Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,056 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate (16484 Views)

Lagos Government Launches Mobile Court For Traffic Environmental Offenders / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by RedSeaKing(m): 3:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Come on this is Nigeria. Give the dude a break. I am sure even the very police who arrested the man stole their 'police' cert. It's Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Is it just a mere coincidence that the Theses of both Jonathan and Sambo are not in the archives of their Departments?

No sir! It is not a mere coincidence that Pa Buhari does not even know what is called Thesis, neither can you spell it. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by CyberTerrorist: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin.. He is emulating the people's general cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by AreaFada2: 4:02am On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I don't get fake doctors.

What if they bring one influential patient with severe diabetic ketoacidosis....who is weak...and the fake gives him dextrose water infuaion, killing him? (I pity the guy's life at that moment).

There was one case I saw where the fake gave one pregnant woman in labour the wrong dose of oxytocin....which led to uterine rupture(Was a medical student then interning at a rural hospital.....where the woman was brought in after the fake dokita had ''performed''. Fortunately....emergency CS was done...and she survived. Baby was already dead long before the fake doc did his show...).

Then there was another I heard of who did termination for one army officer's daughter...which went out of control. Let's just say it did not end well.

I get fake teachers.....but fake doctor? If I were to live my life again, and I wan do 419/impersonator.....I will never ever do fake dokita. I love my life !

P.S...Re the case....possible the fake doc was once genuine....but struck off the Doctors Register by the General Medical Council(for criminal activity).....so he stole a certificate.....and impersonated a doctor to get his daily bread. Well....now it is a criminal case. He won't get off this one lightly.

DKA is even too technical sef. In a busy A & E, an overworked medic can erroneously overlook that. Administer dextrose....then realise he didn't check blood glucose first! But too late shocked

In a place like 9ja where coroners are hardly involved in sudden/unexplained deaths, quacks have a field day. Lives wasted.
Terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by iyobs7(f): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2015
The news might be fake just to mock Buhari. . next pleaseeeeeeee lubbish post... PDP should go and find something to do...
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by ayukdaboss(m): 4:07am On Jan 31, 2015
20pounds:

No sir! It is not a mere coincidence that Pa Buhari does not even know what is called Thesis, neither can you spell it. tongue
It's quite embarrassing that you had to expose your illiteracy this way. "Theses" is the plural for "Thesis" and I used that because I was referring to Jonathan and Sambo.

Are these the same people requesting for Buhari's certificates?? shocked Quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Gboliwe: 4:08am On Jan 31, 2015
chronique:
When people commit criminal offences and they get caught and they are being paraded in public,I do wonder how they feel. The fear of my name,image and personailty being destroyed,is enough to make me not want to go near any crimanl activity. I'm so conscious of myself,that I protect my dignity with anything it will cost.

Those of us with this kind of thought train are going on extinct. I don't even know how I can face myself not to talk of the world.

@topic, that man should be sent to jail. Its his type that bring so much bad name to the health sector through his fake consultation

2 Likes

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by chadnezzar0worl(m): 4:18am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I agree with you on this one. Why shouldn't he be released when a "youth murderer" Abba Morro walks the streets a free man?
Why shouldn't he be released, when another muderer Bode George walks a free man and intends sending his boy, Jimi Agbaje to ruin Lagos state if elected?
Why shouldn't he be released when a big shameless "global" thief Alamaiseigha, who after disgracing Nigeria was given pardon and now has the guts to contest for a political position?
I mean why shouldn't he be released when another thief, Stella Oduah walks a free woman?

It's very obvious that this current government is in full support of criminality that's why prisoners have been breaking out lately because they feel cheated. grin

My guy! Na word you talk so o! Food for thoughts for a nation!
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Medicine? This is not funny.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I agree with you on this one. Why shouldn't he be released when a "youth murderer" Abba Morro walks the streets a free man?
Why shouldn't he be released, when another muderer Bode George walks a free man and intends sending his boy, Jimi Agbaje to ruin Lagos state if elected?
Why shouldn't he be released when a big shameless "global" thief Alamaiseigha, who after disgracing Nigeria was given pardon and now has the guts to contest for a political position?
I mean why shouldn't he be released when another thief, Stella Oduah walks a free woman?

It's very obvious that this current government is in full support of criminality that's why prisoners have been breaking out lately because they feel cheated. grin
that you yourself have not been caught doesn't make you better. ain't you also roaming the streets?@ what level do we call it a crime?if you are righteously sincere then report yourself for your own past crimes.

