Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buharist Reason With Yourself For Once - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharist Reason With Yourself For Once (551 Views)

As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharist Reason With Yourself For Once by pigin: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
The tale of two candidates. One
went through life on a silver
platter rose to the rank of Army
General and Head of State based
on privileges and quota system
and sometimes other well
qualified people were passed over
to give him the edge but after
reaching the pinnacle of his
career, he never went back to
school or did anything tangible or
contributed anything meaningful to
the society or the economy but
waiting for another opportunity to
rise to the highest office in the
land based on quota and tribal
affiliation. When asked to provide
his academic qualification for the
job, he presented a false affidavit
and asked others to cover up the
lies and frauds. However, the
other candidate grew up poor with
no shoes despite coming from the
area that produced the oil that
generates the nation's revenues,
he was never given any free
passes. Despite the odds, he
earned a PhD and rose from
deputy governor to governor and
from Vice President to President.
If you are a father, which of these
two would you like your son to
emulate. Nigerians vote wisely.
Vote for President Goodluck E.
Jonathan. An achiever and a man
that has the blessings of the
Almighty God.

Re: Buharist Reason With Yourself For Once by pigin: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
"Show me a politician who
doesn't want to debate no
matter the circumstance, and I
will show you a man who has
nothing to offer to the people.
Show me a leader who is
afraid of any question and I
will show you a man who is
rude and thinks he is above
the law. Yes! point at the man
and I will show his result for
the election after the poll".
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 Like

Re: Buharist Reason With Yourself For Once by minifuworld: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
jonathan boycotted presidential debate in 2011 i dont know if you are aware of that www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/nn24-presidential-debate-why-jonathan-won’t-participate/
Re: Buharist Reason With Yourself For Once by mrmetoo1: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
My guy you believe what you want to believe. The man's profile is out there about his achievements and qualifications but you guys have decided to close your eyes and minds to it. All the schools he has been to have made outstanding remarks but to you and your fellow GEJ-ites that never happened. You guys are trying your best to change history.

I pray for you that no one ever calls your hard work luck. He rose through the ranks, he was always given top positions and he always excelled in those positions. These are facts!

Then again I need some of you guys to do research on stuff before you talk. Obama would NEVER have participated in a debate that had a Fox News moderator.. NEVER. In fact for a long time he hardly ever granted anyone from Fox News interviews. When he did an interview with Bill O' Reilly it was such a big deal because it seemed like something that was never going to happen.

Then let's bring it back home, Awolowo, Azikwe & Aminu Kano boycotted NTA debate in 1979. Fact!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Execute Jonathan GoodLuck / What Does It Means When A Party Adopt Candidate? / The APC And The Four Fingers Pointing Back At It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.