Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (5809 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Is Tabari Or Mohammed The Bigot Here? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by truthman2012(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2015
true2god:
@ thruthman2012, you are 'velly', 'velly' 'collect', according to my anambra friend.

Mohammed is the first victim of Islamic, he was a nice and a sane man while working with khadija, his sugar mummy who later became his wife (mohammed was 25 when khadijah, a very rich woman, was 40). At this time, he was a monogamist, because khadijat will not allow him maintain other women with her wealth.

However as soon as khadija died, mohammed was at liberty to go seriosly polygamy, as a result of the fortune she left behind for her sugar-son. Using religion as an excuse, he declared war against the mecca, after moving to medina with his loyalist (sahabas).

The militarily strong mohammed was able to conqur mecca, raid their caravan, capture slaves and took war booty. He (and allah) was, according to the koran, entitled to 20% of the war booty (this is in the koran).

It remain a mystery when muslims cannot analyse the life of mohammed (as found in the koran, hadith and the sunnah of the prophet) and see him as he is. If mohammed is a perfect man, as muslims are told, there is a serios moral vacuum in the muslim world\mind.

Educative
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
truthman2012:
I understand the position of the muslims perfectly well. If somebody is possessed by a spirit, he/she loses the God-given reasoning ability. Ordinary words may not be enough to deliver him/her. It is like talking to a lunatic expecting him to give appropriate reply.

Sometimes I don't blame Muhammad, he was the first victim of islam. He was said to be a honest, gentle man working for Khadijah before he had contact with Gabriel and then turned blood sucking. It wasn't ordinary.

A few hours from now it will be 3 days since this was posted. No single muslim has discredited the verses, no single muslim has said I lied and proven it, no single muslim has claim misinterpretation..
Even the very nice muslim who said he is at work and will disprove this when he gets home has disappeared..
U see this is Islam pure and simple.

If a muslim quotes the bible wrongly(example, Luke 19: 27, a parable that Muslims love to say is a command) or lies about a verse, we instantly correct them because we know our truth..

But here are about 25 vile verses on Islam from the quran and hadiths and we have no rebuttals..only claims that it is not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
- Mohammed Dressup
The 'Prophet' Mohammed was a dirty old pervert - old enough
to be Aisha's grandfather when he did Mufa'khathat to her.

Thighing of children
Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six, but as she was too small to consumate, he practised the sacred rite of Mufa' Khathat (otherwise known as 'thighing') whereby he rubbed himself between the tops of her thighs, but did not enter, until she was nine.

When he climaxed at the end of his thighing sessions, he came all over his clothes, so he gave little Ayesha the job of washing them.

"Rub a dub dub, put my clothes in a tub"

From Bukhari

231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

233:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

What a nice job for a little girl!

Following the Perfect example from the Perfect Man
Now since Mohammed is 'the perfect man' and role model for all Muslims, he set a precedent which allows all Muslim men to perform Mufa'Khathat on children younger than nine, and to have full sex from nine onwards.

Ayatollah Khomeini, generally regarded as one of the leading Muslims of the twentieth century, wrote "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

Being a devout man who practised what be preached, the Ayatollah had a 'fling' with a four year old girl, as related in 'Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah?' by the late Sheikh Abu Mus'abaz-Zarqaawi:

"When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.

So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming.'”

Brave women's rights campaigner Madam Ghada denounces thighing (towards end of interview)

Girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”
Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a prominent cleric and member of Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, just issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for marriage, and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”

The point of the Saudi fatwa, however, is not that girls as young as 9 can have sex, based on Muhammad’s example, but rather that there is no age limit whatsoever; the only question open to consideration is whether the girl is physically capable of handling her husband/rapist. Fawzan documents this point by quoting Ibn Batal’s authoritative exegesis of Sahih Bukhari:

The ulema [Islam’s interpreters] have agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their small daughters, even if they are in the cradle. But it is not permissible for their husbands to have sex with them unless they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the men. And their capability in this regard varies based on their nature and capacity. Aisha was 6 when she married the prophet, but he had sex with her when she was 9 [i.e., when she was deemed capable].

