Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos (6757 Views)

Where To Buy Good Quality Already Made Suite In Lagos / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by pweetytonie(f): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please where can I buy affordable wrist watches in lagos. That i can sell in another town. Thanks for ur contributions
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by hahn(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
pweetytonie:
Please where can I buy affordable wrist watches in lagos. That i can sell in another town. Thanks for ur contributions

You can buy from us. The wristwatch in the picture is available and you can pay on delivery anywhere within Lagos.

For more information on how to place your orders and prices kindly contact us @

BB Pin: 228F9EA3
Whatsapp only: 08182102949
Twitter: @theniministore
Tel no: 08092960741
Email: info@theniministore.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by pweetytonie(f): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Checked the website didn't see wrist watches just hair...
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by REDLEEPS: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
check this site http:///voski-place
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by hahn(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
pweetytonie:
Checked the website didn't see wrist watches just hair...

We haven't updated the website yet with pictures of the jewellery. At the moment, we have colours black, red and blue available. You can contact us via telephone, email or bbm. Check my previous post for our details. We give huge discounts on bulk orders and the demand is high plus the designs are unique
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by duduade: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2015
all these pakapaka wristwatches.....
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by hahn(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2015
duduade:
all these pakapaka wristwatches.....

All these olodos and their comments
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by duduade: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
hahn:

All these olodos and their comments
e dey pain you abi... Looool.. dead wristwatches
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by hahn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
duduade:
e dey pain you abi... Looool.. dead wristwatches

Lol. Yes oooo. Na my business you dey spoil na
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by duduade: 1:48am On Feb 04, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Yes oooo. Na my business you dey spoil na
oya m sorry o.. I take all I said back.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by hahn(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2015
duduade:
oya m sorry o.. I take all I said back.

Its all good. I believe you
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 04, 2015
JiggamanGh, I tried quoting you but I couldn't. Did you get banned again?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by hahn(m): 2:55am On Feb 04, 2015
dovelike:

Call his number sero hate sero tree tree sis fo fo tree wan wan
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
dovelike:

Yes I can quote again. Don't know what happened to my account but I couldn't quote anyone.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yes I can quote again. Don't know what happened to my account but I couldn't quote anyone.

Ok.How are you?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:09am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Ok.How are you?

Living unpredictable life. How about yourself?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Living unpredictable life. How about yourself?
Am fine. Graduated yet?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:28am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Am fine. Graduated yet?

My last year for my bachelors then I am heading to Physician assistant school. Got accepted to Jefferson and Drexel. Don't know which one I am going to.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

My last year for my bachelors then I am heading to Physician assistant school. Got accepted to Jefferson and Drexel. Don't know which one I am going to.
I thought Physician assistant was just a 4 yr program?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

I thought Physician assistant was just a 4 yr program?

Is two years but you need a bachelors. So is really six years program.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Is two years but you need a bachelors.
How many years did you do in Temple?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

How many years did you do in Temple?

This is my fourth year.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

This is my fourth year.
But if you want to stop at your 4th year,its still ok,right?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:42am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

I majored in biology and the job market is not attractive at all. For security and money you must finish graduate school.

It was between pharmacy and Pa but I don't want to go for another 4 years.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:44am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

For nursing all u need is our associate. So 2 & 2.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

So, did u make up your mind about visiting temple.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

So, did u make up your mind about visiting temple.
Lolzz. I don't drive and Temple is just tooo far. So many stops and transfers. I don't know how to get there. Besides,am working and I don't really have time.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

For nursing all u need is our associate. So 2 & 2.
Yeah.But am planning on becoming a nurse anaesthetist. I don't know how possible that is but am sure going to do it.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:56am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah.But am planning on becoming a nurse anaesthetist. I don't know how possible that is but am sure going to do it.

They get pod like a doctor. For that you need your BSN and then you go for 2 more years. That's a great career choice and the job market is very good.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 1:58am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Lolzz. I don't drive and Temple is just tooo far. So many stops and transfers. I don't know how to get there. Besides,am working and I don't really have time.

Oh okay I get it. Who do u live with or you r by yourself?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Oh okay I get it. Who do u live with or you r by yourself?
We are two families living together. Basically living with my aunt.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

They get pod like a doctor. For that you need your BSN and then you go for 2 more years. That's a great career choice and the job market is very good.
Yeah. I went to the highest paying jobs in America.The years are not soo much and it pays well . I browsed all that out.I no come America come play cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Weaving Styles 2022 : 50+ Latest, Gorgeous Shuku Styles To Give A Try Next / Please Can Familia Cream Darken Someone? / 2017 Latest Fashion For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.