Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding (7339 Views)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Misblah(f): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Me? i will go o. Would storm there in a long black drop dead sexy gown and a black loboutin 6inch heels, and when it gets to that part where the priest calls for those who aren't in support of the wedding to speak up...i go stand up for like 2seconds and go to the restroom.

and crrrrryyyyyyy
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 3:16pm On May 27, 2015
Verification has commerced guys! Visit www.scholastica.ng to update ur information or go to ur email! I hope this information helps! Wish u guys all d best!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by johnwoods: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by johnwoods: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by johnwoods: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by johnwoods: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2016
PSEB is providing every information required for the students like datesheets, other important notifications etc in their official website http://www.pseb.ac.in/. So all the students can make use of the official website if they have any doubts regarding the exams. PSEB 10th results will be released by Punjab school Education Board in the month of June. So, all the students who have written their 10th class exams should wait for the month of June to get their results online. Here in this site we provide the link for checking the PSEB class 10th results online and you can check and download the results.
pseb 12th class result
pseb results
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) conducts the SSLC examinations every year for the students in Karnataka region. This year also, SSLC examinations will be conducted in the month of March 2016 for all the Regular, private and vocational students. The date sheet or time table of the Karnataka sslc examinations have been already released and the students can acess them from the website http://kseeb.kar.nic.in/. visit our site to check Karnataka sslc results 2016
sslc exam result
sslc result
The HSC result will be declared by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education on their official website. Last year the HSC results were released in the month of May and so the HSC result 2016 will also be mostly released in the month of May 2016. The official web address of the board is http://mahresult.nic.in/.
www. hsc result
hsc result 2016
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by johnwoods: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Whatsapp has become a senstional messenger app for smartphones.Worldwide around 300 million people are using whatsapp messenger for sending free text messages, images and videos.The WhatsApp download for Samsung is completely free! You can directly start downloading without paying anything.
whatsapp for samsung

Recently Supercell has come up with a new game "Clash Royale" which is gaining a lot of popularity among the mobile phone game lovers. Here in this article, we are going to give an insight about the Clash Royale on to your devices and where to get the Clash Royal APK for android mobiles.
clash royale apk download

1 Like

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by johnwoods: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam, popularly known as the “Missile man” was born on OCtober 15, 1931 to a middle class family in Rameswaram which in TamilNadu state of India. He rose from Paper boy to the President of India with his strong determination and will power, standing as a role model for the youth of India.
wings of fire book free download
R.S Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude pdf is good for the quantitative aptitude. Nowadays aptitude is very much useful for the compitive examination. The book provides the fantastic explanations in each and every topic of aptitude.
quantitative aptitude by rs aggarwal pdf
A Present day Way to deal with Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning is a book that is sure to be of incredible help to those undergraduates who are preparing for their placement tests.
non verbal reasoning pdf
The revised, redesigned 6th version of Indian Economy by Ramesh singh comes during a period when the new government at the Inside is centered on taking every single conceivable measure to resuscitate the economy
indian economy ramesh singh
Strength of Materials by Ramamarutham manages the fundamental standards of the subject. All topics have been presented in an easy way.
strength of materials by ramamrutham pdf
Indian Polity is the text book published in the year 2013 and the author of the book is M. Lakshmikanth. This book is mainly focused and designed for meeting all the requirements of those candidates preparing for the civil service exams.
indian polity by laxmikant
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by johnwoods: 1:10pm On May 04, 2016
We have collected some of the best Mothers day images, Mothers day messages, Mothers day quotes, SMS, Wallpapers for sharing on whatsapp, facebook, twitter and other social media.
Mothers day whatsapp images, quotes, messages, sms, greetings, wishes for facebook status, twitter sharing

mothers day images
happy mothers day images
happy mothers day messages
happy mothers day images
shocked smiley tongue
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by sunny66058: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
I liked your content thanks for sharing this with us. I enjoyed going through it. http://www.getclashroyaleapk.com/2016/03/download-clash-royale-apk-112-free.html
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by EwejeOyewole(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Even if na my street them wan do am, I no go attend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious: Caught In The Act..... / My Experience With A Little Gal Today. / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.