Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet (5051 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This / Daniella Okeke Poses With Baby Lion (photos) / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by yemisblog(f): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Hehehehe.. I laugh in vernacular . This lady must be really funny though. I will advice you keep it if ONLY you will relocate to an isolated place ....Continue on my blog

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by boolet: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Nah wah ooo.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by alexlee50: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Let her keep, cost of feeding no be small thing, her body go tell her.....
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by qadeerkug(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2015
huh

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by sundoj08(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Well if she wants to get killed by a Lion.. Why not
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by Precioussilas10: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2015
she don dey mumu...maybe she 4get say na lion because of the smalless
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by Babe2sure(f): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2015
May the lion not turn back to eat her as food. That is my prayer for her.

Olowo to fe fowo ra iku. lipsrsealed
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by pretydiva(f): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Let her keep it nau..dat may eventually b her doom
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by sexynabila(f): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2015
pls do... u will b d one to take it bck to d zoo yourself wen d time comes.
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by twerkjack: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Like dogs and cats, lions can be tamed so long as u keep em well fed and comfortable with partially cooked meat, so why not?? If she has the RESOURCES

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by africandictator(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2015
please miss kleptomaniac.only your creator knows how you got that thing please return to the owner cos i am 100 percent sure. You got away with it
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Is it just me or this ain't a Lion.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by sKeetz(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2015
kennygee:

I think it's just you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2015
kennygee:
mumu no it's ewu Tahiti grin
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by Sheenor: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2015
This aint baby lion joooor.........this is a puppy.....baby lion is way bigger than this and as more mature face..if you know what i mean.....abi una blind ni..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by maxman1: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2015
It baffles me when people dont think straight in matter dat ordinarily they should apply common sense. keeping a baby lion is what concerns her now. That animal is an endangered species and as such should be treated as one.
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by axortedbabe(f): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2015
This one dey always find anything possible to stay in d news..
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by ellahzy(f): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Cub and not Baby Lion.

when d lion go grow....na dat tym she go knw say na 3 big goats she go they feed am everyday.
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by ellahzy(f): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2015
She looks pretty in this pic.

she looks good without makeup.
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by DrakeKendrick(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
ehen...you no be Samson oo
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by adexsimply(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Cute..I'd love to have one cool
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by mytime24(f): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2015
I no dey pass my boundry, she's playin wit upcomin fire
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by EmmySparky(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2015
The little cub be like " no worry make I grow up, na this ur nose I go first chop"...
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by jerflakes(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2015
qadeerkug:
huh

Abeg maa join you shop shicken na?
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by fairygeh(f): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Heaven knows I can't even hold that "thing" she's holding. God knows I can be in the same house with that "thing" for 5 minutes. shocked
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by kenex4ever(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2015
twerkjack:
Like dogs and cats, lions can be tamed so long as u keep em well fed and comfortable with partially cooked meat, so why not?? If she has the RESOURCES
if she can afford a full goat in every two days let her go ahead
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by mzlizabelle(f): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
She can keep the cub as a pet, as long as it doesn't grow into a lion.
By the way, that cub is so cute. kiss

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by Blazinraj01(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Ladies be thinking in our minds that because of beauty or curves, we can get away with anything just like keeping a cub as pet. Does she think Lion knows beauty angry
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by idu1(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2015
She never know anything.....
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2015
cute,I need a pet like this...all those ignoramuses above me this lion can be tamed like a dog,so there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by mya1: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
The cub is so cute. Reminds me of young simba in the Lion king
Re: Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet by jessiecah(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yeah she can, till it gets too old and too big for domestication, then they'ok take him to the safari to start his own pride

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nonsense ? Check Out What This Pregnant Lady Wore To The Mall / Meet 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Not “nigerians” But Born Abroad / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.