In Sex Scene With Yul Edochie (video) / ACP Yomi Shogunle Reveals How Much Pamilerin can make from being slapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.