Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. (1906 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
what would you do as a guy if a lady tells you that she had a child for another guy after engagement? would you still continue or quit the relationship?
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
WAEC.
MOD hit enter mke dis tin jump to d FTP I wan mke naija pple gve opinions.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by yomi007k(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
No probs, another lady will have a child for me. E no hard!

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by olexjay(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hiannnn! Dats incredible o.

Na red card straight away, but God forbid bad tin o
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by mesoade(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wetin wan cos am? I dey craze? Na brk up sharp sharp . . Not because she had a child bt d fact dat she hid it to hersef until we're engaged
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
my advice:

its better to call off the engagement....that may be just one of her secrets....why would she hide such an important part of her life...it proves u dont know jack abt her.....she would feel like a stranger to you atm
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by enoqueen: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
hmmmm!

home sweet home.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by demelza: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
enoqueen:
hmmmm!

home sweet home.
grin How does this relate to the question?
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by enoqueen: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
grin How does this relate to the question?

stay at home till another guy comes around.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by argon500: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is never too late to stop the marriage cos what gives assurance that she doesn't not have more than 1 kid?
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
afolag:
WAEC.
MOD hit enter mke dis tin jump to d FTP I wan mke naija pple gve opinions.
na farano and lalasticlala sweet work be that.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
my advice:

its better to call off the engagement....that may be just one of her secrets....why would she hide such an important part of her life...it proves u dont know jack abt her.....she would feel like a stranger to you atm
you are right. girls like hiding their secret for too long. some even reveal their secret after marriage and that is the worst.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by teekul2: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
am so gonna call of d engagement faster than Buhari's speech, not because she had a child but cos she kept it a secret 4rm me till she feels i won't b av a choice. dont get me wrong, i love kids and would av still luv ha if i had known.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by braine(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
olexjay:
Hiannnn! Dats incredible o.

Na red card straight away, but God forbid bad tin o

That red card would be the size of a giant billboard. I'll cancel everything cancelable, before I discover shes a male man.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
braine:

That red card would be the size of a giant billboard. I'll cancel everything cancelable, before I discover shes a male.
grin
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2015
mesoade:
Wetin wan cos am? I dey craze? Na brk up sharp sharp . . Not because she had a child bt d fact dat she hid it to hersef until we're engaged
what if you love her so much?
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2015
teekul2:
am so gonna call of d engagement faster than Buhari's speech, not because she had a child but cos she kept it a secret 4rm me till she feels i won't b av a choice. dont get me wrong, i love kids and would av still luv ha if i had known.
you can still take the child as your own since you love the lady. the important thing is that she told you before marriage and not after. you can still move on with her.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by Oahray: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2015
If she can keep that a secret even while agreeing to marry me, heaven knows the kind of secrets she would be keeping while saying "I do."

I no want. We'd part ways jare.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by olexjay(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2015
braine:

That red card would be the size of a giant billboard. I'll cancel everything cancelable, before I discover shes a male man.
lol female pretending ever since 1900 smiley smiley
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by Tallesty1(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2015
clevvermind:
what would you do as a guy if a lady tells you that she had a child for another guy after engagement? would you still continue or quit the relationship?
Contract terminated. I will say "oops!, I just remembered that i have given a ring to another lady" sad

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by teekul2: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
clevvermind:
you can still take the child as your own since you love the lady. the important thing is that she told you before marriage and not after. you can still move on with her.
i would av luv 2 but i cant forget d fact dat she once lied 2 me. i wont lie 2 u abt anytin, so i excpect u 2 do d Same wit me.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by 100Cents: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2015
yomi007k:
No probs, another lady will have a child for me. E no hard!

FINAL ANSWER...
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by 100Cents: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
enoqueen:
hmmmm!

home sweet home.

grin

But harmattan don pass nah..

See a doctor .
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by mytime24(f): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Just here 2read comments, shikina
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by 100Cents: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2015
clevvermind:
you are right. girls like hiding their secret for too long. some even reveal their secret after marriage and that is the worst.

These set of ladies are the most dangerous. They give men high bp. Most are beautiful though but the stress ain't worth it
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by ideology(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Its possible she couldn't say it earlier because she was afraid of losing you.

Love can make us do the unbelievably crazy things.

If you found her worthy enough to engage her…emmmmm then you will love her still.

Its better she told you than you finding it out #my 2cents

Better still talk about it and ensure there are no more surprises still in the pipeline

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by aprilwise(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
I know of a lady in my area in warri she gave birth to two boys out of wedlock. When she got married she never told her husband that she had given birth before. D family of the lady kept d secret for long finally one thing do two things breeze blow fowl yansh open. No be small kasala wey happen.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by sneak3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
@clevermind I will cleverly disengage her! Reason not because of d child but because she was bein half smart..

Before we get so intinmate to d point of engaging u, simple courtesy demands you ought to have shared ur 'not so pleasant' past with moi.

Gbam!!! CourrrRrrt
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
@sneak3
You are right. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
Just here 2read comments, shikina
i want to read your comment. grin
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by clevvermind(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin nobody wants a tokunbo. brand new tins.
Re: If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
clevvermind:
then she will tell you it was a mistake but she told her friend she misses her baby daddy!

no be me and una!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor.... / Trapped In An Elevator / 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.