Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls (31340 Views)

Top 10 Scents Used In Women's Body Products / Top 10 Scents Used In Women's Body Products / Where Can I Buy An Original Waxing Products Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dear fashionistas, pls I need a good sunscreen oil or something I could mix with my body cream. Shea butter has changed my skin colour to that of the rainbow. So now I will only use my "Plant Fresh" Neutrogena cream during the day and the Shea butter at night but I need a good sunscreen to mix with the cream.

Pls suggest only the ones that won't put a hole in my pocket... Thanks
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by TeamLightSkin(f): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'd recommend kojie san serum, it has vit.c, sun screen n kojic acid. D 1st 2 protect your skin from uva/uvb rays n d kojic acid clears spots, pimples n knuckles.

kojic acid is d answer 2 all skin problems; acne, oily face, wrinkles, burns etc. Shop kojie san kojic acid range @40% discount here

SERUM, LOTION, FACE CREAM » http://www.dealdey.com/deals/kojie-san-body-cream-lotion

KOJIE SAN REGULAR, PAPAYA & DREAM WHITE soaps » http://www.dealdey.com/deals/kojie-san-whitening-soaps
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2015
@ Teamlightskin, thanks for your input. Hope it won't lighten me up? While I so much admire the fair skin my skin type is not the one to put chemicals to lighten on. It would be serious trouble seeking.

The actual reason I need sunscreen is to ensure I don't go darker than I already am since I'm about to cut my hair thus losing the shield weaves provides.Also, to address the Shea butter wahala. So pls can you just give me one that protests my skin from the sun alone? Thanks a lot.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
If you need a good sunscreen, get the Neutrogena Dry touch spf 85 sunblock.

And a good moisturiser - jergens fair and soft or jergens skin smoothing.

I don't know what you mean by a sunscreen oil.
And shea butter is wonderful for skin, It does no harm. so it's something else that's changing you skin to rainbow not shea butter.
I use shea butter too.

Anyway, just make sure you apply sunscreen before entering the sun between 8am - 5pm
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Joavid:
If you need a good sunscreen, get the Neutrogena Dry touch spf 85 sunblock.

And a good moisturiser - jergens fair and soft or jergens skin smoothing.

I don't know what you mean by a sunscreen oil.
And shea butter is wonderful for skin, It does no harm. so it's something else that's changing you skin to rainbow not shea butter.
I use shea butter too.

Anyway, just make sure you apply sunscreen before entering the sun between 8am - 5pm

Thanks a ton
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by modath(f): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
I have a few for sale

Let me know if you are interested.
Modath4@yahoo.com

Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2015
modath:
I have a few for sale

Let me know if you are interested.
Modath4@yahoo.com

Thanks for the info, once I have all info gathered I will go with the best.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by TeamLightSkin(f): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
moreeni:
@ Teamlightskin, thanks for your input. Hope it won't lighten me up? While I so much admire the fair skin my skin type is not the one to put chemicals to lighten on. It would be serious trouble seeking.

The actual reason I need sunscreen is to ensure I don't go darker than I already am since I'm about to cut my hair thus losing the shield weaves provides.Also, to address the Shea butter wahala. So pls can you just give me one that protests my skin from the sun alone? Thanks a lot.

D kojie san serum won't turn u 2 oyibo o, it'll just maintain ur natural tone, protect from d sun n fade pimples, acne n discolouration. Its N4000, but u can get it now on dealdey for N2,400. Expires in 4hrs.

OR

U will also ♥ our Olay Natural white spf50 sunblock. Its non-greasy, longlasting, water/sweat resistant n prevents sunburn. Its N2250

pin:28EA802A
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by TeamLightSkin(f): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Picture

Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by integrity85(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
moreeni:
Dear fashionistas, pls I need a good sunscreen oil or something I could mix with my body cream. Shea butter has changed my skin colour to that of the rainbow. So now I will only use my "Plant Fresh" Neutrogena cream during the day and the Shea butter at night but I need a good sunscreen to mix with the cream.

Pls suggest only the ones that won't put a hole in my pocket... Thanks

Please how do you handle shea butter foul odour? Better still, how do you use yours?
I liked and used shea butter (all over my body) in the past. It was perfect! I'm willing to go back to it as soon as I get a clue on how to "kill" the odour.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
integrity85:

Please how do you handle shea butter foul odour? Better still, how do you use yours?
I liked and used shea butter (all over my body) in the past. It was perfect! I'm willing to go back to it as soon as I get a clue on how to "kill" the odour.

Just make sure you buy the one that doesn't smell too much, then use deodorants. That's all.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by integrity85(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
moreeni:

Just make sure you buy the one that doesn't smell too much, then use deodorants. That's all.
Are you serious?
Wow! This must be a million dollar tip.
Gratias.

Again, have you had any success in the sunscreen search?
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
integrity85:

Are you serious?
Wow! This must be a million dollar tip.
Gratias.

Again, have you had any success in the sunscreen search?

Yes. I got a very affordable one by oceans secrets.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by integrity85(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
moreeni:

Yes. I got a very affordable one by oceans secrets.

Could it be their SPF 90? A friend had given me that for months now but I've been sceptical about it for reasons I don't even know. Please how long have you used it; what's you impression about it so far?
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
integrity85:

Could it be their SPF 90? A friend had given me that for months now but I've been sceptical about it for reasons I don't even know. Please how long have you used it; what's you impression about it so far?

No. The SPF 60. I mixed it with my Neutrogena ultra relief for dry skin. Nothing spectacular, my skin is stubborn. Waiting for it to finish so I could port to same sunblock and Jergens.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by integrity85(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
moreeni:

No. The SPF 60. I mixed it with my Neutrogena ultra relief for dry skin. Nothing spectacular, my skin is stubborn. Waiting for it to finish so I could port to same sunblock and Jergens.

That's ok. Let's see how it goes.
I'm only afraid of breakout.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
integrity85:

That's ok. Let's see how it goes.
I'm only afraid of breakout.

No breakouts recorded.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by integrity85(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
moreeni:

No breakouts recorded.

I would start using it from hence alongside my Jergens Fair and Soft (spf20). I stopped applying Jergens on my face because it was breaking me out.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
integrity85:

I would start using it from hence alongside my Jergens Fair and Soft (spf20). I stopped applying Jergens on my face because it was breaking me out.

Cool
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by homesodear: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made in before date

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 or BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by LisaAnne(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
TeamLightSkin:
Picture
its good indeed
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Trishh: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Ladies please read

Reasons why you should always wear sunscreen
http://www.thewomandiary.com/reasons-why-you-should-always-wear-sunscreen-2/
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Evegreen: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
TeamLightSkin:
Picture

Hi. Is d olay still on sale?
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Zirah: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2018
integrity85:

Hi. Did Ocean Secrets Sunblock Cream SPF90 work for you? I plan on getting it. Kindly reply.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by integrity85(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Zirah:

Hi. Did Ocean Secrets Sunblock Cream SPF90 work for you? I plan on getting it. Kindly reply.

Honestly it did nothing for me. It gave me lots of pimples.
I had to drop it eventually.
Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by Zirah: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
integrity85:

Honestly it did nothing for me. It gave me lots of pimples.
I had to drop it eventually.

Ok thanks. I've opted for something else

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls by jbblues24(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
So strong and fabulous smiley shocked

(1) (Reply)

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.