Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland (5734 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: How A Popular Person Should Not Seek Attention / How To Be The Poorest Person On Earth. / Power Bank Sets Person On Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
who wanna bet grin

apart from sheun, am the most popular here on nairaland....
who does not know ireneony's moniker on nairaland, must be a learner
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Who dafuq are you? undecided

24 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
#Coughs
this is gonna be fun. *spreads mat* waiting 4 d bashing to begin. #following.

5 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Let's giv her a gift. Ode. Most popular person on nairaland means most jobless person!

17 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by DesChyko: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Unfortunately, the three posters above me are more popular (familiar to me) than you are.
Guess I'll leave your statement at that.

3 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
DesChyko:
Unfortunately, the three posters above me are more popular (familiar to me) than you are.
Guess I'll leave your statement at that.
stop lying!
am more popular deal with it
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
stop lying!
lol stop whining. He already confessed am more popular dan u are. Lool
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ireneony, I don't have any proof to dispute your claim with, but I'm sure you'll cry when I tell you why you're popular. You wanna hear?
cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Mathematical(f): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Okay..
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
laykorn:
Ireneony, I don't have any proof to disput your claim, but I'm sure you'll cry when I tell you why you're popular. You wanna hear?
I don't care, all I know is am the most popular person on nairaland
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Mathematical(f): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
who wanna bet grin

apart from sheun, am the most popular here on nairaland....
who does not know ireneony's moniker on nairaland, must be a learner
seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by DesChyko: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
stop lying!

If you insistgrin
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol stop whining. He already confessed am more popular dan u are. Lool
guy nobody know you....
the only thing you are good at is first to comment and nothing else grin

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mathematical:
seriously?
yeah seriously
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
guy nobody know you....
the only thing you are good at is first to comment and nothing else grin
you see, u r always stalkin me. You knw me . So what r u sayn? Anyways I dnt care abt stuffs lyk dese. Its childish. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
you see, u r always stalkin me. You knw me . So what r u sayn? Anyways I dnt care abt stuffs lyk dese. Its childish. Grow up!
nope! am not stalking you, the thing is you're always in every thread with your aproko attitude yet nobody gives the fuuk about you
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Mathematical(f): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
yeah seriously
that's awesome.keep it up....
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even d ppo dat r so popular aren't even makin noise here, its some wannabe dah wants to show herself

5 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Mathematical(f): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Besides haven't come across ya moniker
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Even d ppo dat r so popular aren't even makin noise here, its some wannabe dah wants to show herself
am popular! those peeps you're talking about I don't know them but they knows me very well
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by olagockay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Who r thou in d presence of Mynd44, EroticAngelina, Laykorn!!! grin
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
lolz nd so wat if u re popular on nairaland, dont see anytin special abt it...Nd besides wat re u popular for is it adding any value to pple's life?

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
am so popular than you all, you guys should learn to accept the truth
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
am popular! those peeps you're talking about I don't know them but they knows me very well
they knows u very well. Haba. Irene seems ur english isn't so good afterall. U r just falling ur hands. I never knew u to be like dis.

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
olagockay:
Who r thou in d presence of Mynd44, EroticAngelina, Laykorn!!! grin
the only moniker I ve come across is eroticangelina others are learner ....
since mynd44 was dropped from being a mod, nobody cares about him...
laykorn that's is trying hard to get noticegrin ...that opened a thread yesterday so that sheun would noticed him, yet nobody give a fuuukgrin
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
they knows u very well. Haba. Irene seems ur english isn't so good afterall. U r just falling ur hands. I never knew u to be like dis.
knows is the right word for it not know...
go and check your dictionary or Google itundecided
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
okay......

why do you think you are the most popular?

what makes you think you are the most popular?

answer these questions and i will be convinced

in joe's voice

i wanna know.....
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
just look at the way you are embarrasing yourself in public and displaying your illiteracy. I think you need a spell check application in your phone or bera stil get a good phone instead. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by haibe(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Infact you are popular than seun... we accept..

oya clap for yaself grin
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by haibe(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
seriously? Or are u joking?

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
just look at the way you are embarrasing yourself in public and displaying your illiteracy. I think you need a spell check application in your phone or bera stil get a good phone instead. Smh
stop blabbing!
I don't have time to exchange words with ignoramus beinggrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote Here: / (Photos): Unbelievable News Stories Around The World That Are Real / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.