Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 5 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 5 (5494 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2015
Game of Thrones lovers..... Let's meet here! The Wait is almost over.

04/12/2015
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Season 5 trailer released yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMKhdDlKHNE
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2015
16 Things We Saw In The First Official 'Game Of Thrones' Season 5 Trailer

1. Sand Snakes! Without context, you can't necessarily confirm their presence, but it appears we have a Sand Snake sighting. One uses a whip to knock a barrel off a buried man's head. (Obara, is that you?)
2. Arya is at the doors of the House of Black and White. As predicted, Arya has finally arrived in Braavos, where in the books she goes on to join a certain legendary guild. The trailer also shows a shot of her holding her sword questioningly. Is this the end of Needle?
3. It looks like a certain dark dragon is back, and he's big!
4. Tyrion and Varys have escaped safely to a new location. Varys tells Tyrion that he has "a part to play in the war to come," encouraging him to help someone else win the Iron Throne.
5. But then Varys says, "The Seven Kingdoms needs a ruler loved by millions with a powerful army and the right family name." When Tyrion says, "Good luck finding him," Varys replies, "Who said anything about him?" OH SNAP!
6. Littlefinger tells Sansa: "There's no justice in this world, not unless we make it. Avenge them."
7. Tommen and Margaery's wedding.
8. The Night's Watch appears to burn a body on a giant funeral pyre.
9. Cersei calls Tyrion a "little monster" and seems very angry that he escaped.
10. A not-so-happy looking Reek. (What's new?)
11. Olenna Tyrell telling someone, "They'll never even find what's left of you."
12. Sansa looks like she's lying down in a dark room. Maybe on a bed? Could this be her "super traumatic" scene?
13. Daenerys saying, "I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel."
14. Jorah about to fight a man in what is likely Daznak's Pit, which reopens in honor of a special day for Daenerys.
15. The golden harpy statue atop Yunkai falls and crashes to the ground. Daenerys sent Hizdahr zo Loraq to negotiate with the masters of Yunkai last season after they re-enslaved the freed men, but it looks like things aren't going too well in the next season.
16. Oh, and the trailer is set to a cover of "Heroes," a song made famous by David Bowie. Because why not? Maybe that will be this year's tagline.

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by ITbomb(m): 1:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Till then
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by guardian09(m): 3:29am On Jan 31, 2015
cant wait...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Ignatio(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Patiently waiting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2015
The wait is too much jare.....am goin to read d book

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by ulaa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is good news
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
There's a GOT original thread gathering dust somewhere in the archives, in fact, there were two - one for spoilers and one for none-spoilers, and I fully expect them to resurface when GOT's season 5 eventually premiere. On that account, be warned that this very thread's future is very bleak indeed. Thanks for the reminder anyways, @OP.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
damilola5019:
The wait is too much jare.....am goin to read d book

Bro I have read the book. I'm afraid the series will catch up with the book due to the fact that it's still being written.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by guardian09(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Bro I have read the book. I'm afraid the series will catch up with the book due to the fact that it's still being written.
it will and i have read somewhere the last two seasons or so may be made before the last book/novel is out.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
RayMcBlue:
There's a GOT original thread gathering dust somewhere in the archives, in fact, there were two - one for spoilers and one for none-spoilers, and I fully expect them to resurface when GOT's season 5 eventually premiere. On that account, be warned that this very thread's future is very bleak indeed. Thanks for the reminder anyways, @OP.

Thanks though.... Searched and couldn't find one... That led to me creating this... Well, do me the favour of pasting the link here. Thanks once again....

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by kkon(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2015
please can anyone here give me a link to download the 5 books. will really appreciate.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by 2baga(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
looking forward to read the book also ...any links pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
kkon:
please can anyone here give me a link to download the 5 books. will really appreciate.

Here: /qyjrkfa You have to become a member to download from the forum tho.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
kkon:

Here: tinyurl. com/qyjrkfa You have to become a member to download from the forum tho.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
2baga:
looking forward to read the book also ...any links pls
Cc my post above.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by ApexTitan(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anybody know where the spoilers thread is? I mean the old thread for those who have seen the current episodes. The no spoilers thread is locked and I can't find the spoilers one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by guardian09(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
ApexTitan:
Anybody know where the spoilers thread is? I mean the old thread for those who have seen the current episodes. The no spoilers thread is locked and I can't find the spoilers one.
...dont know about any spoiler thread...just saw episode 8 this afternoon and here is a link to a recap of each episode after they are first aired in the USA.Enjoy

Note Spoiler Alert
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/series/game-of-thrones-episode-by-episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
episode 8 was legen----dary!!!

wouldn't wanna drop spoilers... bt it seems winter is already come and the wild(abi white) walkers ain't smiling at all

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by guardian09(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Preboy:
episode 8 was legen----dary!!!

wouldn't wanna drop spoilers... bt it seems winter is already come and the wild(abi white) walkers ain't smiling at all
Yeah you right the white walkers are not smiling at all
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 by Gamelord007: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Check HBO's Website

Big Brother Channel / DOWNLOAD VIDEO DMW – Aje Ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Yonda & Freshvdm / Rare Photos Of Bruce Lee.