Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Top Ten Popular Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Ten Popular Nairalanders (3875 Views)

More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... / Most Popular Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

My Oga! smiley
hey bros morning ooooo.. How body ?
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2015
stuff46:

lol who know you?
angry
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

The Rock... You did a Great Job there!
Since NL is not a place where you write official report to companies one should worry less, and In as much as you are typing with your phone and your write up is coming right from ya head grin , it takes the grace of God to be error free

You just make sure your spellings are correct and don't use words wrongly and if at the end of the day you still find errors. Nobody is above mistakes
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

Only very few people dey understand my sarcasm cheesy

My night was tight jare!

I dey bus terminal like this...

What of you na? cheesy

Funny, I dey Keke Napep to Rumuokoro...grin
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
hey bros morning ooooo.. How body ?

Body dey cool eh...
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Since NL is not a place where you write official report to companies one should worry less, and In as much as you are typing with your phone and your write up is coming right from ya head grin , it takes the grace of God to be error free

You just make sure your spellings are correct and don't use words wrongly and if at the end of the day you still find errors. Nobody is above mistakes

I second you ja re grin
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Therock5555:
Top Ten Nairalanders Post We Look Up To!!!

This list was supposed to be presented last year but due to my tight schedule and procrastinating behavior I left it for so long but I just wanna get this list outta my mind before I clog away. This list is from my observations round nairaland, and trust me this nairalanders have taken Nairaland as their second home and made it vibrant for we all to enjoy and trust me, not all of them might be your favourite but without them I don't think nairaland would be much fun as it is now, shout out to all those who did not make the cut, una fit make una own list.... grin grin

1. SEUN

OK, he is the boss but that has not stopped him from giving us great topics, my most favorite post of his was when he wrote "Pictures or I don't believe it" on a thread, mehn nairalanders were really perplexed, his post has one of the most highest numbers of likes when ever he post on a thread or when he opens one especially when he offered to pay for the services of a super mod. Like him or hate him, he remains the most popular nairalander presently.

2. LALASTICLALA

If you wanna make front page, just comment on this guy's thread and you would get a sure bet on gaining some twiny likes and shares, some people have told him to open his own blog and rival LIB, others have asked Seun to start paying him, others have asked if he is a mod or he bribes mods to put his thread on front page but the dude remains unperturbed, he makes nairaland fun for everyone and has made me know in and out of Nigeria celebrities. His gossip are always top notch and many atimes 100% original.

3. FLIRTYKAREN

This lady eh is something else, she can be said to be the twin of Lalasticlala because she supplies celebrity gossip news when it's hot. She always back up her thread with reasonable pictures. She is also a sure Bet on making front page, she has been undercover for awhile now, Ma'am we miss you o...

4. TOSYNE2MUCH

Na only God know how many PMs this handsome young man has gotten from Nairaland babes. He is handsome, brilliant and mouthed, he has more lovers and followers than haters, he is the originator of top ten things on Nairaland and he is my inspiration for this thread. This dude knows almost everything about relationships and never gets tired of exposing his fellow dudes and girls. His favorite ending to each of his thread is "let the bashing begin", out of ten threads he creates, nine must make front page. He has been benched this year by his many disciples like Emusmith etc who had caught the top ten fever like me grin

5. MIZMYCOLI

This lady put a pix of herself, head bent, hands searching for something inside her big bag, on her profile pic, only God know what she has been searching for for so long, maybe her fingers got stucked in there. Lolz jokes apart, this lady emits high sense of intelligence. She happens to be the best relationship advicer you can find on Nairaland currently, if you missed your period, she is the person to call for advice, if your girl friend caught you with another girl, oboy call on Mizmycoli, if you gave your landlord daughter belly run Mizmycoli for advice, her post is always with tiny fonts which contains lots of big grammars like she is Obiaghan cousin grin, she rarely creates thread but be sure of front page when she does and don't forget your dictionary sha.

6. BARCANISTA

I would be flogged if this moniker misses this list. He is the last person you would like to pick up a fight with, go to politics section and tag him, the guy would pour fire and brim stone on you. He is a staunch supporter of APC, I once asked him on BBM if Buhari was his Uncle, this dude breathes, eats and shits politics, he should even be made the APC candidate of Nairaland because he is fearless, outspoken and has guts. I just pray he won't commit suicide if Buhari loses next month grin grin na joke o, I was just observing the day he challenged Seun, chai the bros is mouthed, lemme flee from his name before his many followers would turn my thread to campaign zone.

7. D9TY7

Go to the literature section and asked about the most frequent writer there currently and all hands would point to this young genius who behaves like he lives on Nairaland, when am struggling to update once every two days, this gentleman drops like four updates each day, his consistency is awesome and he has gotten himself so many fans and crushes, he also takes time out to encourage others up coming writers and support them. All his stories had made front page. I watched this dude grew from a wack writer to one of the most glittering writer in the literature section, don't be surprised if you see him chilling with Soyinka some day.

