Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island (7063 Views)

Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / Was Buhari Stoned In Lagos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by kay29000(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Who will we believe? Some said he was stonned in their presence, and some others said such never happened. Maybe it happened but was just for a couple of seconds and a lot of people didn't notice it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by Goddex: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
His name is now Muhammadu Stone Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by toyecoach(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Confirm it or gerrrrrrrrout!grin
Buhari stoned ? For where tell dem say Na Lie
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by chamboy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pdp stop ling its not good for ur health
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by tit(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
toyecoach:

Buhari stoned ?

did he use marijuana or cocaine?
as a good moslim, he does not drink bear.
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by mrmetoo1: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Splashme:

Stay in your bedroom and shout "lie".

His convoy caused untold hardship to road users. I hear the youths were also angry that he cancelled the Lagos mass transit that would have eased transport in Lagos

My guy you're a huge LIAR!! I actually was reluctant to go out today because I thought everywhere will be blocked but that didn't happen. Traffic was as it always is around the places I went. The only thing is, I stayed away from Surulere area. As far as BRT buses that's another huge lie, buses were going around like normal.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by mrmetoo1: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay29000:
Who will we believe? Some said he was stonned in their presence, and some others said such never happened. Maybe it happened but was just for a couple of seconds and a lot of people didn't notice it.

For some seconds and Obanikoro heard. They got stoned and they kept going around Lagos in open roof double decker buses. These lies don't make sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by sherrylo: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
menix:
I was there nd participated in d stoning infact when d security guards shot 2wards my direction I had no option than 2 shout Jesus nd I woke up..

2 BADJINATU FOR YOU.
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by menix(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
sherrylo:

2 BADJINATU FOR YOU.

Waitin ontop 3rd mainland bridge 4 u 2 deliver.
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by gebest: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
feelamong:
Obanikoro arranged some PDP boys to do the stoning but some APC guys caught them and a fight broke out around Adeniji Adele...

They wanted to embarass GMb but God pass them..
GBAM, GOD PLS HELP US UPROOT PDP FROM NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by jingh(f): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari was stoned from all angles around adeniji Adele street.

I witnessed it. The youth were angry over the terrible hold up caused by brt buses carrying apc members.

They started throwing gravels and stones at buhari's double decker bus, buhari has to bend low when a heavy stone missed his head.
you lie sotey devil chooses you as running mate.

liar
Satan get behind me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by jingh(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
obanikoro arranged some guy to stone buhari but the guys no show up
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Arysexy:

They started throwing gravels and stones at buhari's double decker bus, buhari has to bend low when a heavy stone missed his head.

U b confirm comedian! All PDP e-rats una never tire? O ga oooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by bakila: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
voltron:
This may be related to what happened this afternoon during the rally

Because of the crowd spilling to the roads and the rainfall - there was heavy traffic. Abgeros took to robbing people in buses and cars, smashing screens and stealing phones. At Fadeyi bottles and rocks were thrown but i am not sure at whom.. It is imperative that ARMED MILITARY SECURITY be present during the elections otherwise people will lose their lives.. if this happened with Buhari and Osinbajo on ground, imagine what will happen without them and without Armed Military Security.

Nigeria is headed for the much predicted disintegration in 2015 at this rate
Coming from someone who sleeps, dine, and uses the briefing flag as blanket one will not be surprised at your lies.
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by 3kay945(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
ketekete:
Buhari stoned at Lagos rally? – Photos

More: http://ketekete.com/buhari-stoned-lagos-rally-photos/

I see no stone flying.
Get some senses pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by Rizstar: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2015
omenka:
This is the kinda lie that makes the devil scream Blood of Jesus!!!cheesy
the lie strong
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by chronique(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Well,I don't know about stoning but I can confirm that when I passed through Ikeja around 5pm yesterday,APC buses were passing and passengers on a train that had stopped briefly to pick up more passengers,kept shouting ole at the APC folks. The driver made mention of people throwing stones,and hurriedly left the scene. I'm however,not sure if the stone thing was for Buhari or just targeted at normal APC supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2015
bakila:

Coming from someone who sleeps, dine, and uses the briefing flag as blanket one will not be surprised at your lies.

Blissful Ignorance... Got us to where we are today. People like you who ignore the bitter truth. Use desperate hope to cover the inevitable.
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by Arysexy(m): 3:39am On Jan 31, 2015
[s]
jingh:
you lie sotey devil chooses you as running mate.

liar
Satan get behind me
[/s]

STFU.

Devil daughter!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by jingh(f): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

STFU.

Devil daughter!
brainless and brainwashed saTANist
Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by TippyTop(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2015
They should aim the stone at his head to avenge the corpers he killed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stoned Heavily In Lagos Island by bakila: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2015
voltron:

Blissful Ignorance... Got us to where we are today. People like you who ignore the bitter truth. Use desperate hope to cover the inevitable.
Your rather suffer from erotic ignorance burying your thing in the mud. Small thing, disintegrate in the ignorance that after that you hoodwink other groups to leave or interact they you did in Nigeria.
You are the one who is ignorant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] / Biafra No Longer Feasible — Okechukwu / Bursted!!! WAEC currently has no "A3" In Their Grading, this attestation is fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.