Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37653 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair cos my ex family were against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit and give myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.
So of all the pms I do have i sifter and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them(about 3) I find out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online, it either they are unkempt, rass or not presentable, some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!
How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat, I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty? I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced same be it with male or female or am I alone in this
how do we know you ain't lying? undecided undecided undecided

34 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
smiley
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
And if you are as good as you claim to be you would be getting better suitors offline than online.

210 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
I just discovered why ur Ex G family said he will not marry u....The wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief....my dear,itz not about ur tribe,itz about the content of ur character....u need to upgrade

164 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Aitee1: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op next time you're meeting with the next catch don't fail to go with bitter kola it does magic to the mouth oozing part cheesy thank me later smiley wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Brymo: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
mayb u are quite unlucky.
Guys wud want to impress on their first meetings (basic fact).

35 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol. I don't have a story to tell.
Too busy pre-occupied with real people.

7 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by ALAYORMII: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Come try Mi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
some guys will be forming james bond online and be mr ibu in real life

36 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wuuworld:
I just discovered why ur Ex G family said he will not marry u....The wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief....my dear,itz not about ur tribe,itz about the content of ur character....u need to upgrade

Your personal text says it all so I won't argue much with you so now to the topic on ground how is your personal hygiene? I mean are you aware your mouth oozes

18 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by InZA: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hihohihihihohi gringrin

Sorry OP

Keep on rolling your dice, you may just come across one that doesn't keep malice with his tooth paste grin

22 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:
Hihohihihihohi gringrin

Sorry OP

Keep on rolling your dice, you may just come across one that doesn't keep malice with his tooth paste grin

No way...end of discussion!

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by farano(f): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
edozie04:
some guys will be forming james bond online and be mr ibu in real life
grin

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by demelza: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

Your personal text says it all so I won't argue much with you so now to the topic on ground how is your personal hygiene? I mean are you aware your mouth oozes
grin This girl no well. grin

20 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
grin This girl no well. grin

Dear I over well oh... grin

Just that the way the guy attacked me shows he's guilty one way or the other wink

8 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
you are right with some of ur points but there some bad stuffs they would also notice abt you.....no one is perfect.....you need to act maturely in everything you do

15 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by InZA: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

No way...end of discussion!

But you know your eventual boyfriend may just be a Nairalander undecided kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
you are right with some of ur points but there some bad stuffs they would also notice abt you.....no one is perfect.....you need to act maturely in everything you do

I never said I'm perfect but anyone with zero personal hygiene is a big turn off irrespective of the good character, remember the saying "cleanliness is next to godliness"

5 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:

But you know your eventual boyfriend may just be a Nairalander undecided kiss

Dear are you a prophet?? Tell me what I don't know mbok cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

I never said I'm person but anyone with zero personal hygiene is a big turn off irrespective of the good character, remember the saying "cleanliness is next to godliness"
darling i said some of ur points are right...personal hygiene is really important...my thought is that u have been going out with the wrong people...well hopefully u get to meet a nice guy soon
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by InZA: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

Dear are you a prophet?? Tell me what I don't know mbok cheesy

*shaking body frantically* spirit mode*... Ohh yes... I'm a prophet.... If you doubt me ask me any question..... To show you my abilities... I can tell you what colour of dress you're wearing at the moment grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
I understand you,but please dont generalise...you met only person and u are totaly disappointed doesn't mean u should generalise

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
I understand you,but please dont generalise...you met only person and u are totaly disappointed doesn't mean u should generalise

Ok boss noted...now I know you're not inclusive wink apologies
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:

*shaking body frantically* spirit mode*... Ohh yes... I'm a prophet.... If you doubt me ask me any question..... To show you my abilities... I can tell you what colour of dress you're wearing at the moment grin

Now you're digressing... undecided thou shall not derail tongue
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Aitee1: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:
Hihohihihihohi gringrin

Sorry OP

1one shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by InZA: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aitee1:

1one shocked shocked shocked

Present ma gringrin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by InZA: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

Now you're digressing... undecided thou shall not derail tongue

What were we talking about again undecided
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Aitee1: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:

Present ma gringrin

Dang catch yea...so na this moniker u dey take woo them innocent girls shocked shocked
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by InZA: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aitee1:

Dang catch yea...so na this moniker u dey take woo them innocent girls shocked shocked

Everybody knows this moniker as the alternate for 1one undecided

I no hide anything jare tongue

So you no catch norring grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

Eiyaahhhh,did I add salt to ur injury?....am sorry dear...I never knew it gonna hurt u this much...find a place in ur heart to forgive me.....as for my personal hygiene,a kiss on ur lips will pass the message of MR fresh Wuuworld to u...

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
irishCream:

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair cos my ex family were against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit and give myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

So of all the pms I do have i sifter and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them(about 3) I find out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online, it either they are unkempt, rass or not presentable, some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat, I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty? I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced same be it with male or female or am I alone in this

U wanna meet up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.