Fawzan concludes his fatwa with a warning: “It behooves those who call for setting a minimum age for marriage to fear Allah and not contradict his Sharia, or try to legislate things Allah did not permit. For laws are Allah’s province; and legislation is his excusive right, to be shared by none other. And among these are the rules governing marriage.”

Fawzan, of course, is not the first to insist on the legitimacy of pedophilia in Islam. Even the former grand mufti of Saudi Arabia supported “child-marriage,” since “the Koran and Sunna document it.”

Nor is this just some theoretical, theological point; the lives of many young girls are being destroyed because of this ruling. Recall, for instance, the 13-year-old girl who died while her much older husband was copulating with her (it was later revealed that, due to her reluctance, he was tying her up and “raping” her — as if there were another way to describe sex with children); or the 12-year-old who died giving birth to a stillborn; or the 10-year-old who made headlines by hiding out from her 80-year-old “husband.”

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
^ ^^^^
This is sad.
OREMUSSANCTUS isn't it better u create a seperate topic for that so we can have Muslims explain it.

Please can u also delete it from this thread so it doesn't derail the intention of this thread..
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Empiree: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
You dey mind her grin . She's christian xtremist. Mark my word today. if she continues like this by constantly naging Islam, Muslims, Quran, Prophet Muhammad(saw) and finaly Allah, then watch next how she will meet her waterloo on NL
Mathematical:

Like I said can't converse with ppl who understand less of religion ....am not here to spring up an e-religion riot.ALLAH SHOULD FORGIVE YOU ALL COZ MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOW WHA YOU'RE SAYING

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Rilwayne001: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
How can you compare a creature with the Creator ?

Jesus obviously created Muhammed.
E.O.D

grin grin Lmao

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Rilwayne001: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Anas09:
Hmmmm a guy like Rilwayne will never forgive any christian out there oooo.

Hehehe grin grin

You guys always dreaming about rilwayne.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Empiree:
You dey mind her grin . She's christian xtremist. Mark my word today. if she continues like this by constantly naging Islam, Muslims, Quran, Prophet Muhammad(saw) and finaly Allah, then watch next how she will meet her waterloo on NL

U say I am a christain extremist because I expose Islam here while your devout Muslim extremists kill thousand in the name of allah..

Did u Actually threaten me. Are u serious.. ?? u claim to be a religion of peace yet u use threats, u have insulted me since the first day u decided to click and read my thread and now u threaten..
In the name of Jesus every knee must bow.. That includes ur threats.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by malvisguy212: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Lmao
Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a Word from Him: his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)
Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and His Word, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “HIS
WORD.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings “of a WORD FROM HIM.” In the original Arabic, the expression used here is “kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia (word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital importance for Muslims to note that Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived, who is called a WORD FROM GOD.

Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to
Jesus in the Bible:
John 1:14: “And the Word became
flesh and made is dwelling among
us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who came
from the father, and he was full of
undeserved kindness and truth.”

And the quran went further and called Jesus 'spirit from God';

Surah 4:171: “The Messiah, Jesus son
of Mary, was (no more than) an
apostle of Allah, and His Word, which
He bestowed on Mary, and a SPIRIT
FROM HIM.”

If Jesus is the word of God and spirit of God, yes he created muhammed.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Empiree: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
First, this was not meant for you. I quoted someone else. And no one threatens you. So stop playing victim card. What i meant is your christian fellows will eventualy shut you up for good. That's all.
Ifeann:

U say I am a christain extremist because I expose Islam here while your devout Muslim extremists kill thousand in the name of allah..

Did u Actually threaten me. Are u serious.. ?? u claim to be a religion of peace yet u use threats, u have insulted me since the first day u decided to click and read my thread and now u threaten..
In the name of Jesus every knee must bow.. That includes ur threats.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 12:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree:
First, this was not meant for you. I quoted someone else. And no one threatens you. So stop playing victim card. What i meant is your christian fellows will eventualy shut you up for good. That's all.

