Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo (2240 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo by waternogeteneny: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2015
suxes2005:

Don't be tribalistic. you can make your points w/out
sounding too harsh.

#StillOnBuhari #FeBuhari14

May God punish u with that tribalist mouth u used to quote my correction of ur mad brothers.

U see my reply but ignore their even worst comment, wat does that make u? Answer me? A tribalist!
Re: I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo by suxes2005(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2015
waternogeteneny:

May God punish u with that tribalist mouth u used to quote my correction of ur mad brothers.

U see my reply but ignore their even worst comment, wat does that make u? Answer me?

Lol. Calm down dude. Each time we read about those followers shooting
and killing themselves, we try to rain curses on them...

Seriously, let's just make our points clear and leave abuses out of it.

It's not worth it. For those abusing you or calling you names, maybe
they do not know what it means to call people names behind computer!

So, once again, calm down. Let's debate and talk senses. You can't
win me with your replies but trust me, I can win your heart with mine.

#StillOnOneNigeria #BuhariMyChoice #StillOnBuhari #FeBuhari14
Re: I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo by waternogeteneny: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2015
suxes2005:

Lol. Calm down dude. Each time we read about those followers shooting
and killing themselves, we try to rain curses on them...

Seriously, let's just make our points clear and leave abuses out of it.

It's not worth it. For those abusing you or calling you names, maybe
they do not know what it means to call people names behind computer!

So, once again, calm down. Let's debate and talk senses. You can't
win me with your replies but trust me, I can win your heart with mine.

#StillOnOneNigeria #BuhariMyChoice #StillOnBuhari #FeBuhari14

U are an idio t and i am through.
Re: I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo by suxes2005(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2015
waternogeteneny:

U are an idio t and i am through.

You came on here Dec 2014, was that when you were
employed as an e-warrior?

#WaterNoGetEnemy #BuhariNoGetEnemyOnlyBackbiters
#StillOnBuhari #FeBuhari14
Re: I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo by rozayx5(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2015
hardballripplez:
Why won't Tompolo make threats? This present government has made him a multi billionaire. You can make ay threats for all I care. Nigeria will crush u if u dare try to forment trouble. Mr Tompolo sir, u don't have a monopoly of violence. If the people don't want GEj why should that be ur headache ?

crush who??
militants grin grin grin grin
abeg no do, the day you encounter a fully armed militant convoy in your life you will not fear a soldier any more, cheesy
do you think those guys are beans? people that built their own weapons, and made the federal government to come begging on their knees.
people that killed soldiers up to a point that dead soldiers were loaded in lorries?
these guys are not cowards, these guys touched millions of dollars even before amnesty, if Nigeria wants to remain one the last set of people they should cross is tompolo and Co
Re: I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2015
waternogeteneny:

This fool believe that he has said something clever whilst sitting in his mothers basement.

The fact remains that SW is located in the south not North.

Odensin you fall my hand what I wrote is a reality check that you can't accept hehehe I know the feeling. Don't cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / The Side Effect Of Tribal Punches Looming On Nairaland. / BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.