Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (31386 Views)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chaberry(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ama80:
D most organized rally of all.dat little girl tuk my breath away.u lift me up.so much love frm ak city to our president n wife.Akpabio as u faithfully serve ur master,so shal u be faithfully servd.may God reward u fr ur works in akwa ibom.i wish my gov obiano wil copy you.
I swear that little girl have a beautiful voice, she almost make me cry
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
How many people dey Akwa Ibom all together sef
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
doctokwus:
Yeah really massive!
Now that GEJ has a massive following, can he stop all the planned sponsored protests asking for a shift in the elections and halt all the legal action against GMB and meet him at the polls come Feb 14?
At least let him test this massive turnouts for him at the polls.Is this too much to ask for a man who has got all these extra massive support?

No its not too much to ask. But Can buhari please show us us certificate/with a crédit in maths also, He should also kindly debate with GEJ even if its via BBC hausa(we all know He cant speak English for over 10mins stretch). Is This toi much to ask.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
THE MESSAGE FROM TODAY'S LAGOS RALLY.Go tell it in Sokoto, tell it in Maiduguri, tell it in Uyo, tell it in Abuja, tell it in Ibusa, tell it in Abeokuta, tell it in Jos and tell it resoundingly inLagos that the wind of CHANGE is blowing through the Land.Tell the world that in the rain Nigerians nay Lagosians trooped out in multitudes to chant the APC...CHANGE mantra.Tell them that amazingly they endured the great LAGOS 6hour rally. And tell them that CHANGE is here.Tell them that like Nigerians in Lagos rejected the Umbrella choosing instead to stand in the rain, so Nigerians have rejected the Umbrella party the PDP.God Bless Nigeria.Prof Chris NWAOKOBIA JNRDirector GeneralCHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA CAN. Yes We CAN.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by appini: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
When you make a mark, you will attract a raise.. GEJ deserve to be re-elected

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by otosa(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:
Jonathan MUST not lose the elections otherwise, buhari will run his government from sales of kwilikwili and sugar cane.
I sure you saw what happened in Abuja yesterday and also witness the Lagos's Presidential campaign today. My friend, wake-up. better coming to CHANGE's plane now before take off
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
yimu, just 20 million naira is enuff to buy u 20k crowd just at 1000 per head, poverty no 1 prob of my pipu...........wu is deceiving wu

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jorussia(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
fayemisuccess:
GET 100 NAIRA 1 MONTH AIRTEL DATA & 3GB+ GLO DATA FOR 1,000 NAIRA PER MONTH [Perfect for ANDROID/PC/BB]
bros brief me on that of Airtel
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
All Niger delta states and igboland belongs to PDP I kW DAT

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
more ... http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/massive-crowd-at-pdps-presidential.html

See those pretty Ibom babes dancing for Presido...how I wish it was on my D*** they're dancing....I for shout hallelujah

Ibom babes...queens of sex!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Collynzo9: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sconty09:
All those in Akwa Ibom,Delta states are not up to two third of votes of lagos State,how can Jonatha win?
Akwa Ibom + Delta states currently have 600 000 more PVCs than Lagos, so get your facts right.
Besides there is absolutely nothing to show that Buhari will win Lagos.
Nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:

See those pretty Ibom babes dancing for Presido...how I wish it was on my D*** they're dancing....I for shout hallelujah

this is very disturbing ... I hope you know they are between 13 and 15

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:
Jonathan MUST not lose the elections otherwise, buhari will run his government from sales of kwilikwili and sugar cane.

I found your qoute interesting and funny....and sad too.

So what will happen if Buhari wins?

Is Buhari going to reverse 13% derivation....which was decided at the Supreme Court, and which Obasanjo had no choice but to follow?

Is Buhari going to suddenly increase anyone's allocation....when the oil price is dropping like fire?

Infact....the reason why you are tallking like this....and the reason why some Northerns behave as if power belogngs to them is because you Nigerians think the sun rises and sets in Abuja. If you do not control abuja....the whole world can go to pieces.

My man....you and your Hausa friends should go and look at your local leaders and ask them how they have used the one talent given them. Have they been making more talents, or are they chopping your money and telling you that it is the other man's fault.(It would be funny just to see how Northerners and Southerners sound alike sometimes! grin). You know something about this ammesty....all the skills that they taught these ex-millitants could have been taught IN OUR SECONDARY SCHOOLS if your governors and LG chairmen were serious. Likewise, we would have had no Boko if Northern governors and LG chairmen were serious. But no....all of them want to chop oil money....and they are busy inciting people like you to fight for their right to chop.

