Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37683 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2015
My 2 CENTS: pray hard before you date anyone especially this online pple of a thing, You could get XXXXX, who knows?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by JoeCutie(m): 12:35am On Feb 01, 2015
My friend, shut up and tell us your "online dating experience"! That's what you captioned this thing.

Is that thing that's not up to the characters in a Uniben's Exam question paper, your "online dating experience"?

If you had nothing that pertains to online dating, you would have atleast written the now normal & almost customary Nairaland's slogan - "Sai Buhari" or "GEJ till 2019". Those would have made more sense. undecided

Lemme warn you: STOP meeting up with every & any guy that pm's you! You've met with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd....and God knows how long it stretches; it would only take time before you see that thing which you've been looking for; because there's ofcourse, something that you're looking for. Just then, you'd have a proper "online dating experience" story to tell. Don't inflict disaster on yourself, looking for whom to blame it on. You Are On Your Own!

And finally, darling, DON'T ever open a thread again to insult guys! We no do you anything oh, you can goan vent your frustration on your ex or better still, his tribalistic family. Leave us alone oh, we dey on our own jeje!

Thanks. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by chronique(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2015
Online dating is like a lucky dip/raffle draw. You can never tell what's underneath the crown until you open it. That's why you keep seeing "try again". The more picks you make,the higher your chances of winning. So,pls try again. There are more than enough good men looking for spouses online. The fact that you met a few bad ones,doesn't mean all men are the same. As for me,I do not think I really dig online meet ups. Once in a while,I try to send pm to monikers I find exciting. Once the person doesn't respond,I move on. However,I think I have one or two people on my bbm list who I think are cool,despite the fact that I haven't met them.
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Juliesexy(f): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2015
JoeCutie:
My friend, shut up and tell us your "online dating experience"! That's what you captioned this thing.

Is that thing that's not up to the characters in a Uniben's Exam question paper, your "online dating experience"?

If you had nothing that pertains to online dating, you would have atleast written the now normal & almost customary Nairaland's slogan - "Sai Buhari" or "GEJ till 2019". Those would have made more sense. undecided

Lemme warn you: STOP meeting up with every & any guy that pm's you! You've met with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd....and God knows how long it stretches; it would only take time before you see that thing which you've been looking for; because there's ofcourse, something that you're looking for. Just then, you'd have a proper "online dating experience" story to tell. Don't inflict disaster on yourself, looking for whom to blame it on. You Are On Your Own!

And finally, darling, DON'T ever open a thread again to insult guys! We no do you anything oh, you can goan vent your frustration on your ex or better still, his tribalistic family. Leave us alone oh, we dey on our own jeje!

Thanks. grin
Omg! This is brutality! Easy, Joe. You really have a point there, but take it easy on the girl, please?

I read the stuff, but I still couldn't find where the "online dating experience" was shared tho, or maybe the 2nd episode where we'd see the story is still on it's way. grin

Joe, you even finished the whole yabbing with a cool 'thanks', come carry better 'smile' join am with that your lovely smile. Wicked!!! tongue cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by talk2cj08(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2015
ireneony:
you are so on point...
Most of them are very stingy
u must be a gold digger. And don't even try quoting me

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by obowunmi(m): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2015
If the man was rich, with lots of money came on the date with range rover, came late, ... With stinky bad breathe and body odour.

The conversation will be very different.

Do you think Dabota Lawson is stupid, or the 70 year old man she married doesn't have rotten tooth and tooth decay.

Why do women like to deceive themselves? Just say you didn't like the guy because he was poor.

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by JoeCutie(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Juliesexy:
Omg! This is brutality! Easy, Joe. You really have a point there, but take it easy on the girl, please?

I read the stuff, but I still couldn't find where the "online dating experience" was shared tho, or maybe the 2nd episode where we'd see the story is still on it's way. grin

Joe, you even finished the whole yabbing with a cool 'thanks', come carry better 'smile' join am with that your lovely smile. Wicked!!! tongue cheesy
This (Nigerian) forum suffereth violence, and it is only violence that can attack it by force! You don't want me to attack you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by xtervaganza(m): 4:00am On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Or am I alone in this
thank you for sharing this. Like I've always said, most of the kids disturbing ladies online are just low lifers.

I mean, what on earth would make a guy send mail to 50 different girls? Is that why you're here in the 1st?