U were discussing ifeann..
Look man. ..U make less and less sense every time we chat. ..u really have to learn proper sentence structuring. ..

Besides empiree you always play the victim here on nairaland. This has been a common practise of muslims since the 11 th of Sept 01
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by sorextee(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2015
No 23 tho grin cheesy.. nice write up. Even though we were not there when all those things happened. We only believed the writings in a book.. happy Sunday to u all...
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by sorextee(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Storyyyyyyy
Mathematical:
[b]problem with most ignorant christains are they tend to be blind by fallacies.. undecided,Muhammad didn't die of poison, he died a natural death, and the op illogical theory stated above is really false.. stop comparing Muhammad with jesus, both are quite different prophet with different logical preachings and workings.. its like comparing Muhammad with moses. .jesus life is quite different, Let me quote a few of these sayings and stories: "Jesus said, Blessed is he who sees with his heart but whose heart is not in what he sees". Here's another: "Jesus said, The world is a bridge; cross this bridge but do not build upon it". And here's a short exchange: "Jesus met a man and asked him, What are you doing? 'I am devoting myself to God,' the man replied. Jesus asked, 'Who is caring for you?' 'My brother,' said the man. Jesus said, 'Your brother is more devoted to God than you are'." And so it goes on, some three hundred such sayings and stories, which Muslim culture was to ascribe to Jesus across a millennium of continuous fascination with his images and manifestations. At times he is a fierce ascetic, at other times he is the gentle teacher of manners, at yet others the patron of Muslim mystics, the prophet of the secrets of creation, the healer of the wounds of nature and of man.Muhammad wasnt..

[/b]
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wonder why this is not on the frontpage.

Biased Islamic bigoted admin won't put it there angry

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:

Even tho I agree it should be in the front page I have to let u know that ur comment is a very UNFAIR way to describe the admin...
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Even tho I agree it should be in the front page I have to let u know that ur comment is a very UNFAIR way to describe the admin...
d comment is not unfair, we can't continue to make exuses for d mods all d time.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Trust me I wouldn't do that if I don't have a right standing to it.

After what I saw today with my eyes while trying to comment on the hijab day topic on the frontpage,I conclude thus so far and am sure many neutral nairalanders would too.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by PastorKun(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:

The Admin is not biased in favour of islam, infact he probably hates islam more than you do but he has been threatened severally by jihadists on NL to force him to protect islam from too much exposure on NL.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
PastorKun:

The Admin is not biased in favour of islam, infact he probably hates islam more than you do but he has been threatened severally by jihadists on NL to force him to protect islam from too much exposure on NL.
I hope you're right,it still isn't right.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Empiree: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
And why are you appealing to him....aren't you exactly like that?. Your threads are all like that.....show who you truly are. Stop acting like christ on NL. You are NL biggest bigot at the moment. I am still pursuing you.
Ifeann:

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree:
And why are you appealing to him....aren't you exactly like that?. Your threads are all like that.....show who you truly are. Stop acting like christ on NL. You are NL biggest bigot at the moment. I am still pursuing you.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree:

My answer is donuts and a camel...Proverbs 26:5
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mathematical:
[b]problem with most ignorant christains are they tend to be blind by fallacies.. undecided,Muhammad didn't die of poison, he died a natural death, and the op illogical theory stated above is really false.. stop comparing Muhammad with jesus, both are quite different prophet with different logical preachings and workings.. its like comparing Muhammad with moses. .jesus life is quite different, Let me quote a few of these sayings and stories: "Jesus said, Blessed is he who sees with his heart but whose heart is not in what he sees". Here's another: "Jesus said, The world is a bridge; cross this bridge but do not build upon it". And here's a short exchange: "Jesus met a man and asked him, What are you doing? 'I am devoting myself to God,' the man replied. Jesus asked, 'Who is caring for you?' 'My brother,' said the man. Jesus said, 'Your brother is more devoted to God than you are'." And so it goes on, some three hundred such sayings and stories, which Muslim culture was to ascribe to Jesus across a millennium of continuous fascination with his images and manifestations. At times he is a fierce ascetic, at other times he is the gentle teacher of manners, at yet others the patron of Muslim mystics, the prophet of the secrets of creation, the healer of the wounds of nature and of man.Muhammad wasnt..

