Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate (16483 Views)

Lagos Government Launches Mobile Court For Traffic Environmental Offenders / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Newkidoo(m): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2015
20pounds:

No sir! It is not a mere coincidence that Pa Buhari does not even know what is called Thesis, neither can you spell it. tongue
Olodo!
Claiming to know when he actually knows nothing!
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by caprini1: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2015
chronique:
When people commit criminal offences and they get caught and they are being paraded in public,I do wonder how they feel. The fear of my name,image and personailty being destroyed,is enough to make me not want to go near any crimanl activity. I'm so conscious of myself,that I protect my dignity with anything it will cost.
I think you should be praying for Gods continual guidance and protection! ........what did Jesus do ,to get hanged on the cross?
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Gejfreesupport: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Unfortunately Police cannot arrest Buhari because there is no evidence whatsoever to buttress their claims. The only evidences available now are all useless propaganda from the chest of PDP. All PDP " forensic experts " are so dull that they haven't been able to provide concrete evidence till this time grin

And please what do you think Buhari forged? The Statement of Result or the Certificate? Let's test your intelligence. smiley

Another paid APC e-thug.. your salary expires on the 15th smiley

1 Like

Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by OLADD: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2015
omoakin111:

Source:http://leadership.ng/news/407175/man-court-allegedly-securing-job-stolen-certificate

"You see what am saw"? And some APC cockroaches and squirrels will tell me our Daura man's certificate voodoo is not an issue. They better advise him before he goes to jail. I hate seeing an old man in handcuffs.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by M4gunners: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Gombs:
Pa Buhari nko? angry

They should re-enlist him into the army, court marshal him, strip him of all honors, arrest him, persecute him and jail him. Henceforth, he should be referred to Alhaji Buhari till further notice. See his math answer sheet below as of 1961. I was told he ought to have grade G10, but they just gave him F9. He was owing Cambridge marks sef. grin

Sometimes eh, the way we do things in this country really tires me. It's nice they caught that guy, but what happens to the biggest? undecided

GEJ till 2019
Up Arsenal
Well spoken bro.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Was he actually seeing patients with the stolen identity? This is scary
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by experience16: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Gombs:
Pa Buhari nko? angry

They should re-enlist him into the army, court marshal him, strip him of all honors, arrest him, persecute him and jail him. Henceforth, he should be referred to Alhaji Buhari till further notice. See his math answer sheet below as of 1961. I was told he ought to have grade G10, but they just gave him F9. He was owing Cambridge marks sef. grin

Sometimes eh, the way we do things in this country really tires me. It's nice they caught that guy, but what happens to the biggest? undecided

GEJ till 2019
Up Arsenal
Mr man , do you want to kill me with laughter ? My ribs!,my ribs!! . Ur calculation on trigonometry will not break my ribs. Was that the reason GMB failed mathematics ? Dia is God o!
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by experience16: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Gombs:
Pa Buhari nko? angry

GEJ till 2019
Up Arsenal
Mr man , do you want to kill me with laughter ? My ribs!,my ribs!! . That calculation on trigonometry will not break my ribs. Was that the reason GMB failed mathematics ? He needs to see u . Dia is God o!
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2015
he should be released and not be arrested till buhari goes to jail
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Missonas(f): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2015
He no go school at all be dat na.He come choose fresh course for himslf.ALL criminals should be punished accordingly!
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by adexb6(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
Like father like son, if lier Buhari did not do it den, who will der to do dat forgery A man with no certificate den don get his certificate tru LIER BUHARI PERJURY and FORGERY.

Mtcheew
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by SenatorJames(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2015
My question is how dull can the employer be, not to identify a quack medical practitioner at work.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by afanide: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
20pounds:
At least Pa Buhari shall not be the only one going to jail for this crime. He now has people that will be cheering him on in jail.

Sai Buhari!

Thank God You Know Buhari has no Cert and will soon be Jailed.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by 9jatatafo(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Season of fake certificate. From Toronto, to thiefinubu, to Buhari, and now the kid on block aka fake doctor. This country is in total disarray. We have a man who rose to the rank of a General in with arrangy common school cert. Is this the change we are clamouring for?
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2015
DickDastardly:

Seconded! grin

Afterall, MuhaMMADUABUCHUKWU BUGHARIA stole that of one late mohamed buhari! angry

Choi Abuchuckwu bah grin
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by nortcentrallord(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Check the dude very well, he must have cheered sai Buhari a couple of days ago. Hahahaha, all these certific8 forgers want to come and forge our country backward. We no gree oooh. Constitutional requirements must be followed. No more dictatorship,no more. Everyman is equal in the face of the law.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by ibisko04: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2015
They call it packaging. Many people parading themselves as one professional or the other are into it.
More of them are in Abuja making money, either through contracts or employments.
But this case is totally different from BUHARI Issue.
In Buhari case, it's those people without any concrete matter to tackle the general that are making issue out of no issue.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by omoakin111: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Some people will respond like this:

Certificate or no certificate all we want is change, what about the doctors that have certificate what did they do. Abeg forget certificate jooor and let us focus on patient wellness and hospital corruption. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by waleidris1991: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
HE should be punished for breaking into somebodys house and stealing his certificate.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by tpiah01: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
how was he able to fake being a medical doctor with no one noticing?

Did he know something about medical practice?

anyway, lord have mercy.
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by tpiah01: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
and how did this involve Buhari?
Re: Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate by Kemnikky(f): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Anyways the man has met his doom and he is in for it. i just hope in the best interest of justice the appropriate punishment will be melted out on him. AS in many doctors and other so called professionals should be scrutinised thoroughly this season...this act is degenerating our generation in so many ways... God help Nigeria my country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / The 10 Things You Cant Learn In The Classroom / Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.