Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State (68562 Views)

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by SenatorJames(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Still searching for the advantages of cultism since Nigeria gained independence in 1960.

Maybe I will know before Nigeria breaks into North and South.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg, score na wetin self?
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Wittylens(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
pinkycute:
I hate cultism angry

Well, good for the guy shaa lipsrsealed assuming he stay loyal to his priority and respect himself as a good citizen of Nigeria undecided this rough mess would've happen cry

Rip to him

Exactly
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by adbokus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Shaakasi:

angry angry angry
And u r?
no hostility intended, just the guy who is here to reform that...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by An2elect2(f): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:

hehe...which school

You look like a unn student i know from a distance.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
I hope you are not one of them?
Lol..just joking oo.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by gidjah(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am still wondering why we still battle with a large group of cultsists up south east !in the north where i grew up ,we do not battle with this evil i tell ya.i am so pained about this mess i saw ,really wish he was a cultist [may be i may want to say God catch am which is also quite wrong to have said],else it makes of more rained and disappointed with the youths in our south east over this issue of cultism,PLS SAY NO TO CULTISM
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mekymuo:
Abeg, score na wetin self?

Na looseguarding man...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
emperorchedda:
yes boss I dey enugu. I passed his corpse by 7am even b4 pple started gathering around. It was a brutal scene. The scene looks peaceful I feel it was an execution
Yes oo..Neva Saw his Corpse,bt I was there somedays back wen a cult guy threatend to deal wit him.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Arysexy:
Which kind gun blast this guy head? Chai!

They still butcher him ontop that.

RIP, cultism doesn't pay.
pump action gun,one bullet= scatter.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by theimmortals(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
My die go, woman born another.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by wiloy2k8(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Uni Life .... i pray they know it dsnt pay .... you gain nofin .. NFNF. Padi nor dey jungle ...on d last day na all man 4 him self .. no back up .
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by obiak4(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Soso990240:
OP I don't think d guy is a cultist.I knw him.He had problem with a suspected cultist some days back and d cultist promisd to deal wit him..them even fight dat day.Him no be anything joor.
far from the truth bro the guy might be involved indirect "" don't kill Jew like this
for those who don't know anything about axe confraternity they are u can Google it up and find out about their module operandi
u can also to to utube there is a video where prof Wole Soyinka was having a chat with their leader in Benin
the method used in killing this guy is used to send a strong message to other cults around
yrs of research after the death of my gf/bfs back then in unilag
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by richol(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
say no to cultism sai no to buhari. ;Dsay no to cultism sai no to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by holatin(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=mifavour post=30281766][/quote]hmmmm stop acting like a bimbo gurl
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by obiak4(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
mition666:
Hello
i am mr, john i was nearly frustrate
by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take
my money and scam me. it was
mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so
happy today that i'm a great man on
my
own. i will advice you to be part of the mition666 secret cult for you to be
powerful and get all
you want in this world if you know you
have
a strong heart to be a member true
this email;mition666@gmail.com or call 08136196285
we haven't finish matter on ground you are bringing some stupid cult again be like your eye tire wrapper abi ?
you better get a life, my brother and sisters if it is too good to be true then it is definitely a lie RUN
Say no to cultism
mr mition666 or whatever get a life please

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Dexema(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Wat will he now tell God wen he gets to heaven now
That his life has been a “head-opening experience.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Shaakasi(f): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
adbokus:

no hostility intended, just the guy who is here to reform that...

angry angry no thanks
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
obiak4:

far from the truth bro the guy might be involved indirect "" don't kill Jew like this
for those who don't know anything about axe confraternity they are u can Google it up and find out about their module operandi
u can also to to utube there is a video where prof Wole Soyinka was having a chat with their leader in Benin
the method used in killing this guy is used to send a strong message to other cults around
yrs of research after the death of my gf/bfs back then in unilag
lol..U say make I google wetin?My Man I don't say wat I don't knw..U can only say wat u read people say.J boy.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by obiak4(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
wiloy2k8:
Uni Life .... i pray they know it dsnt pay .... you gain nofin .. NFNF. Padi nor dey jungle ...on d last day na all man 4 him self .. no back up .
typically aiye boy
say no to cultism NFNF gave you away NFNF (no friend no foe)
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Geniero: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
mition666:
Hello
i am mr, john i was nearly frustrate
by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take
my money and scam me. it was
mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so
happy today that i'm a great man on
my
own. i will advice you to be part of the mition666 secret cult for you to be
powerful and get all
you want in this world if you know you
have
a strong heart to be a member true
this email;mition666@gmail.com or call 08136196285

Dem don follow you from village ...com finally catch you
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by obiak4(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Soso990240:
lol..U say make I google wetin?My Man I don't say wat I don't knw..U can only say wat u read people say.J boy.
my write up was edited seun and the mods should please let me inform the house about the evil of cultism Google NBM
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by ManTiger(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Insanity is when u belong to a secret society you're not proud of, which also does not add value to ur life.
I'm sure u can't find peace so also ur assasilant.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by 1stola: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:
Say NO to cultism and NO to Buhari
You are one silly dumbfúck bítch.

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by adbokus(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Shaakasi:

angry angry no thanks
i cordially insist...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
It was bursted...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by otipoju(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
dkronicle:
His cult is not protective, always remain a strong cultist member for life, ready for wat ever. Boyscout for life..cee dem, one mumu will quote me after reading the first line..I dont understand the mache stuff. Na face bdat or head. Dem meche dis man well o

No be meche...na bom-boy. See the two holes.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by chibanj(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2015
dkronicle:
His cult is not protective, always remain a strong cultist member for life, ready for wat ever. Boyscout for life..cee dem, one mumu will quote me after reading the first line..I dont understand the mache stuff. Na face bdat or head. Dem meche dis man well o

Amingo!
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by akinarmstrong: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2015
This is brutality
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by deylex77: 4:35am On Jan 31, 2015
all.diz omila wey nonsense dey cause! jujment day dey come
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by jaytee01(m): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Shocking pix indeed
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by jaytee01(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Shaakasi:

angry angry angry
And u r?
Abeg no vex oo....dat ass, ermmm...is the whole package real? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.