Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State (68590 Views)

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by JoBabs(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
†he wages of cultism is sin while †he wages of sin is death.... God be with †he families of †he lost one.....

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by hardywaltz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Still wonder what people gain from cultism..

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Spactacle(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
ha! Me no even understand d pix self.....

Rest in peace to the dead...

moral:he who kills by the sword,dies by the sword... .
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Eastherbunny(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't even feel anything seeing this picture.

God what are turning into
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Edwardhead(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
viewers discretion
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Frat issue na 4 shoulder dem dey kariam, if u kariam 4ur head. You Are Your Own.. RIP wise man
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by pat077: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ebola kill, cultism kills faster

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:
Say NO to cultism and YES to Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by marvelyole(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
2bad
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by tellwisdom: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Did he die??

6 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jesus, Mary and Joseph what is this :' cry

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by streetzdreamz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
I still don't know the driving force behind dis kinda killers,spilling his brain content like he's an animal,even animals shudnt be killed dis way,rili disgusting and barbaric,yuck!

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Temptee101(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jeez!!!!... Na so head soft reach?

People wont just learn. Cultism do NOT pay.

Rest In what now? Somebody should help me complete it
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:
Say NO to cultism and NO to Buhari

Get a life and stop showing your stup1d hatred for GMB on every threads that are not even political.

febuhari 14.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by mkoabiola: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
I nva knew cultism still exist ooo ,with d presnt happenings in our societynwen guys shud b counting cash,some olodo stil de do cultism.nawa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by priscaoge(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]SHUN Cultism!!!!!

Say NO to Violence!!!!!

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Leez(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
chychyobbi:
this disturbing photo of alleged cultist whose name is said to be Swash...He was a suspected cult member.

According to the person that sent in the picture, he was killed yesterday morning by suspected to be cult members he had problem with at ESBS Junction while selling tickets for bus drivers.

The cult against cult war started from Awka last week and have now extended to Enugu. Sadly, Enugu's own is more bloody, they are reportedly Killing student and non student because cultism is not only student joins cults.. Please let us know the situation at Enugu if you reside there. See graphic photos as you continue...Abeg, photo is very disturbing ooh! So if you no get heart, no look!!

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/omg-see-graphic-photos-of-allegged-cult.html
Ds yeye ediots don come back to my state argh
Oga sullivan do the needful
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Only fo0lish people engages in cultism angry

3 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Sanguine77(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
The soul that sinneth shall die. If you have not killed as a cultist, it is most unlikely for you to be killed unless you are caught in a cross fire. Say no to evil, say no to cultism, say not to maladministration, say no to corruption, say no to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Could only Imagine d pain,tears and plea this guy must have gone tru or utter...Africans are not just cursed but aalso backward.

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by scantee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:
Say NO to cultism and NO to Buhari

Your Head de there.

RIP to the dead.

GEJ Till 2099.

God Gozie Nijiria and Gozikwaram Enugwu steti.

3 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Lagusta(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
Thank God say na oau I go for naija

Thank God say na unilorin I also go oooo!!!! Hmmmmm

I don't even know whether to type REST IN PEACE or ROT IN HELL!!!!
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Deiok(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
shun cultist.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by pinkycute(f): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
I hate cultism angry

Well, good for the guy shaa lipsrsealed assuming he stay loyal to his priority and respect himself as a good citizen of Nigeria undecided this rough mess would've happen cry

Rip to him
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
really bad! embarassed
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Misogynist2014(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Wat will he now tell God wen he gets to heaven now
If he believed Christ died for his sins, he'll make heaven.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by dominique(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
I couldn't view the picture, is it really that bad. I can imagine the grief his loved ones must be going through now. Say NO to cultism.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lies..His death wasn't about cultism.I knew him.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by benega: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by sleemoon(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Wat will he now tell God wen he gets to heaven now

Who says he's going to heaven? If truly he is a cultist, Na im n Satan get stuffs to gist about..
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by BraniacX(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
holicalpha:
Don't know what to say... R.I.P cus it's obvious that you didn't die in peace.

-------- Valar Moghulis

wink yes

All men must die grin

Valhar Dolhaeris
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by overdrive(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
i knew this guy.hmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / Brazil's Most Violent Gang Escapes Prison By Digging A Tunnel, Seen On CCTV / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.