[/b]
puhahaha... devil dey dance shoki for ur naive head with falseness... oya dance...
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree:
oga, u behave like buhari. Ya guys are so daft ya cannot debate at all. We asked ya simple question, instead to prove us wrong or admit dat ya prophet did wrong, simple! U will just be diverting. U guys don't know anytin wonder how dis muslim pass exams. Following d part of buhari, were if ya a muslim ya giving special treatment. Don't borther to comment dat muslim re intelligent, cos we all know dat major inventions are carried out by d jews who deh see as "infidels". Saudi king married 30 wives against d koran and muhammed wishes, y didn't ya all call for his head on a spike. To me d guy is greater dan muhammed at least he stabilized oil price grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
malvisguy212:

If Jesus is the word of God and spirit of God, yes he created muhammed.

www.nairaland.com/1933529/quran-testifies-david-elizabeth-worshiped/1
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by truthman2012(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/1933529/quran-testifies-david-elizabeth-worshiped/1

So you've been around. You talk only when you think you have a point.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
truthman2012:

So you've been around.
You talk only when you think you have a point.

I've been advised to shun ignoramus on this section.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
truthman2012:

So you've been around. You talk only when you think you have a point.
Rilwayne001 and his co rapist or let me say descendants of a rapist in d person of muhammed(dbuh) likes to read our threads. Dey luv it wen we expose d truth abt islam, u know dey re scared to challeng islam buh dey re happyy we questioning d rationale behind muhammed d false prophet. I guess Emipree too will be considering joining d true and best religion of peace christianity. Dey all re welcome and if dey decide to leave morrow, no one will question dem. Unlike muhammed pigs dat wen one wants to convert dey wanna kill such person.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by truthman2012(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I've been advised to shun ignoramus on this section.

You have no choice but keep quiet in the face of truth with clear evidences. I pray the scale of deception will fall off your eyes in Jesus name.

I love you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Following is a chart that shows some of the strong differences between Jesus and Mohammed. The Muslims revere Mohammed as the greatest of prophets, yet Jesus clearly demonstrated greater authority, teaching, and miracles than Mohammed ever did. Why would anyone want to follow Mohammed over Jesus when Jesus claimed to be divine, performed many miracles, said he alone was the truth, raised people from the dead, and rose from the dead himself; and Mohammed did none of these things. However, Mohammed did have people killed, spread his religion through war, married a very young girl and had relations with her when she was nine years of age, and taught hatred of Jews and Christians.

JesusMuhammad
DeathJesus died and rose from the dead.Muhammad died and stayed dead.
FightingJesus never fought.Muhammad fought many many times.
Hearing from GodWhen Jesus heard from God, he went to the desert to be tempted and began his ministry with boldness. (Mark 1:14-15).When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly through an angel), he cowered, was uncertain, and wanted to commit suicide. (Quran 74:1-5)
IdentityJesus claimed to be God (John 8:24; 8:58) as well as a man.
Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth, and the life. (John 14:6).Muhammad claimed to be a man.
Instructions ReceivedFrom God the Father (John 5:19)Allegedly from an angel
KillingJesus never killed anyone.Muhammad killed many.
LifeJesus had the power to take life but never did. He restored it.Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never restored it.
No one ever died in Jesus' presence.Many people died in Muhammad's presence--he killed them.
MarriageJesus never married.Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a nine-year-old girl.
MinistryJesus received his calling from God directly. (Matt. 3:17).
Jesus received his commission in the daylight.

Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel (Gabriel).
Muhammad received his words in the darkness of a cave.