8. CHAIRCOVER

Trust me, I don't know why she choosed this moniker, maybe she is a carpenter or a laundry woman but damn the facts this woman is one of the most brilliant woman on Nairaland, she has won the praise and respect of her fellow Nairalanders, I heard she is marry sha if not I for book spacegrin she knows the in and out of every marriage problems, so next time when your marriage is on the brink, call on Chaircover to advice you, at least her grammar is not impeccably difficult to understand like that of Mizmycoligrin

9. NAIJASINGLEGIRL

This babe made my father to lock me up in Yabaleft for two days because I was laughing like a mad man by 2am, over laughter after I read one of her thread to my fellow mad colleagues made the doctor diagnose me with laughingitis. In short if you wan laugh abeg read her threads, they are over hilarious, my best among her threads was when her dad collected locozade boost from her and poured in a male fowl's mouth, I laugh that day sowtey I mess inside church. Her thread always makes front page also. I just hope she remains single till am about to marry, she would use laugh and reset my kids brain grin

10. ANDYBLAZE

Trust me, I know why this mad fellow made this list, this dude is as controversial like Balotelli, people insults his thread but would always come back to view them again, he is a troll, a former disciple of Mr Olodo and a mentor to fellow mad people like boiledcorn, spacegoat, liability etc, anytime you see a thread with title like "I want to die, but gala and lacasera won't kill me(with pictures 18+) or I pregnanted my girlfriend and her mother what should I do? (18+ with pictures) or this calabar babe wan kill me, see her pix (18+)" just know that ANDYBLAZE hand is involved, just go and crack your ribs from the comments. He loves creating numerous foolish threads but has also surprisingly made front page atimes. He loves getting ban, sometimes till 2090 sef grin grin so he creates new monikers like a robot. Seems like he kicked the bucket before reaching this year because he has been AWOL since this year began but at least he left a legacy, his single, a nice rap song titled Adam always thrills me, I miss him sha.

He always ends his thread with BITG, I don't know what the meaning is but I usually put it as Big Idiat Taking Garri grin grin grin

Worthy mentions, safarigirl, Ishilove, therealmrstan, elantracey, Audreytymms, Naijaboiy.......

That's all from me homies, feel free to add yours, my shout out goes to my paddy for making me assignment free this night and my ex-babe wey I dash red card for not stalking me with calls through out today. Also to mtn for making me finish my remaining sub by force because it expires tomorrow and my able Android phone that had delivered me from the spirit of black berry and it's hanging.

Mods front page please, nairalanders come and comment oooo

CC: seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove.....

Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by egopersonified(f): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2015
List for romance, celebrities, family and dairies sections. Paste this on any other section and nairalanders will ask you who they are, except seun ofcourse.
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
OP thank you very much for the recognition. I hope you are ready 4 change?
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Op, why did you Modify your list? I saw kachisbarbie before... Is this how flexible you are?

I know she doesn't need this...But you should have stood your ground!

Why are you mentioning the Mods? To Make FP?

# walks out of thread #

lols.
Goodmorning. 'Read the initial post - it was actually a mix up. I never searched for anything in my bag...haha.

I didn't even know list like this still thrive ; I don't encourage it. smiley
@OP, I kinda agree with few.

Mizmycoli, I see you. wink

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Goodmorning. 'Read the initial post - it was actually a mix up. I never searched for anything in my bag...haha.

I didn't even know list like this still thrive ; I don't encourage it. smiley
@OP, I kinda agree with few.

Babe!
kisskiss
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Lilyomi(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
So D9ty7 is part n wen he was banned very few ppl stood for him? I hope the mods are aware of this?. If they are they wud also knw that the literature section is so innactive these days.. 14 days ban. Well ler us hope he does not kip to his word of deactivatin his account else ppl r likely to follow him. My two cents
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Therock5555:
Top Ten Nairalanders Post We Look Up To!!!

-YUZEDO
-FRIEDPLANTAIN
-Tinubu
-TOSYNE2MUCH
-OOHMPA
-BARCANISTA
-SIENNA
-JARUS
-NAIJASINGLEGIRL
-SEUN
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Therock5555(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

The Rock... You did a Great Job there!
thanks bro
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Therock5555(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah.
I figured you'd say stuffs in those lines, which was why I modified my post.

You don't know me well enough to discern that I actually speak in that manner when I believe in a person and their capabilities.

I've seen people praise your work on here and seeing such blatant errors from you? smiley

Besides, whether you write for times or alaroye or even the kindergaten, if it's worth doing at all, it's worth doing well.

I don't believe in the parlance "be yourself".

I'd rather we "be our best selves" --- whatever our cause.
thanks for the advice Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice compilation *i guess*
Don't knw most of dem thou
Bt dt Naijasinglegirl rocks
Her post too dey funny
Re: Top Ten Popular Nairalanders by Nostradamus: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
i dnt agree with this list jhoor,what about;billyonaire,yuzedo,idowuogbo,flow1759(lit.section) and this o.p himself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of Nigeria Most Notorious Kingpin Shot Dead In Pretoria South Africa / Riddle Me This Interview Question / Hilarious Chat Between Me And A Facebook Friend. (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.