Disgraceful idiots

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by ireneidiva(f): 4:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
I just discovered why ur Ex G family said he will not marry u....The wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief....my dear,itz not about ur tribe,itz about the content of ur character....u need to upgrade
Do you know her
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 01, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

That reminds me....I met one Nairalander that swept me off early last year! The Guy is sooooooo cute and fair like an half caste shocked shocked but he never revealed his handle to me angry

Nonsense! tongue
Congrats
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 6:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Sophyrocks:
I dnt know why guys are bashing their heads against the wall because the op has said the painful truth. If you know deep down you are neat, no mouth odour, no body odour, then why are you all overreacting? Could it be a lot of you here are truly dirty? Could be. Guilty conscience.

Truth is always bitter dear, a beautiful morning to you!

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this

A magnet attracts metals proportional in size to its force field.

Just becos you met 3 unkempt guys, you had to make headline about it? If you likely met 3 well-to-do guys, they cld also see u as being unkempt relative to their standard.

If you were actually matured on ur part, u won't have the impression 'most online date seekers' use social media just becos of their shortcomings. A matured mind knows online dating is a trend, just the same way u funny ladies now trend 'selfies'!

NB: don't judge a group of ppl going by the experince u had with 3 guys.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by toobby(m): 6:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Jchi9876:

U get mouth odour

C dis one oo
Sorry bro m nt a guy.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by 100Cents: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this

God forbid bad thing.

Anyway, If I jam an indecent girl.via.online date, the date ends there and then. BlamE poverty..

NEXT !...
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by 100Cents: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Vessi:
And if you are as good as you claim to be you would be getting better suitors offline than online.

World Knockout..
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by 100Cents: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
I just discovered why ur Ex G family said he will not marry u....The wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief....my dear,itz not about ur tribe,itz about the content of ur character....u need to upgrade

Her story happened to me too where my family refused me marrying a girl from another tribe.

I have been single since then, sometimes wanting to blame my family for my singleness. Truth is, I didn't leave that girl because she was from another tribe.

Like you said, I respected my family's opinion not because I didn't love her or she was from another tribe, but because she is HIGHLY UNRELIABLE..

Many ladies cannot be taken for their words, they lie and cheat easily like it is drinking water. But they want the most reliable men as partners.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Adesanya(f): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
This just funny! what will i be looking for online, when i can get the real thing in real life?

This is actually putting yourself through risks!
meanwhile some of these online guys are actually in d prison
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by electropiz(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Lmao, if u ain't on nairaland ure nowhere, back to the post, I still find it difficult to believe that a guy meeting u for the first time is that unkempt, are u exaggerating? Meanwhile Ure outburst here in isn't matured...
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Ehennn....is he fair? I don't know the Krall guy tho...
whoever you are talking about isn't me.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:

No way...end of discussion!

Maybe your level of expectations are Irishcream level based, but unfortunately they are monkeytail,alomo,ogogoro,paraga and zobo based !!
You can take the irishcream out of the lady, but not the monkey(s) from the forest !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2015
100Cents:

Her story happened to me too where my family refused me marrying a girl from another tribe.

I have been single since then, sometimes wanting to blame my family for my singleness. Truth is, I didn't leave that girl because she was from another tribe.

Like you said, I respected my family's opinion not because I didn't love her or she was from another tribe, but because she is HIGHLY UNRELIABLE..

Many ladies cannot be taken for their words, they lie and cheat easily like it is drinking water. But they want the most reliable men as partners.

Are you sure you are not the instigator of this thread ?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by 100Cents: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure you are not the instigator of this thread ?

Noooo
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
100Cents:

Noooo

Hmmmm !!!!
Your stories sounds and feels interwoven !!!
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2015
100Cents:

Men who rejected their family's opinions are either dead or divorced. Most women demand and desire what they don't have.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Missmossy(f): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2015
OP I guess its just you grin i have met few guys who are clean and good looking and are the direct opposite of the ones you met. It could be your luck though cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this

how can I send pm messages in ds nl help!!!
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by notoriousbabe: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this
you are alone o,all those ones I have meted were good and neat and I agrees to date all of them
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by scholarben: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
TIME FOR MOBILE MARKETERS

I will give u access to complete Nigerian phone numbers categorised into 36 different states in Nigeria including fct for a token of #2500
Chat me on whatsapp @0816539fourtyfiftyone
political party members act fast
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
100Cents:

God bless u bro for ur understanding...u got what I said vividly
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
ireneidiva:

Do you know her
I know somebody that know somebody that know somebody that know her..
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
silversonuc:

i love u bro, no homo, she is only tryna seek notice, ok we don notice u, ya stupidity is public nw
She thought of using the post to fall guys hands,not knowing that my own bad mouth is from my village
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
CFCfan:

Congrats

For what naa? tongue

Happy First Sunday of the Month!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.