Ministry LengthJesus taught for 3 1/2 years.Muhammad taught for more than 20 years.
MiraclesJesus performed many miracles including healing people, calming a storm with a command, and raising people from the dead.Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.
ProphecyJesus fulfilled biblical prophecy about being the Messiah.Muhammad did not fulfill any biblical prophecy except the ones about false teachers (Matt. 24:24).
SacrificeJesus voluntarily laid his life down for others.Muhammad saved his own life many times and had others killed.
SinJesus never sinned. (1 Pet. 2:22)Muhammad was a sinner. (Quran 40:55; 48:1-2)
SlavesJesus owned no slaves.Muhammad owned slaves.
Virgin BirthJesus was virgin born.Muhammad was not virgin born.
Voice of GodJesus received and heard the direct voice of God. (Mark 1:10-11)Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice of God. It was an angel instead.
WomenJesus spoke well of women.Muhammad said women were 1/2 as smart as men (Hadith 3:826; 2:541), that the majority in hell will be women (Had. 1:28,301; 2:161; 7:124), and that women could be mortgaged.
There is no comparison between Jesus and Muhammad. Muhammad falls so far short that he cannot be held on any level remotely close to Jesus. Muhammad is clearly inferior to Christ.
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Rilwayne001: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
truthman2012:

[s] You have no choice but keep quiet in the face of truth with clear evidences. I pray the scale of deception will fall off your eyes in Jesus name.

I love you. [/s]

I swear to God almighty nothing is truthful in all the madness you guys are displaying all around. Its definitely the hatred you guys have for islam that is pushing you, imaging how babaGn.oni (who is also a christian) flawed your insincerity on the other thread undecided undecided but do you accept your fo0lishness? No. and thats how it continues to burn in your featherhead. No matter how glaring your lies are been exposed you guys will forever remain stiffmecked.

I have challenge you to preach your religion to me, a task given to christians by paul...but your response was that you are not here for challenge, and I keep wonderinh whether my rooomate is a quack christian unlike you who prefer to talk bad of islam (out of ignorant), he (my roomate) don't do that, he prefer to go out on evangelism of the bible to people, we do talk atimes about religion though not often and we respect eachother so much. Perhaps he is more sensible than you guys.
Well, I only do my interreligious argument on NL I don't carry it about offline.

So sire...Do you think my RM is a quack christian to have not been acting the way you are doing here? Why have'nt you been opening thread against the catholic faith since you once claim that they are of the devil (lets not forget they constiute huge % of the world christian population)? can you try and emulate my friend by preaching what your bible has to offer for me instead of your ignoratio elenchi

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I swear to God almighty nothing is truthful in all the madness you guys are displaying all around. Its definitely the hatred you guys have for islam that is pushing you, imaging how babaGn.oni (who is also a christian) flawed your insincerity on the other thread undecided undecided but do you accept your fo0lishness? No. and thats how it continues to burn in your featherhead. No matter how glaring your lies are been exposed you guys will forever remain stiffmecked.

I have challenge you to preach your religion to me, a task given to christians by paul...but your response was that you are not here for challenge, and I keep wonderinh whether my rooomate is a quack christian unlike you who prefer to talk bad of islam (out of ignorant), he (my roomate) don't do that, he prefer to go out on evangelism of the bible to people, we do talk atimes about religion though not often and we respect eachother so much. Perhaps he is more sensible than you guys.
Well, I only do my interreligious argument on NL I don't carry it about offline.

So sire...Do you think my RM is a quack christian to have not been acting the way you are doing here? Why have'nt you been opening thread against the catholic faith since you once claim that they are of the devil (lets not forget they constiute huge % of the world christian population)? can you try and emulate my friend by preaching what your bible has to offer for me instead of your ignoratio elenchi
where is d hate? We only care to know, d rationale behind thighing a 6 years old grl, we only care to know y ya must kill dose who convert from islam, y ya didn't demand for d head of d late saudi king wen he married up to 30 wives. All dis shit yadont see anytin wrong wif it. Screw islam. As for Zeezahbee, u re too arrogant and proud. Learn to know how to be diplomatic, like Mathematical, she complained and I saw reason wif her and I apologized to her too for bringing her to dis issue. Go to ya islam section and don't come here to disturb we christians on dis sction. Last w, d next time I see on dis section posting anti-islamic thread or commenting I will screw ya ass as muhammed did to aishat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Three Things You Need To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.