Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial - Programming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial (22799 Views)

Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser / ARM Processor Programming Tutorial / C++ Programming Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by baron4587: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Solomon.baron@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2015
HCpaul:
I welcome you all in the name of the Lord.

My faith does'nt permit me and my group to be selfish as we are entitled to give not just in materializm but including our knowledge.

The training goes beyond programming but only those who believe us will unveil the hidden secrets.

We can see how newbeis and young inspired programmers are struggling on the internet even with the fear of not Understanding.
I am welcoming your choice as we will be taking you personal programming tutorial via mailing.

To abridge the whole words, kindly drop down your mail before we commence. I only want nairalanders to benefit also.

Drop your mail:

Note: We don't report to any of our accusations and persecutions.

Many are entitled to ignore but be among the few that will believe.

This is our offer for you!

adolanike@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by muri15martins(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2015
marcelin201442@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by dimexilux(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
HCpaul:

My faith does'nt permit me and my group to be selfish as we are entitled to give not just in materializm but including our knowledge.

The training goes beyond programming but only those who believe us will unveil the hidden secrets.

We can see how newbeis and young inspired programmers are struggling on the internet even with the fear of not Understanding.
I am welcoming your choice as we will be taking you personal programming tutorial via mailing.

To abridge the whole words, kindly drop down your mail before we commence. I only want nairalanders to benefit also.

Drop your mail:

dimexilux2010@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
obiefule111@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Dammyrosky(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Damilolaadeniyi1@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by jossy874(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2015
jossy874@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Manus17(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2015
kasim.usman@outlook.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by desy24444(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Desyventuresnigerialimited@hotmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by MIMU(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
hhuio
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Kensharval(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free. Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of! Register now and get it all free: *** 1500 MB of disk space *** 100 GB of data transfer *** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions *** cPanel control panel *** Website Builder *** Absolutely no advertising! Join us now: http:// www.000webhost.com/876430.html
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by chimdiaNarrow(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
obasich
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by desy24444(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pls guys I need help on how to download python source codes.
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Raymondif: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Trust_george@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by ponmbe(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2015
frankyskyboi:
obiefule111@yahoo.com
sorry can't access my mail, re u on bbm?
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by meggaable: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Meggaable@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by invinzible1: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Matthewedward88@gmail
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by HOJOSKID: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2015
olamidejeremiah@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
aganbikelvin@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by chidiezeh(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2015
chidiezez@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Supermiy: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
desy24444:
Pls guys I need help on how to download python source codes.
i guess you dunno what you meant ..

source code depends on the type of language the program was written on....eg linux was written in C language you can't search for the source code and find Python...and you can only find source code of open source programs
...try github ...
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Kelgabriel5(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2015
frakels1995@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by olaleyeoladejo: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
As an aspiring/new programmer, it can be challenging to decide which language to program in.

C# is the best choice of language for people new to object oriented programming based on factors including learning curve, job specific requirements, platform specifics, or a plethora of other criteria.The C# programming language was created from the ground up to be an object-oriented programming language that offers ease of use, familiarity to C/C++ and Java developers, along with enhanced memory and resource management.

Benefits of Learning C#

From an employer's perspective C# developers are highly in demand
The language is constantly adding new and more powerful features
It runs on platforms other than windows using Mono Project
The Visual Studio tool-set is the best developer environment in the planet
C# can be used to develop many types of applications including: Desktop application(Windows for,WPF), Web Application(ASP.Net), Mobile Application(Xamarin...)
TRAIN TO BE A C# DEVELOPER(WINDOWS APP AND MOBILE APP)

Handson C# Training
Develop a desktop application.
Develop a cross-platform mobile application with Xamarin (Windows , IOS, Android)
Price: N40000
4 Weekends(Sat: 10am - 2pm and Sun: 1pm -5pm)
November Training starts: November 7.
Venue: Orchid Hotel- Plot 3 Dreamworld Africana Way, By Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki-Epe ExpressWay Lagos
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by MrCEO69(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

Drop your mail:

hi, pls i will be coming to lag next and i want to know where i can learn website design over there... pls if u do knw any where close to Okota. thank
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by isocroft: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
You could also learn free of charge with http://blog.coolandcodes.com with our numerous resources , also follow @coolandcodes to get the latest and you could also follow me @isocroft
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by kaykash007(m): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Ayorinde_kayode@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by afuyebusayo: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
afuyebusayo83@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by oputa1000(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2015
oputa.panel@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by leodele2222(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2015
leodele2222@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tutorials On Game Programming / MTN App Developers Competition Thread / Nigerian Developed Mobile Apps - Yaay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.