Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Advice Pls: How Can I Get Over Heart-break Fast? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advice Pls: How Can I Get Over Heart-break Fast? (694 Views)

Ur Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls: How Can I Get Over Heart-break Fast? by Nicolayom(m): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2015
She was my first GF, this girl, I've fallen in love with her two years ago(she was rilli d first person I had such feelings for), but den she had a boyfriend, she loved him but d guy was after sth else,,, he jilted her cuz she sed she'd nt hav sex wit him yet...So, I tot it was ma chance, so I made use of it, nd told her how long hav been waitn. ,,, Now, she got admission into EKSU, despite the distance between us yet we loved each other so much,she changed ma life...I felt life was good having a partner like her,,, I reckoned her as my wife alredi,nt even a gf, we re still 18s tho'... I always spent all my nights wit her online, always talk about d future, make promises to each other. I loved diz girl dat I was so blind to other more beautiful girls in my skul here @Unilag...

Someday, I raised dis issue of knowing each other's genotype, after attending a dating seminar on campus,,, when she did hers first she was AS, dat was wen I started fear dat all we hav sed about d future wuld b, just wishful thoughts.....so I was delaying my blood test, eventually, wen it was like 10 months by Jan,,, I went for my test and discovered I am AS as well, mehn!,,, I was like the world has ended. Told her, and she felt very bad as well, it took us like 3days b4 we culd start talk to each other,,,, both of us were damn confused realizing we were nt meant for each other. My life hadn't been dsame,,, she sed we have to stop d relationship before it gets out of hand... I understood even more dan she did, but, I juz feel its impossible to DEACTIVATE my love for her, I became like a loveholic....(jeeez, diz was wen I realized d other part of love is HELL). We agreed we've broken up!,, now, wen she talks about sum guyz, I get brutally hurt,, she got angry at me, nd sed we re nt meant 4 eachoda so shez gonna block me instead,,,I rilli tot it was a joke. But, it was far from a joke. She blocked me.... Now, I feel lonely,incomplete, hurt and depressed.

We are nt meant for each other,,,,YES!,,,,I've forced dat into my skull.....
But, the hurt I feel from inwards is too tormenting....I cnt find fun in anyfin again, my best musics seem damn boring and aggravate d hurt,, lost interest even in going to d pitch with friends.....

Now, dr NL guyz help me on how to get over this ASAP.....(School has just resumed now,, I really hav to be normal, to b serious, cuz hav lost interest in almost everyfin I loved doing)
Re: Advice Pls: How Can I Get Over Heart-break Fast? by Infoseye(m): 2:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Nicolayom:
She was my first GF, this girl, I've fallen in love with her two years ago(she was rilli d first person I had such feelings for), but den she had a boyfriend, she loved him but d guy was after sth else,,, he jilted her cuz she sed she'd nt hav sex wit him yet...So, I tot it was ma chance, so I made use of it, nd told her how long hav been waitn. ,,, Now, she got admission into EKSU, despite the distance between us yet we loved each other so much,she changed ma life...I felt life was good having a partner like her,,, I reckoned her as my wife alredi,nt even a gf, we re still 18s tho'... I always spent all my nights wit her online, always talk about d future, make promises to each other. I loved diz girl dat I was so blind to other more beautiful girls in my skul here @Unilag...

Someday, I raised dis issue of knowing each other's genotype, after attending a dating seminar on campus,,, when she did hers first she was AS, dat was wen I started fear dat all we hav sed about d future wuld b, just wishful thoughts.....so I was delaying my blood test, eventually, wen it was like 10 months by Jan,,, I went for my test and discovered I am AS as well, mehn!,,, I was like the world has ended. Told her, and she felt very bad as well, it took us like 3days b4 we culd start talk to each other,,,, both of us were damn confused realizing we were nt meant for each other. My life hadn't been dsame,,, she sed we have to stop d relationship before it gets out of hand... I understood even more dan she did, but, I juz feel its impossible to DEACTIVATE my love for her, I became like a loveholic....(jeeez, diz was wen I realized d other part of love is HELL). We agreed we've broken up!,, now, wen she talks about sum guyz, I get brutally hurt,, she got angry at me, nd sed we re nt meant 4 eachoda so shez gonna block me instead,,,I rilli tot it was a joke. But, it was far from a joke. She blocked me.... Now, I feel lonely,incomplete, hurt and depressed.

We are nt meant for each other,,,,YES!,,,,I've forced dat into my skull.....
But, the hurt I feel from inwards is too tormenting....I cnt find fun in anyfin again, my best musics seem damn boring and aggravate d hurt,, lost interest even in going to d pitch with friends.....

Now, dr NL guyz help me on how to get over this ASAP.....(School has just resumed now,, I really hav to be normal, to b serious, cuz hav lost interest in almost everyfin I loved doing)

Normally I dont respond to such post on NL but reading your tale reminded me of my past, I cant say I have been in your position but I can say I and everyone in the world has also had there first breakup experience which was a bad experience but everyone gets over it eventually.

But listen to me all this worked out in your favour believe it or not, you might ask why? Here is why:

Reason 1: If truly she loved you she would have atleast ended at friendship rather than dumping you, I know eventually you guys will move on but not the way she did.