You Nigerians are not ready for development. I am sorry.....but all of you Nigerians are going to forever remain underdeveloped until you wake up and realize that stomach infrastructure things does not develop anyone. And that is why I oppose separation....because Nigerians love to chop. And once we split...there will be a big fight over the choppables....and me I want to live in peace, not in Somalia.

So, whether Buahri or GEJ.....you Nigerians better change your mindset. Even if Buhari wins....the people directly responsible for your development will not become Hausas or start speaking Fulfude. Better make them work for you...regardless of who wins.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Akpan107:
You are just too funny...!

APC or Buhari will never win my State.

The highest votes Buhari got from my state in 2011 election was just mere 148 vote against GEJ's morethan one million votes.

ITS RATHER UNFORTUNATE BUHARI HAS BOUGHT MANY PEOPLES FUTURE WITH MONEY....HOW CAN A MAN WITHOUT STANDARD QUALITY OF EDUCATION HVE VISION FOR THIS NATION......ITS FAILBUHARI NOT FEBUHARI
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
doctokwus:
Yeah really massive!
Now that GEJ has a massive following, can he stop all the planned sponsored protests asking for a shift in the elections and halt all the legal action against GMB and meet him at the polls come Feb 14?
At least let him test this massive turnouts for him at the polls.Is this too much to ask for a man who has got all these extra massive support?
Shhhhhhhhh
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by fritiyo: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
the stadium is jst a unique site to be hold. what an organisation from pdp . so colourful, inspiring n beautiful.

u just can't beat it any time any day.

i have no words to describe governor akpabio. he does not give excuses rather he delivers the goods as at when due.
God bless u sir
i wish my governor follow ur feet steps delta state would v been shining na. stil on stil GOD BLESS MY GOVERNOR TOO FOR BEEN A GENTLE MAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sconty09:
All those in Akwa Ibom,Delta states are not up to two third of votes of lagos State,how can Jonatha win?
Does it mean d whole Lagos with a huge no of easterners, n niger delta peeps will vote for Buhari??
Was. Am indeed stunned at how ur brain works..chai..indeed u r a Buhari fan.smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
That's awesome.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Optional2(f): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
I so much love d lil girl dat sang 'U Rise Me Up' b4 d Governor's open speech she is such an angel she has an angel voice so swt i was moved 4rm sitting 2 standing Wow. God bless dat lil girl nd her parent.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
I was there

This crowd yu see here is smaller than what was real which was ova massive MABASI..

Ndito akwa ibom re de largest of all

GEJ till further notice in 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan will lose and the loss will include either of Akwa Ibom or Cross Rivers State. One of them is going to APC.
It might just be Akwa Ibom. Serious intra state issues between the state's. The PDP is also seriously fractured. You just wait and see.
dreamer...void votes in both states will be more than Buharis votes ..AKS and CRS...are no go areas for anyother parties grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
denkyw:
wow,really massive.Gej's rally are always organized and colourful...... just take a look at those sweet girls, I always have a feeling I will one day marry an ak or Cali gal.
Omor if yu marry one of our gals i assure yu will nad have disappointment

We re always de best i swr

They re beautiful man

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
This title is very apt and suitable for what the turn out was today at the Nest of Champions.
Akwa Ibom people really love Mr President. Little wonder even the Akwa Ibom State Chapter of APC has been on the air for three days now welcoming him. An indication that they themselves, will cast their votes for non other than President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Anonmkpinam Jonathan!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:

You need to run a test on ur brain sha....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

this is very disturbing ... I hope you know they are between 13 and 15

You mean ds ones...choi!

Sorry oh!

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by solarview(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
O boy this one pass world cup o.... Oga Jona dey shine since 1960....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Atonto: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
D crowd is really massive.... i laugh...ke ke ke.
Even the President should know that it is a rented crowd, except he is clueless as them talk.
What is d voting power of Akwa Ibom state? that thing u called crowd is from about 4 states or more.
moving from state to state collecting JEG money....
Wetin dey pain me is that na my tax money dem dey take rent all those teenagers...

Sai BUHARI
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ahaika23: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
There is something about Akwa Ibomites, these guys set the pace. Sweet people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
fashrola:

You need to run a test on ur brain sha....

Lol...yours needs no testing. Your lunacy can be spotted by even a child.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan will lose and the loss will include either of Akwa Ibom or Cross Rivers State. One of them is going to APC.
It might just be Akwa Ibom. Serious intra state issues between the state's. The PDP is also seriously fractured. You just wait and see.
you better wake up from your slumber...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sconty09:
research shows dat more dan 40% of d inhabitants of Lagos r 4rm d SS n SE, so u cnt b too sure of even 60% of vote in Lagos 4 ur illitrate old BOKO HARAM comamander. grow up, punk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Days To Polls: INEC’s New Rule Sparks Rigging Fears / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.