1 Like

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by OLUJAY4REAL: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Why should he not be freed when the certificateless and statement of results forger parades himself as a presidential aspirant in this same country.?

3 Likes

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 31, 2015
DickDastardly:

Seconded! grin

Afterall, MuhaMMADUABUCHUKWU BUGHARIA stole that of one late mohamed buhari! angry
hahaha!! cheesy
I dey tells you ey!

1 Like

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by cocoduck: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2015
BUHARI YOU SEE ur LIFE

1 Like

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by StPete: 4:49am On Jan 31, 2015
20pounds:

He actually got the spelling for Theses correct since he was refering to GEJ's and Sambo's respective Thesis (Theses - plural)
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by naijaking1: 5:06am On Jan 31, 2015
The man na JOHESU, trying to impersonate doctors since 1960!
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by austinbrown: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Unfortunately Police cannot arrest Buhari because there is no evidence whatsoever to buttress their claims. The only evidences available now are all useless propaganda from the chest of PDP. All PDP " forensic experts " are so dull that they haven't been able to provide concrete evidence till this time grin

And please what do you think Buhari forged? The Statement of Result or the Certificate? Let's test your intelligence. smiley
looser

1 Like

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by attoskoly: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

...and why shouldn't he be released when general mohammadu buhari is licking tinubu's stool free of charge with forged photocopies of statement of result and calling it certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by ayukdaboss(m): 5:38am On Jan 31, 2015
attoskoly:

...and why shouldn't he be released when general mohammadu buhari is licking tinubu's stool free of charge with forged photocopies of statement of result and calling it certificate?
Last year you all claimed Tinubu was bowing down to Buhari, this year your claims are vice versa. You all have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by preselect(m): 5:39am On Jan 31, 2015
whaaat!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked dem don catch Buhari?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by legendary11(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2015
cocoduck:
BUHARI YOU SEE ur LIFE
what has Buhari got to do with this?
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 31, 2015
tzoracle:
I'm I the only one who feels that this story has a sub plot smiley

You are not alone...The way it was sent to FP shows Seun and his mods are pro-PDP, although one cannot help to commend them for allowing a few pro-APC threads to grace FP
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by 100Cents: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2015
Celepope:
Season of fake certificate.First it was a season of Letters.Buhari has indeed laid a bad precedence.Watch out as many discovery will be made this period on fake certificate in different parts on the country.That's one of the change promised by Umu Ndi aturu Na di ofe osey. grin

Haha, Association of Political Criminals...

Nah them dey spoil Nigeria...

Dem no get any plan to fulfil any promise they make. " I will increase crude oil price "...

Our youth have short memory. If I start listing the fake promises OBJ made during his tenure, I will occupy one nairaland page.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2015
What's with Nigerians with fake/forged stuffs?
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by TippyTop(m): 6:21am On Jan 31, 2015
See what Buhari has caused, guess people will be telling their employers in future they left their original certificate with "secretary to the army board".

Buhari you see your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by rabbaba: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2015
In the name of Nigerians arest buhari arest buhari arest buhari and free that man
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Newkidoo(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2015
RedSeaKing:
Come on this is Nigeria. Give the dude a break. I am sure even the very police who arrested the man stole their 'police' cert. It's Nigeria.
what is wrong with you
He stole someone's certificate, someone's whole life and you expect him to be freed!
Are you okay at all
Forging certificate is different from stealing someone's certificate!
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Descartes: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Celepope:
Season of fake certificate.First it was a season of Letters.Buhari has indeed laid a bad precedence.Watch out as many discovery will be made this period on fake certificate in different parts on the country.That's one of the change promised by Umu Ndi aturu Na di ofe osey. grin
*laughing continuously in my native language "Cantonese"* gringrin
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Newkidoo(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2015
TippyTop:
See what Buhari has caused, guess people will be telling their employers in future they left their original certificate with "secretary to the army board".

Buhari you see your life?
why are you this foolish
The case is in court if he is guilty, we will all know!
And for your information, stealing a person's certificate is different from forging a certificate (as you all claimed)..
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by pat077: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2015
He was influenced by the peoples general. I'm sure he is also clamouring for change
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Descartes: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari and Tinubu come to mind.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by camelus: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

And the likes of Farouk;Bankole;Maina and Otedola the giver of bribe remainremain free Men !
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Evanscoth(f): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2015

Is funny Nigerians clamour for change, unfortunatlt nobody wants to change. Kworupsion is running in arteries and veins of the masses. Sad !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / The 10 Things You Cant Learn In The Classroom / Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.