Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland (5738 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: How A Popular Person Should Not Seek Attention / How To Be The Poorest Person On Earth. / Power Bank Sets Person On Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
joseph1832:
I would have yanshed you if you weren't such an attention seeking imp!. shocked shocked shocked
Joseph, I was mentioned on this thread as an attention seeker. Someone said all that all my activism against plagiarism was to seek the attention of seun, yet no one gave a ffuck. I decided not to reply. I hate the fact that I'm saying this now too, but I think we are just making someone's dreams come true by commenting and even re-commenting on their topics. It would do us not any harm if we decided to ignore them. It is the best for us, and the worst for them.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
Who dafuq are you? undecided
Help me ask am?

She's jobless that's why
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
laykorn:

Joseph, I was mentioned on this thread as an attention seeker. Someone said all that all my activism against plagiarism was to seek the attention of seun, yet no one gave a ffuck. I decided not to reply. I hate the fact that I'm saying this now too, but I think we are just making someone's dreams come true by commenting and even re-commenting on their topics. It would do us not any harm if we decided to ignore them. It is the best for us, and the worst for them.
Ayamlaykorn
I agree with you, only a fool will mistake your effort against plagiarism as attention seeking. Come to think of it bro, if it was attention seeking it actually worked because se.un really graced your thread and made effort to help your fight against plagiarism. I remember the one calling your attention seeker calling attention seeker opening a thread craving for se.un's attention which he succumb. Talk about sour grapes!.

This girl ireneony is plain right dumb!.
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
joseph1832:
I agree with you, only a fool will mistake your effort against plagiarism as attention seeking. Come to think of it bro, if it was attention seeking it actually worked because se.un really graced your thread and made effort to help your fight against plagiarism. I remember the one calling your attention seeker calling attention seeker opening a thread craving for se.un's attention which he succumb. Talk about sour grapes!.

This girl ireneony is plain right dumb!.
You can imagine how I would have felt from those words if I didn't know this poster before.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2015
When I say this girl is a psychopath nobody gree believe me undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2015
i wonder

who u be
Mynd44:
Who dafuq are you? undecided
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by BokoHaramm: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
who wanna bet grin

apart from sheun, am the most popular here on nairaland....
who does not know ireneony's moniker on nairaland, must be a learner
I know u as a bitch, slut, and the girl that NL guys take a go at.
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I know u as a bitch, slut, and the girl that NL guys take a go at.
your sis! grin
boy bye
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by BokoHaramm: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
your sis! grin
boy bye
I don't have a Sis but I think you are the cheapest girl on NL, don't be suprised that I know u very well, bitcch and a local tramp who wants to be on Playboy magazine

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I don't have a Sis but I think you are the cheapest girl on NL, don't be suprised that I know u very well, bitcch and a local tramp who wants to be on Playboy magazine
I guess your mom is then undecided
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:21am On Jan 31, 2015
marieolae:
i wonder

who u be
Longest time

Where have yhu been? undecided
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 3:54am On Jan 31, 2015
laykorn:

You can imagine how I would have felt from those words if I didn't know this poster before.
Ayamlaykorn
eyyah...kpelecheesy
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I know u as a bitch, slut, and the girl that some NL guys take a go at.
FIXED!

Unintelligence is a turn-off...
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Maximus17(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Most controversial... Raising queries and contradiction s everywhere
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Sunbellar: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2015
And you guys are indirectly making her popular!
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Ol'boy you wan make person cry sad

grin
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Most popular Nairalander and Most unpopular pro.st.itu.te that will always go beyond moral standards to court Seun that you want to pull down. Can't you just find a place and "dye" quietly?
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by BokoHaramm: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
I guess your mom is then undecided
your life sucks, you are turning into NL asewoo daily, guys here are not even giving a damn about you. Mumu with big nose and a local brain, I refuse to hate you because you deserve a second chance to live out your quote on your profile
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
who wanna bet grin

apart from sheun, am the most popular here on nairaland....
who does not know ireneony's moniker on nairaland, must be a learner
you are nothing but a cheap attention seeking shiit..

I don't know you. Just got to see your moniker now for the first time.

Instead of creating useless threads like this, I suggest you sit back and read some books
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2015
all these nairaland newbies trying so hard to gain recognition as if their bank alerts depend on it

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
When I say this girl is a psychopath nobody gree believe me undecided
now I believe you..

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2015
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
exactly
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
can you define a troll...
you call me a troll, yet when you Google my name, everything about me come up..
I think you're the bigger troll...
an "s" is missing from your sentence. Find it, then place it where it belongs.

Asshole.
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
people might know you, but am more popular than you...
only old nairalanders knows you.
but me, [s]both the new and old knows me..
who does not know ireneony...[/s]

stop lying, you know me very wellundecided
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
guy nobody know knows you....
the only thing you are good at is first to comment and nothing else grin
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
am popular! those peeps you're talking about I don't know them but theyknows know me very well
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=englishmart post=30293845][/quote]go nyash your mothergrin
Fooool!
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by englishmart(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
go nyash your mothergrin
Fooool!
your mother is too useless to talk about. She didn't train you well. If you are a graduate and you make such erroneous grammars. Then you are a big disgrace.

Go give your drunk dad a blow jo.b

4 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
your mother is too useless to talk about. She didn't train you well. If you are a graduate and you make such erroneous grammars. Then you are a big disgrace.

your life is already a waste on earth...
Look at who was saying he will work hard for his unborn childrengrin
3cycle and others really dealt with you....

U ve waste all ur life on nairaland and I wonder if you will be able to get a wife talkess of making it grin
Well is not bad to be a dreamer sometimesgrin
Loser

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by vizkiz: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:

english, see as you are killing sombody with words. cry
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Blackeard(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Who is this ireneironi o biko. Name sounds like a fetish
Re: Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Longest time

Where have yhu been? undecided
alive grin

How r u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vibrating Panties Make Woman Faint With Pleasure:) / Online Wire, Transfer And Payment Transactions / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.