Reason 2: For her to talk about other guys with you which no decent girl will do with an ex, except you guys are cool with it but thats goes to show you she just another cheap girl sorry to say.

I dated a girl for 2 years got to the point of even proposing but did not work out due to different ethnic tribe, I do not have any problem with that personally to just save her the trouble my parents might treat her which I dont want her togo through from experience forcing your parents to accept your woman not always work out your woman tend to be treated badly when you are not there with her.

But just to obey and satisfy my parents I had to end it even knowing it was the hardest thing todo at that time for peace to rain, it was a very bad experience it took us almost a year before we got talking and made her realised things she could face and why I did.

Yes I lost a good wife to be but I gained a best friend forever, funny enough the love, care and support for each other has grown stronger. Yes we talk, chat about everything about our lifes like the breakup never affected us in anyway. Enough about me here is my advice to you.

School has resumed thats exactkly what you need to keep you focused, start afresh a new chapter and this time guy face your studies man!

FACT 1 Women will always be there to date!
FACT 2 No woman will settle down with a looser or unsuccessful man!!

Why not focus on your studies and have female friends along the way, who knows you might get lucky and meet one who loves you cool

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: How Can I Get Over Heart-break Fast? by OracleMxNelson(m): 5:14am On Jan 31, 2015
^^^nice one...
Here's mine... take a bunch of clothes and stuff, walk to the nearest orphanage or home for less privileged children... open ur bag and share to them..... Now here it is... watch the reaction on their faces... more importantly watch the reaction of your heart... It would begin to heal itself... Then go back to school read ur books and get another A... Walk and work with the most brilliant students in class and make a first class...

God bless you...

Then come back here and thank me...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: How Can I Get Over Heart-break Fast? by madone: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2015
hey broda
focus ur energy on sometin else
1...make money
2.....read hard for As
3....laugh loud
4....walk on ur street and do site seeing
4...go for window shopping if u have money change ur clothes
5..... delete all her pix
6......dont hatr her for blocking u
7......always remember she is not perfect pick out some fault and forgive her
8..... discover ur hobby and pursue it
9......get a confident and gist wit
10.....make money make money and make money
Pls if u must kill ur sef wait first till u see the oda girl waiting and dying to have u love her. she is very close and more perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: How Can I Get Over Heart-break Fast? by Nicolayom(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
madone:
hey broda
focus ur energy on sometin else
1...make money
2.....read hard for As
3....laugh loud
4....walk on ur street and do site seeing
4...go for window shopping if u have money change ur clothes
5..... delete all her pix
6......dont hatr her for blocking u
7......always remember she is not perfect pick out some fault and forgive her
8..... discover ur hobby and pursue it
9......get a confident and gist wit
10.....make money make money and make money
Pls if u must kill ur sef wait first till u see the oda girl waiting and dying to have u love her. she is very close and more perfect.
Infoseye:

Normally I dont respond to such post on NL but reading your tale reminded me of my past, I cant say I have been in your position but I can say I and everyone in the world has also had there first breakup experience which was a bad experience but everyone gets over it eventually.

But listen to me all this worked out in your favour believe it or not, you might ask why? Here is why:

Reason 1: If truly she loved you she would have atleast ended at friendship rather than dumping you, I know eventually you guys will move on but not the way she did.

Reason 2: For her to talk about other guys with you which no decent girl will do with an ex, except you guys are cool with it but thats goes to show you she just another cheap girl sorry to say.

I dated a girl for 2 years got to the point of even proposing but did not work out due to different ethnic tribe, I do not have any problem with that personally to just save her the trouble my parents might treat her which I dont want her togo through from experience forcing your parents to accept your woman not always work out your woman tend to be treated badly when you are not there with her.

But just to obey and satisfy my parents I had to end it even knowing it was the hardest thing todo at that time for peace to rain, it was a very bad experience it took us almost a year before we got talking and made her realised things she could face and why I did.

Yes I lost a good wife to be but I gained a best friend forever, funny enough the love, care and support for each other has grown stronger. Yes we talk, chat about everything about our lifes like the breakup never affected us in anyway. Enough about me here is my advice to you.

School has resumed thats exactkly what you need to keep you focused, start afresh a new chapter and this time guy face your studies man!

Why not focus on your studies and have female friends along the way, who knows you might get lucky and meet one who loves you cool
. Wow, thnx sir.
OracleMxNelson:
^^^nice one...
Here's mine... take a bunch of clothes and stuff, walk to the nearest orphanage or home for less privileged children... open ur bag and share to them..... Now here it is... watch the reaction on their faces... more importantly watch the reaction of your heart... It would begin to heal itself... Then go back to school read ur books and get another A... Walk and work with the most brilliant students in class and make a first class...
God bless you...
Then come back here and thank me...
Infoseye:

. Wow, thnk U sirs. Trying my best now.*winks*

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady Wit Souund Motive,,28 Yrs Above Am Umana From Lag Cal 07034770232 / Official List Of Baes That Will Get Pregnant After 14 Feb, 2016 (6 Days Time)... / HBD To Everyone Reppin 29th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.